rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a girl who's never kissed a guy

Hello RooshV Forum members I have been reading and enjoying this forum for several months now & I am now in need of some advice.

I met this girl 2 1/2 weeks ago at a Rave, we danced and nothing more came out of it that night. I tried going for the kiss but she wouldn't have it even though she seemed into me and didn't leave me.

Long story short i pre drink / go to this massive rave with her and her two friends and my group of friends. The night consisted of me and her spending the entire course of the event together. We were kissing (not making out) & holding eachother for the entire night.

I'm not the type of guy who falls crazy in love with girls I just meet & usually my intention is too get another notch. But I found out threw her female friend that was at the rave that the girl im into has never even kissed a guy and is a virgin.

I became extremely attracted to her because she is a genuinely awesome girl with great morals / family values. She is a legitimate hb 10 white washed girl from serbia. Every guy that saw her at the event jaw dropped as she walked by it was funny.

I really really like this girl as she is the only girl I've met who is a virgin who likes to party and is super attractive and sweet.

How would you go about gaming a girl like her? I'm thinking I'm going to take it slow and take her out on a date and bring her out with me and my friends more often. I feel like she is starting to build a decent amount of comfort with me and I just want to what you guys think would be a good way to get into this girls heart. as beta as this may sound to you guys I've actually found a girl I don't wanna just fuck. I legit found the one girl who is truely gf material.

She is a really shy girl too and I don't wanna take it too slow but at the same time I don't wanna rush things because I feel like she is going to take some time / work

Been today in a date with a 22 y.o. (I thought she was 18, she really looks young), lots of kissing but no tongue. I bet she has not had many boyfriends, and I'm almost sure she is virgin. Didn't ask though, will do next time, at least ask "how many guys have you kissed" or something like that (tips on how to ask this in a subtle way are very welcome).

She is completely into me, but even after I managed to get her to my place at 10pm the max I could get was kissing (again, with no tongue), caressing her thighs and grabbing her ass.

This was our first date alone, previous one was more social where I brought some friends so she would feel more comfortable as I know she is a scared bunny that could jump away easily.

I'm leaving here in a week so can't take it very slow. Good thing is I can meet her every day if I want, she works just behind my house and if I tell her to drop by my place after work she will do straight away. But I also have other girls in the pipeline and don't want to waste all my time in this one if it's not leading to bang in 5 days, even if it's a virgin which has always been something I wanted to try.

She is a very shy girl from a small Ukrainian village who doesn't drink, smoke, lie to her mother or even drink coca-cola because it's bad for your health. No kidding! It took her a full minute of hovering her finger over my phone to finally break her mental barrier to give me her number. Today in fact she confessed me she NEVER gives her number to guys. So this might be a hard nut to crack.

Quote: (09-09-2013 06:46 PM)modernist Wrote:  

Been today in a date with a 22 y.o. (I thought she was 18, she really looks young), lots of kissing but no tongue. I bet she has not had many boyfriends, and I'm almost sure she is virgin. Didn't ask though, will do next time, at least ask "how many guys have you kissed" or something like that (tips on how to ask this in a subtle way are very welcome).

She is completely into me, but even after I managed to get her to my place at 10pm the max I could get was kissing (again, with no tongue), caressing her thighs and grabbing her ass.

This was our first date alone, previous one was more social where I brought some friends so she would feel more comfortable as I know she is a scared bunny that could jump away easily.

I'm leaving here in a week so can't take it very slow. Good thing is I can meet her every day if I want, she works just behind my house and if I tell her to drop by my place after work she will do straight away. But I also have other girls in the pipeline and don't want to waste all my time in this one if it's not leading to bang in 5 days, even if it's a virgin which has always been something I wanted to try.

She is a very shy girl from a small Ukrainian village who doesn't drink, smoke, lie to her mother or even drink coca-cola because it's bad for your health. No kidding! It took her a full minute of hovering her finger over my phone to finally break her mental barrier to give me her number. Today in fact she confessed me she NEVER gives her number to guys. So this might be a hard nut to crack.

Why would you want anything to do with a girl like that? The sex would suck.

Quote: (09-09-2013 07:55 PM)Floss Wrote:  

Why would you want anything to do with a girl like that? The sex would suck.

Not so much for the sex itself but for the thrill of being somebody's first, being the one that made her discover a whole new world of experiences and somebody she will never ever forget for the rest of her life.

If I manage to do it I might stay an additional week and shape her up. Better to have a good teacher early... I wish I had!

In general I think it will improve her life. She is doing and discovering new things with me, not sex related. In fact our first date (the social one) was to go bowling because she never played before in her life! She also told me she doesn't even know how to swim! This girl needs to be shaked up for her own good.

This is such an obvious troll post it's almost funny.

Quote: (09-09-2013 08:12 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

This is such an obvious troll post it's almost funny.

No trolling, have two other players from the forum here in L'viv that can vouch, they know the girl. No idea why you think it's trolling anyway. If you mean the OP, I don't think he is trolling either.

^^^Modernist and the OP have similar writing styles and sound exactly the same.

Next level trolling: open 2 accounts and vouch for each other ; )

Whatever, I'm not going to follow. Roosh can check IPs if he wants, he will see mine is coming from Ukraine and the OP's from wherever the hell he is at.

Still appreciate any help with the virgin case.

You guys love to call troll on this forum.

Treat virgins like any other girl except for just a little more comfort. "I'll be good to you" "I'll be gentle" (at first). "I'll take good care of you"

Often they are being teased by their friends for being the last out of the group, etc. They just want to loose it. If you treat her like some special little flower you might loose the attraction.

If this is not a troll (for the newbies instead then):
- a "10" virgin that loves to rave and party seems fucking rare

Dirt is on the fucking $.

If you really like this girl guess what will get her to stick around for a long fucking time?

Being her first sexual experience.

If she is out partying at raves and making out with you she is really close to wanting to lose her v-card. Man the fuck up and have sex with her.

Do not put her on a pedestal. Treat her as any other girl and try to get into her pants just as badly.

Do not be that future case we hear on the forum of a guy getting in close with what seems like a great girl and not closing the deal because he put her up on that pedestal. If she hasn't had sex yet I am sure she is excited to have it with someone she likes and is attracted to. Give her what she wants. Do not take it all slow and shit. You can take it slow and make 100 babies with her after you have sex. Backing down is perilous at best.

OGNorcal has a whole thread on this in the Game section right now.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (09-09-2013 11:54 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Could you paste the link to the thread? I can't find it. Thanks!

Quote: (09-10-2013 06:38 AM)modernist Wrote:  

Hey thanks for responding. and no i am not a troll.. I knew someone was going to reply with a response like this. Typical PUA mentality. I've been studying game for about 5 years now and I've been thinking lately maybe the mentalitys / philosophy we have about women that we learned through PUA might SOMETIMES be incorrect.

I get what your saying she wants to lose it yeah true but she has held off all this time. If I rush things it will press her panic button and she will eject. She doesn't wanna lose her v card to the wrong guy especially after shes held it off all this time.

she's never had a bf or made out with a guy.

I would really appreciate more feedback / discussion on this. I'm going to ask her out this friday go somewhere nice to eat and then get drunk with a bunch of my friends and her friends and go to karaoke [Image: biggrin.gif]..

Hopefully this goes well for me shes a cool girl. and yes I do believe once I fuck her she will be mine. I want to make this girl fall in love with me because I know deep down I would greatly enhance her life. My intentions are fucking great although I've been sleazy in the past I respect this girl way too much to fuck with her emotions.

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:39 AM)Rayhon Wrote:  

Hey thanks for responding. and no i am not a troll.. I knew someone was going to reply with a response like this. Typical PUA mentality. I've been studying game for about 5 years now and I've been thinking lately maybe the mentalitys / philosophy we have about women that we learned through PUA might SOMETIMES be incorrect.

I get what your saying she wants to lose it yeah true but she has held off all this time. If I rush things it will press her panic button and she will eject. She doesn't wanna lose her v card to the wrong guy especially after shes held it off all this time.

I would really appreciate more feedback / discussion on this. I'm going to ask her out this friday go somewhere nice to eat and then get drunk with a bunch of my friends and her friends and go to karaoke [Image: biggrin.gif]..

Hopefully this goes well for me shes a cool girl. and yes I do believe once I fuck her she will be mine. I want to make this girl fall in love with me because I know deep down I would greatly enchance her life. My intentions are fucking great although I've been sleazy in the past I respect this girl way too much to fuck with her emotions.

Wait, didn't you say you're dipping in like a week? So you wanna make her fall in love with you and then fuck off? Now I'm a piece of shit by all conventional standards, but that sounds shitty even to me. Maybe it's because she's from my country and I'm imagining a younger sister type scenario here, but don't fuck with an innocent girl dude. There are plenty of sluts. I mean, go for it, but make your intentions known. This girl probably thinks you're this awesome American who's gonna stick around and wife her. You're gonna break her.

I think there is some confusion here, sorry [Image: biggrin.gif]

Rayhon is with the virgin raver. He seems to be there for the duration

I'm with the small-village Ukrainian virgin . I'm leaving Ukraine a week most surely. She knows I'm leaving by the end of the week by the way, she is not deluded one bit.

Some update: I was an hour today with her just sitting on a bench, I sat her on my lap and was touching her all around while kissing (still no tongue though, I really think she just doesn't know how to kiss), under her t-shirt, stomach, lower back... was massaging her back and she liked it, I told her I can do good massages and she said I must do it on her, so I think it's getting more receptive. Had to leave her at the bus though as I'm meeting another girl in an hour.

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:50 AM)modernist Wrote:  

I think there is some confusion here, sorry [Image: biggrin.gif]

Rayhon is with the virgin raver. He seems to be there for the duration

I'm with the small-village Ukrainian virgin . I'm leaving Ukraine a week most surely. She knows I'm leaving by the end of the week by the way, she is not deluded one bit.

Some update: I was an hour today with her just sitting on a bench, I sat her on my lap and was touching her all around while kissing (still no tongue though, I really think she just doesn't know how to kiss), under her t-shirt, stomach, lower back... was massaging her back and she liked it, I told her I can do good massages and she said I must do it on her, so I think it's getting more receptive. Had to leave her at the bus though as I'm meeting another girl in an hour.

Is that what you told her you womanizing motherfucker?

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:42 AM)Floss Wrote:  

Hopefully this goes well for me shes a cool girl. and yes I do believe once I fuck her she will be mine. I want to make this girl fall in love with me because I know deep down I would greatly enchance her life. My intentions are fucking great although I've been sleazy in the past I respect this girl way too much to fuck with her emotions.

Wait, didn't you say you're dipping in like a week? So you wanna make her fall in love with you and then fuck off? Now I'm a piece of shit by all conventional standards, but that sounds shitty even to me. Maybe it's because she's from my country and I'm imagining a younger sister type scenario here, but don't fuck with an innocent girl dude. There are plenty of sluts. I mean, go for it, but make your intentions known. This girl probably thinks you're this awesome American who's gonna stick around and wife her. You're gonna break her.
nah bro that is not my intention. I want to make this girl my girlfriend. Like I said I respect the heck out of her and she is an angel. The fact that shes 10/10 just makes everything so much better. I'm not going to fuck with this girls emotions I genuinly want to get to know her better

Quote: (09-10-2013 12:15 PM)Rayhon Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:42 AM)Floss Wrote:  

nah bro that is not my intention. I want to make this girl my girlfriend. Like I said I respect the heck out of her and she is an angel. The fact that shes 10/10 just makes everything so much better. I'm not going to fuck with this girls emotions I genuinly want to get to know her better

oh my mistake you were made a mistake in mistaking me for Modernist who has to go back to ukraine?

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:58 AM)Floss Wrote:  

So much hostility. I think you are at the wrong forum man. This girl is going to have her life improved.

True, she might suffer when I leave, but her life will be changed forever and she can be a more complete woman, with a wider life experience.

I might even invite her to Spain. She has never been out of Ukraine.

This is the adventure of her lifetime (at least so far, she has a long life ahead) and I'm sure she is enjoying more than she will suffer when I leave.

I highly recommend you go read Krauser's site, especially the posts about banging virgins or near virgins. You've gotta lead her man. You know she doesn't have much experience kissing, address the white elephant in the room. Let her know you know and that it's okay, you'll lead her and tell her what she needs to do. It will take the burden off her of being worried that she's a virgin and totally inexperienced.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote:Quote:

She is a legitimate hb 10 white washed girl from serbia.

[Image: 293iv5h.jpg]

What exactly is a white washed girl? [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-10-2013 06:36 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I highly recommend you go read Krauser's site, especially the posts about banging virgins or near virgins. You've gotta lead her man. You know she doesn't have much experience kissing, address the white elephant in the room. Let her know you know and that it's okay, you'll lead her and tell her what she needs to do. It will take the burden off her of being worried that she's a virgin and totally inexperienced.

Thanks, I'm checking it out. Mostly seen facebook chat logs though, but it's showing me what these virgins are going to accept talking about. It's really my first time with such an inexperienced girl, i think I'm almost as clueless as she is!

Quote: (09-10-2013 06:01 PM)modernist Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:58 AM)Floss Wrote:  

So much hostility. I think you are at the wrong forum man. This girl is going to have her life improved.

True, she might suffer when I leave, but her life will be changed forever and she can be a more complete woman, with a wider life experience.

I might even invite her to Spain. She has never been out of Ukraine.

This is the adventure of her lifetime (at least so far, she has a long life ahead) and I'm sure she is enjoying more than she will suffer when I leave.

Dude, I'm kidding. I should have included a winkey face.

Quote: (09-12-2013 11:19 AM)Floss Wrote:  

Dude, I'm kidding. I should have included a winkey face.

Sorry i didn't notice, I thought it was serious, as you were basically saying i was a douchebag for leaving in a week [Image: biggrin.gif] (which I am, I won't deny it!)

In any case I think I will leave this girl, it's really too much work and she is really falling hard for me. Today she came to watch a movie at my place, finally I taught her how to kiss with tongue and opening the mouth, she learned fast... we kissed very wet and deep but any time I was trying to get my hands under her clothes she was taking them out.

I told her she can sleep here, that we would just sleep, but she said no, that after the movie she should go back to her dorm. At some point she said something like "you don't love me, you just like me", and I think that's the reason she is holding back. But I'm not going to tell her I love her when I don't just to get into her pants, there's a limit to everything. I did tell her I stayed an extra week just for her, that I only planned to be here one week (which is partly true, but I also stayed to follow up on other girls). That seemed to affect her quite a lot and told me "thank you for staying" with puppy eyes. On the way back to her dorm she told me she would cry a lot when I leave, that she doesn't know what will she do when I'm not here anymore...

I won't push more for it, I'm just telling her she should enjoy while it lasts, that nothing in life is forever, and that she should be happy we met and could have this time together, not sad that I leave.

Moreover yesterday I fucked a ultra hot girl on a day 2 so I already got my Ukrainian notch and can move on.

A girl who goes to raves and kisses you (but not make out?? wtf?) and has never kissed a guy sounds like a unicorn. aka a mythical creature that doesn't exist.

Use regular game, and escalate as you normally would.