rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you lose the bang

When you lose the bang

This past weekend I had a girl on lock. She came over and we pregamed with some friends and then went to another party. While at that party we are taking shots and chillin with I ( stupidly) do what Im used to doing and walk around the party looking for girls to talk to. I end up leaving this chick by her self for a good 10min, and when I come back another dude had swooped in. Towards the end of the night I suggest that she come home with me and she declined.

The morale of the story is to never pass up on the sure thing. I could have easily had the bang but I fucked it up by leaving her alone to long ( a rookie mistake). So fellas, learn from my mistake. If this ever happens to you, don't get to down on yourself, failure is there for us to succeed. I initially, beat myself up for losing the bang, but after taking some time to think about the situation I've come to the conclusion that I would rather fail now and learn from my mistake than to fail later or never at all. If your like me, thinking about all the time you've put into the interaction that is now lost makes you feel horrible about the loss. remember, you did it once, you can do it again. Through failure we succeed.

When you lose the bang

There are a few things you can do to prevent this from happening in the future.
In no particular order...

Have her leave important shit at your place. So she has to come back with you to your place at the end of the night.
Tighter game would've prevented her from considering another dude as a viable option for the night. Or another way to look at it, dont bring girls with you unless she's ur gf or current fuck buddy. Hell even just fucked her a few times so she knows whats up.
During the pregame you should've escalated to at least fingering her and possibly sucking on her tits. It gets it in her head that you're sexual with her.

When you lose the bang

If all it took was 10 minutes and one dude stepping in, you didn't really have it on lock anyway, so for all you know, she was never going to let you hit it.

Girls are either down, or they're not, you can't control the outcome, so there's really nothing you can do to ensure it.

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't lose something you never had to begin with.

When you lose the bang

Agreed-you misread the girl OP, she was not a sure thing at all . If a girl you already know and have been hanging out with lets another guy step in like that, she just wasnt' that into you in the first place. If a girl is really into you at a party she will come looking for you to get your attention and fend off other girls

It's different with girls you cold approach though-if you walk away they figure you weren't that interested and since they have no investment in you they will easily jump to the next guy

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron