rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The curse of "catching feelings"

Okay, this may be a somewhat beta post, and it's a topic that been touched on before, but I thought I would shed some more light on this phenomena. There are many aspects of the game that can't be quantified or qualified, there are some things that don't always make sense on paper, but they are a real tangible thing.

One of these "dogmas" of the game that I have found to be true, is "catching feelings" or getting your hopes up, or building a girl up in your mind before you've even had sex with her. This is something that I used to do all the time back in the day, in my pregame and early game years, and it's something that I sometimes still have to conciously work hard to repress doing.

Often times I meet a girl, usually a really beautiful girl, that I am really attracted to and seemingly has all the qualities that I desire, and inadvertently or inevitably I "catch feelings" for her on some level. Now usually this is due to us seeming to "hit it off" right from the get to, things seem to really fall into place, she appears to be really into me and the prospects of us making sweet love together and spending bunches or time together looks great...

Then like I said before we haven't even had sex I start to build up these grand scenarios into my mind about how things are going to be so great together, the great sex we'll have, the time spent enjoying each others company, going to the beach, going out for sushi and cocktails, etc. etc. The time we spend falling for each other.

But... In reality the little fantasy that I play out in my mind usually falls flat like a house of cards toppling over from a swift breeze.

Case in point, this is where the post may take a beta turn and I may delve into a lame story full of an overly detailed account, but I will try to keep it as concise as possible.

So I met this girl at the bar a little over a week ago, it was not this past Thursday, but the Thursday of last week, which is "college night" at the local bars and the best night of the week to go out and meet cute college girls.

This girl caught my eye immediately, she was petite, had a nice lushious perky round booty, nice big round titties, a very pretty young innocent face, with green eyes and curly black hair. She said she was a quarter black, part native American, but mostly of Russian descent, I'd rate her a solid 8.

Any how my approach hooked immediately, we seemed to hit it off, the bar was packed and there were a bunch of guys trying to say hi and talk to her, but she ignored them all, only to stick by my side, talking to me the whole night.

She bounced to another bar with me and we pretty much spent the whole night hanging out till last call, she made many comments about how she was kind of a shy, nerdy girl, who doesn't like to go out and party a lot, and she really likes to take "things slow."

At the end of the night I asked for her number and she seemed really enthusiastic about hanging out, and asked me to text her on the spot so she had my number too and told me to hit her up. I went for the kiss, but she turned her head to the side, seeming kind of self concious about kissing a guy at the bar, which I thought was lame, but I respected.

She was the only girl I stepped to and macked on that night, and we literally spent 3 hours hanging out at the bar talking that night, so I thought the outlook looked pretty good with her.

Then I did my standard, wait 3 days to send a text gambit, and sent her a text Sunday night, which she did not reply to. I basically at that point wrote her off and said she's a flake and not very interested, so I considered it a "dead prospect."

I went out again this past Thursday and ran into her again with a couple friends, this time she approached me and started talking, apologizing for not getting back to me, claiming she was in the bay area (which I call bullshit on), and told me to hit her up again. I took that as a good sign and figured that she was back "into play" and that I'd hit her up again at the end of the weekend.

Okay so I went out to the bar last night with a bro, and saw her holding some guys hand and walking out of the bar with him. Admittedly I was like "what the fuck", that's whack, I was mildly jealous and was seriously like "that guy", dude looked lame and certainly not as attractive as me.

Then my friend and I bounced to another bar, where she was at with that guy, plus a fat ugly friend, and another dude. It was pretty obvious that both guys were pining over her, and were just hanging out with the ugly friend by default.

Anyhow, decided to ignore her, but at some point not knowing where she was or really caring, I step out front to get some air and maybe see if there are any girls out front to spit to. Lo and behold the cute shorty is just chilling out front and we start talking, when she become very flirtatious and I proceed to hug her, and escalate "kino" as the PUAs would say.

We go back into the bar and I say "let me get you a drink", she's chilling at the bar with me, being super flirty and touchy feely, her "friends" are sitting in a booth directly across from us and the guys are basically starring me down with the evil eye.

It's getting close to last call, and one of the guys comes up and start talking to her, she then steps aside with him, and he's obviously not amused, he was the guy she was holding hands with at the other bar earlier.

After they talk for a couple minutes she comes back over to the bar where I'm chilling on a stool and starts talking to me agin like nothing happened. The bartender calls last call and her group comes and tries to make one last attempt to cockblock me and convince her to leave with them. She says she wants to stay and finish her drink and that she'll walk home.

Well I've been in the game for a minute so I knew this was a good sign, that fact that she was willing to ignore and ditch her cockblocking friends was a greenlight for me.

After we got kicked out of the bar, I told her I'd give her a ride home and she complied, when we got to her place she invited me into her place, but went on about how she "just wanted to chill and that I shouldn't expect anything, because she won't have sex with me." I've heard it all before and I know usually it's just their "anti slut defense" so that they don't look like a slut, when they really want the dick.

Anyway when we're in her place she starts acting kind of weird, alternating between telling me how she thinks I'm so cool, and how she want to hang out in the future, but then suddenly acting withdrawn, and unresponsive. We cracked some beers and watched Wilfred on netflix, I was kind of cuddling her and rubbing her thigh, kissing her neck, and putting my tongue in her ear, which she appeared to enjoy.

But everytime I went for the kiss she tried to avoid it and turning her head, and saying "no sorry, nothing is going to happen". Eventually I kept trying and went kind of "caveman" and grabbed her head to kiss her. She didn't resist that time, and we made out for a bit. However, we'd kiss for like 10 seconds then when I'd slip in toungue, she'd pull back and keep asserting that, that was it and she wasn't down for any more.

Really looking back now in retrospect I should have gone even more caveman and trying to suck her tits, finger her pussy, pull my dick out, just escalate it to that next level and try to push through her last minute resistance to try and make her horny enough to break down and give me the pussy.

However, she had planted the seed in my mind that she's a "good girl", doesn't like to "move too fast", and that she's "shy and innocent", all of which is probably just an absolute pile of horse shit.

Anyways after we make out for a bit, she asks me to leave because it's 3 AM and she's tired, and me trying to be a "respectful" nice guy, I oblige. However before I leave she's all acting all sprung on me, being like "we got to hang out soon, I had such a great night", blah, blah, blah. She tries to act all concerned for me, saying that she really wants me to text her when I get home to make sure I get home okay, and whatnot.

All systems appeared to be a go in my mind, although I didn't end up getting the "notch." I thought she's a nice girl, I got to take a different angle with her, she really seems into me, and she's most likely going to end up being girlfriend material.

I text her when I get home and she replies immediately, wishing me a good night, I'm lying in bed feeling really "high" off this girl, when my thoughts begin to slip into the realm of fantasy. I'm thinking about how I'm going to make sweet love to this nice innocent girl, how were going to fall for each other, she's going to on my arm, and I'm going to introduce her to everyone as my girlfriend. We are going to be so happy together, I will go on road trips with her down the Cali. coast and if things really work out maybe a romantic trip to Baja or Hawaii.

Mind you this is all after one night of hanging out with her and a make out session, these thoughts really aren't warranted at all, but based on my interaction and everything she was telling me it seemed golden. I got 3 other girls number on this past Thursday that I was going to text tonight, but as I lay in bed trying to sleep thinking about this girl, I was like forget those other girls I'm not going to even bother with them.

I had more or less made soft plans to go get sushi with this girl early this week, and the thought of me trying to schedule dates with other girls either a day before or day after, actually made me feel kind of bad, as retarded as that sounds as I type this.

Then this morning she sends me a text at 9 AM, simply saying "thanks for the ride home last night". I take that as a good sign that she's thinking about me. I was trying to snooze since I barely got any decent sleep so I waited an hour and a half, and replied with this: "For sure, no problem. It was nice hanging out with u, we should do it again sometime soon."

She replies about a half hour later with this: "Thanks I really had a good time too, but to be honest there is another guy that I'm into, and I want to bet on that. Sorry."

I got to admit it was kind of a punch in the gut, because that was pretty much the last thing I was expecting. But I am a naive fool for thinking that.

To me there are a few solid lessons to come out of this, NEVER PUT THE GIRL ON THE PEDESTAL, NEVER FANTASY OR GET ALL DREAMY ABOUT A GIRL, and GO FOR THE FUCKING KILL!!

I broke so many tenants of game with this chick, and while I typed out this entire story, I'm really not that broken up about it, just a bit miffed, and to be perfectly honest I feel kind of downtrodden.

It just seems like every time I try to step my game up and go for top tier 8+ level women, I end up getting the run around, and have them either out right flake, or try to play me like a puppet on a string.

I'm going to text my other prospects tonight, but unfortunately, my confidence in them coming through is low. However, this is all I can do, I'm not a male 10, I'm not a rich guy, I'm not a celebrity, all I can do is slog through the trenches, and keep getting cut down, and standing back up, keep trying to "keep my chin up." Hopefully, one day I will be rewarded for my effort, but till them I continue to struggle.

I agree with not getting too enamored with a girl who you don't even know is going to put out.

Anyone who uses terms like "slow" "space" is already distancing herself. The reasons she gives are meaningless. It means "I don't want to fuck right now in my life."

And the three rules of "missed" phone calls, emails, texts (as long as you didn't see the text fail at your end):

1) Never believe excuses, she's just gaming you or trying to be nice.
2) Never believe excuses, she's just gaming you or trying to be nice.
3) Never believe excuses, she's just gaming you or trying to be nice.

Also, I'm baffled why anyone expects girls you meet in a bar to have any character.

Look at your account: YOu have a very detailed description of how she looked, but all your account of her communication shows she's hot/cold kissing/distancing you: (1) Wouldn't kiss whenever (2) Talks about going slow (3) Doesn't respond to text.

A saying I've heard "When people tell you who they are, believe them the first time."
You're completely going by looks and ignoring distancing behavior from her.

And as for "shy and innocent", the only thing women are shy and innocent about is admitting how unbelievably perverted they are.

I never went to bed with a girl who could orgasm who didn't want one of the following:

1) Rough, harsh anal
2) Wanted to call me Daddy while I fucked her.
3) Got off on calling me Master
4) Having her nipples hurt to the point I was afraid I would tear them off.
5) Wanted her ass beaten until bloody marks started to show.
6) to be forced to the ground by her female roommate and to eat the roommate. ( She would masturbate to that fantasy)

The ones who COULDN'T orgasm, well, maybe it was because I didn't get them to do shit like the above!!

Not criticizing you, good story and reminds me not to do the same thing!!

P.S. "Tenants" are people who rent something, "tenets" are principles of some practice or philosophy.

Let's be honest. It's happened to all of us.
All we can do is pick ourselves back up, dust ourselves off and get right back at it.

Time to hit those other three her girls up!

Great heartfelt post OG. It's hard to stay honest at every stage of a story at this relative length but that's what you did.

Don't let the hoes get you down too much because you have a heart and a brain, and they, well, they have other things.

One thing I'd say, be careful about going too caveman even if you think it might seal the deal. False Rape Accusations are stunningly rife -- no joke -- and one word from some dumb bitch could ruin your life. No pussy is that good...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

You bring this up at an interesting time. Every once in a while a man just wants to believe that women are indeed good, wholesome, future-mother-of-my-children type ladies.

We know from experience that this is far from the truth for most women, but there are still enough examples of quality women out there that hope remains and at times we can fantasize about what it would be like.

This is why I try to get sex as quickly as possible. Its only after sex that I can come back to reality about who she really is. Even if she slept with me on the first date, or first night, they can still be what I would consider high quality. But often is the case that they just no longer have anything about them that I want to be a part of.

That infatuation thing I dont think ever ends. Its hardwired into the male brain. We see something, and for whatever reason we need to have it. We start to trick ourselves into thinking how life will be once we get what ever it is that we desire. With women, often it comes out in little "romantic getaways" daydreams. So what. They main reason for this is to keep the prize as sweet as possible in the mind, so you will focus more on making sure it happens.

I wrote something similar today about a woman I have been infatuated with. She is not my type at all, and normally I would not give her much of my time. But f*ck me, I have had my eye on her for a while now. It was strange, on the one hand she was not "hot" enough to pursue outright, yet on the other hand I would walk by her boutique and catch myself secretly hoping that she would be outside sweeping so I could catch a look at her.

Sometimes the former view of the world just needs to make an appearance for sake of contrast. It can be a very useful tool in the world of seduction.

Black native american and russian, green eyes and brunette!? Yeah I just caught feelings too bro.

How did you respond to the text that she said she was into another guy?

Why did you buy her a drink?

You should have told her you were into a girl too and sent her a pic of a hot ass girl asking her opinion.

This is a good question when im thinking to myself about the subject of getting feelings for a girl I think to myself it could happen if the situations right but when Im actually with a girl i don't get any feelings at all except horniness lol, i suppose im just weird.

The hotter and more unique they get, the more likely one is to fall into feelings for them and for them to have many quality guy prospects awaiting. Its funny though, it does reinforce the higher likelihood of female hypergamy in the 8+ range, rather than outright total sluttiness, going all the way with multiples.

Then again, whose to say her "cache" isn't full and there isn't 3 more other guys she's baiting, and not just 1.

I believe that the 8+ range (in the US anyways, and from my observations and experience), are big on social "appearance," not necessarily physical appearance. In other words, if they are the queen bee of their group of females, and used to receiving the most attention... or act as the social "glue" that is a focal point/person that binds the group, they are looking for a guy that has that same level of social reverence.

I believe that's where I fall short with the 8+ scale. I'm a bit too "loner" to bag many of them, because I'm also too undefinable, thus making me a riskier prospect for them, even though I may be better looking than their other choices, or as good looking as their better choices.

Quote: (09-08-2013 06:02 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Black native american and russian, green eyes and brunette!? Yeah I just caught feelings too bro.

How did you respond to the text that she said she was into another guy?

Why did you buy her a drink?

You should have told her you were into a girl too and sent her a pic of a hot ass girl asking her opinion.

I didn't reply to her text when she said she was into another guy, I toyed with the idea of sending her something along the lines of "your loss", or "okay, but why play all the little games with me".... But basically I thought that not replying at all is the best course of action, acknowledging her at all would be kind of a "beta" move, or at least make it look like a care a bunch and had my "feelings hurt." Although I do like your idea of sending her a pic of a hot ass girl, I'll take mental note of that for the future.

As far as why did I buy her a drink, believe it or not or beta or not, this is actually a pretty consistent move that I pull, although it may fly directly against PUA dogma. I never buy a chick a drink if she straight up asks me to buy her one, or if I feel like she is just "fishing" for a guy to buy her a drink. The short answer of why I buy girls drinks is because I believe it develops rapport and allows me to isolate them and hook them into conversation, guys around here generally don't have good game, but they are pirhannas when it comes to the hot girls at the bar, getting a girl a drink, getting them into isolation immediately, and hooking them into conversation is very important.

Specifically though I bought the shorty from the story a drink, because it was my way of isolating her from her group of friends who were all chilling sipping beers sitting in a booth across from the bar. Buying her a drink enabled me to get her one on one at the bar while we were waiting to get our drinks and after we got them, otherwise there is a good chance she would have rejoined her group.

This girl sounds insane and extremely self-absorbed, i sometimes come across these kind of girls, their behaviour is unpredictable and their intentions are never clear, even to themselves probably. Usually it starts off as a very positive interaction that you think will lead to success then suddenly there is a point when you realise she's just not quite 100% "there" mentally and it feels like you're communicating with a non-human

This stuff has happened to every one of us at some point.

It doesn't happen to me anymore, I just remind myself that it's really my brain tricking me, and that until I have sex with her NOTHING matters. Got her number? Doesn't matter. Hung out with her all night? Doesn't matter. Just made out with her? Doesn't matter. She gave me a blowjob? Doesn't matter.

I remember a player friend telling me about a girl he met. Cliff notes, met her at a bar, hung out all night, and at the end of the night she blew him. Next day he tries to text her, and he gets a similar text to the one posted above saying how she was into another guy.

Whenever I feel myself catching feelings, I think about that incident. It's just the way things are now. Maybe 30 years ago, getting a girls number meant something, but today it's not until I've banged her several times (preferably raw) where I decide she's officially been converted over.

Thank you for reminding me to:

1. Treat an 8 like a 5
2. AGFTB Always go for the bang until she does a serious serious no... the higher quality the girl the less chance you get a second shot
3. Why building up social circle game in America is important if you aren't mad flush with cash, looks, or fame

Very high quality post!

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

This OP post hit very close to home for me. I recently had a girl on a string, saying how much she misses me, I made out with her and slept over at her place but never banged because she was on her period. Flash forward to now I'm back in town after being away and she won't even reply to a text I send. And mind you I've banged multiple other girls since this and it still hurts me. It seems like for us it's all about what we "can't have" that upsets us. It's something I struggle with as I try to get better.

IMO this is one of the major problems with the US in that in general there just aren't enough 7+s around to enable you to effectively 'play the field.' You have to seriously drop your standards and/or develope top-tier game to work the best girls. So the average beta gets caught up in one girl who 'stands out' from the rest. That's what I did at least.

Even a player like the OP can tend to do this as the post shows. Whereas in EE I never even think about it - there's always another option around the corner.

If you had tons of these types of girls hanging around you (like she does with guys apparently) you probably wouldn't even give her a second thought other than to just say 'd@mn I missed one.'

In any event, don't get too bummed out, happens to everyone, esp back home in the US I think, and you need to generally stop yourself from over-investing too early. And although it sounds easy to say, 'not giving a sh*t' is a great counterbalance to investing too much emotional time and energy into one girl.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

It's not beta or a curse to "catch feelings". It's human. We're not robots.

You need to control your feelings, not despair at having them.

i dont know how old you are but i think after a while, time just has a way of working on you to fix this issue.

no matter how hot, no matter how cool, they are just girls and will always act like girls. eventually once you've loved and lost, and loved and lost and maybe loved and lost again - you realize that there is always another woman around the corner.

and once you feel like that, they become commodities.

I like this definition of commodity:

"1. A basic good used in commerce that is interchangeable with other commodities of the same type. Commodities are most often used as inputs in the production of other goods or services. The quality of a given commodity may differ slightly, but it is essentially uniform across producers. When they are traded on an exchange, commodities must also meet specified minimum standards, also known as a basis grade."

i end up usually faking emotions to make the girls feel more comfortable. give the lingering eye contact, tell them things like, "i probably shouldn't say this but i think i actually like you" shit like that.

Everyone goes through this to some degree. Happend to me all the time before i learnt game. You just gotta push the feelings out and think logicaly like your supposed to.

this belongs in the newbie forum

Good post, we have all been there.

Why didn't you address the fact that you saw her holding hands with her "bf"? To see what her reaction would of been.

I don't understand why she came back to your place, I don't think you should have gone more caveman. I tend to play a push and pull game with them at that point.

I like the fact you didn't respond to her text, sending a pic looks like you are hurt.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (09-09-2013 03:23 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Good post, we have all been there.

Why didn't you address the fact that you saw her holding hands with her "bf"? To see what her reaction would of been.

I don't understand why she came back to your place, I don't think you should have gone more caveman. I tend to play a push and pull game with them at that point.

I like the fact you didn't respond to her text, sending a pic looks like you are hurt.

I didn't directly address the fact that I saw her holding hands with that dude, although I did say something to the effect of "what's up with you and that guy, you guys were looking pretty cozy there", which she more or less tried to deflect and didn't fully respond to. I'd be really surprised if that guy she was holding hands with was her "boyfriend" or the guy she claims she's into, otherwise that'd be a straight up bitch move on her and his part, because she ditched him to stay at the bar with me, and then had me take her home to hang out and make out.

She didn't come home with me, I gave her a ride to her apartment and she invited me in to chill and drink a beer. It's probably good that I didn't go too hardcore caveman because there is always that chance of a "false rape accusation", but I think I should have pushed a little bit harder and tried to suck titties or finger her pussy.

Yeah, I'm pretty much over her, if I see her at the bar, I'm going to avoid her, if she comes up to talk to me I'll be cordial, but I'm not going to be down for any more fucking games. Maybe if she was coming on to me hard, and I thought I had a legit shot of fucking, I'd activate some game, but otherwise, I'm going to "charge it to the game" as brother Tariq Nasheed would say.

This may sound a bit melodramatic, but I had some reaffirming things that occurred yesterday after writing up this post, that just showed me how chasing women, struggling with women, getting rejected by women, is really a super insignificant thing that in the grand scheme of things shouldn't affect us at all. This is something I believe Mystery would tell guys with extreme approach anxiety, that approaching and getting rejected by a woman is nothing, your life isn't at risk, nothing bad will truly happen to you, think of all the men who put themselves in life threatening situations and rise to the occasion and come through, perform, and overcome, fire fighters, soldiers in the battlefield, etc.

I was feeling a bit bummed about this rejection and to be honest a bit downtrodden, but then a few things happened which just brought everything into perspective. I looked up the local online news and read that a former next door neighbor of mine had just gotten into a head on collusion on the highway, his passenger in the front seat a 28 year old woman died, and my former next door neighbor was arrested at the hospital on suspecion of DUI. This guy will probably face a stiff prison sentence for vehicular manslaughter.

Then later as I drove to my favorite organic foods grocery store in a neighboring town, I took the "scenic route", on the drive I saw a flare on the side of the road, and a police car posted, then I saw approximately 15 police cars from different police depts/agencies, a news crew, and it was obvious something major had gone down. At first I thought maybe a drug bust, but then I saw some bloody clothes on the shoulder of the road, and police tape. I later read in the news that there had been a fight at an illegal homeless transient camp in the nearby forest and one man was killed by way of crossbow shot to the face, apparently two other people were critically injured and were able to crawl to the side of the roadway.

Now all of this sounds extreme, but the point is getting rejected by a woman is nothing in the grand scheme of things that can occur to a person in life. No matter how much it stings, whether it's your girlfriend of years, whether you got lied to, cheated on, etc. At the end of the day, you will recover and move on with your life, it really will prove to be an insignificant occurrence when considering all the potential bad things that can go wrong in life. Multiply this times ten million if it's just some random bitch you met at the bar and hung out with once or twice or got a phone number from. It really isn't worth feeling upset about, because it really ain't shit.

Man, I resonate so deep with what you say.

After some hard months shortly after getting into the game, I landed a date with a very cute girl. She was very fun to hang out with. I don't want to invest in describing her too much as I don't want to dwell on the past, as I've been through this with myself before, and although I am over it, I'm on a new page now.

Our first interaction was very brief. End of the night, peak state for me, met and escalated with dance floor game, short kiss, number.

Met her on campus half a week later to hang out. Instantly we get along well, within minutes she initiates touching me and bumping into me as we walk. Very enthusiastic and not serious with herself. Naturally I am the same, so it provided for some awesome humor, and improv opportunities. We checked out a poster sale on campus, walked around a bit, and went into an empty classroom. All the while I kept up the touching, teasing, and it was going great. I'd pull her close to me and play with the tension, and she'd instantly shy away, almost betraying her seemingly extroverted nature.

I was a bit nervous, but eventually pulled her in for a kiss. She'd get shy and end it early, and look down at my chest as she came close. I made sure to end some kisses as well. I had to get home and take the last bus from campus, so I said bye and we agreed to hang out again soon.

I was on a high from this date and combined with some other factors, two nights later I had my first ever one night stand pull from a club. Some blonde that didn't want to tell me her name. She initiated the pull, although it would have never happened unless I had some solid dance game combined with approaching with intent.

I met her for the second day the following week after our first. I drove to campus this time so I had the car. I took us bowling, to which I lost, twice, and then we played pool, and I lost again. We were having a great time, and she was very touchy, although we hadn't done more than light kissing yet. Afterwards I took her to this waterfall trail nearby. It was late at night, and I had parked at a very low traffic spot outside the trail. After we went to view the falls, I took her back to the car and we made out. I told her to get in the backseat because the front is awkward. I escalated, and she gave me insane resistance. At one point she looked terrified and pushed me away, and her body language closed off, so I figured she must have had a bad experience somewhere in the past.

I backed off, told her I'm not going to do anything she doesn't want to do, that I don't want her to be uncomfortable. I eased off for a few minutes and started it up again. I had her top off and she had great tits, and she started reaching for my dick. All was good until the expected resistance to take off her pants. I tried easing off, and retrying again, many times. I stopped the makeout and changed the subject. I teased her to the point she was pulling me in for a makeout forcefully as I'd pull away. I pushed her mouth to my dick and she gave me a blow but when I retried taking off her pants, it was a no. I thought I could arouse her enough, so I changed some of what I was doing. Started kissing her earlobes, payed more attention to her neck, pulled her hair, put her in doggy and kissed her from behind.. She was aroused, she moaned how she loves it from behind.

I was aggressive. I pulled back. I talked to her a bit. Eventually, I knew that at that point in time, I was not going to be able to pass that resistance. So I gave up on the sex, I let her play around a bit more, and then just called it. Fortunately for some reason I did not get blue balls. I still on top of this however, wanted to hang out more with her. I have never really cuddled with someone for an extended period of time and I never had the beta girlfriend experiences most guys at least get in their teen years, so I didn't mind cuddling with her in the backseat, almost us both naked, and opening up. I learned a lot about her, and she was very interested in me as well.

I came to the conclusion at the time that she didn't want to be used as a fuck buddy anymore. She told me she was looking for something different, maybe a relationship. I told her that I don't have any expectations, and that I can't promise anything (although in my mind, if there was an exception to getting in a relationship that I'd make, it would be for this girl).

I dropped her off, she thanked me for a good time, kissed, night.

I was still confused over the whole thing. How could she deny sex when she was that aroused, but still give me a blowjob? Surely she's had plenty of sexual experience that she is doing this, but if she's put out for other guys, why not me?

I asked some buddies, one told me she was damaged goods, and that I had her too high on my mind. Another told me to consider the fact that she might actually really like me, and doesn't want to put out early because she doesn't want me to pump and dump her.

I followed the latter. It sounded great. At the time I didn't think I had one itis, but I did. I was in denial.

Still, I knew better than the average beta. I gave radio silence for a few days afterwards, I wanted to know if she'd initiate conversation with me. After all, if she did really like me that much, she should.

Well she didn't. I texted her after the weekend, something witty and humorous. She was responsive, as she had always been to my texts. I tried to plan a hangout, but she was too busy for the two dates I tried that week.

I left it for the following week. Valentines day was on the Thursday. I wanted to hangout with her on any day of the week prior, I didn't want it to be associated with valentine's day, relationships, love, and all that mainstream stuff that occurs that day of the year. I wanted it to be a no-big-deal hangout like always.

She told me she was busy on the wednesday, and I wasn't able to ask monday or tuesday, as I was busy those days.

So I tried thursday.

'Sorry I dont think I can, I've got an assignment to finish up'

I knew that at this point it was probably done. I started to consider giving it two weeks of silence, then maybe retry then. Meanwhile, I was going to forget about her and try to meet some new girls.

So I went out that Thursday night. Club night at my college. Few of my buddies and I went, and night was progressing great.

Until I see her.

I try to force myself not to care, but she was clearly drunk. Not over the top, but enough to be visible. She was separated from her friends, it seemed. Anyway, in between my approaches I'd see her talking to some new guy. I thought about approaching her, but I was told by my gut feeling to just approach a new girl. However, it did hurt a bit when I saw her making out with some random dude. And a bit more when I saw her makeout with some other guy 20 minutes later. And a bit more when I saw her walking around solo approaching guys and dancing up on them.

"What the fuck", I thought.

Harsh reality bit me. Maybe it was the tipping point to me fully entering red pill acceptance.

I asked my buddy at the moment for advice who was beside me, as I pointed her out and told him briefly my story between me and her. I wanted to ask him specifically because he's much older than I and he's had around 80 notches so if there is someone I know personally who can give me wisdom in this situation, it is him. This is what he tells me:

'Man, just grab another girl'
'Grab the next one that walks by. Or wait until that girl comes near you, and grab a girl in front of her'.

Maybe it's what I needed at the time. Maybe I'm still unresolved by the whole thing. But I've been accepting it more and more. I still recall her from time to time, this was just 6 months ago.

If you were to ask me what I think of her after all this, I'd tell you she is adorable, great body, fun personality, and very feminine, at least one on one.

But hypergamous. I finally understood what it meant. And I had a hard lesson, although it could have been much worse (my buddy's story would rip a beta's heart into shreds). It was a necessary one, as it's probably the first actual hard lesson I've had, when it comes to women and sex anyways. I needed to be much more alpha, so that she is the one chasing for sex. If she doesn't have that alpha in her life, she is going to be out there looking for one.

I know I will get to that level of game with some time.

After writing this, its ironic I say I didn't want to describe her too much because I didn't want to dwell in the past, and look what I end up reflecting upon.

Quote: (09-09-2013 04:15 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

This may sound a bit melodramatic, but I had some reaffirming things that occurred yesterday after writing up this post, that just showed me how chasing women, struggling with women, getting rejected by women, is really a super insignificant thing that in the grand scheme of things shouldn't affect us at all. This is something I believe Mystery would tell guys with extreme approach anxiety, that approaching and getting rejected by a woman is nothing, your life isn't at risk, nothing bad will truly happen to you, think of all the men who put themselves in life threatening situations and rise to the occasion and come through, perform, and overcome, fire fighters, soldiers in the battlefield, etc.

I was feeling a bit bummed about this rejection and to be honest a bit downtrodden, but then a few things happened which just brought everything into perspective. I looked up the local online news and read that a former next door neighbor of mine had just gotten into a head on collusion on the highway, his passenger in the front seat a 28 year old woman died, and my former next door neighbor was arrested at the hospital on suspecion of DUI. This guy will probably face a stiff prison sentence for vehicular manslaughter.

Then later as I drove to my favorite organic foods grocery store in a neighboring town, I took the "scenic route", on the drive I saw a flare on the side of the road, and a police car posted, then I saw approximately 15 police cars from different police depts/agencies, a news crew, and it was obvious something major had gone down. At first I thought maybe a drug bust, but then I saw some bloody clothes on the shoulder of the road, and police tape. I later read in the news that there had been a fight at an illegal homeless transient camp in the nearby forest and one man was killed by way of crossbow shot to the face, apparently two other people were critically injured and were able to crawl to the side of the roadway.

Now all of this sounds extreme, but the point is getting rejected by a woman is nothing in the grand scheme of things that can occur to a person in life. No matter how much it stings, whether it's your girlfriend of years, whether you got lied to, cheated on, etc. At the end of the day, you will recover and move on with your life, it really will prove to be an insignificant occurrence when considering all the potential bad things that can go wrong in life. Multiply this times ten million if it's just some random bitch you met at the bar and hung out with once or twice or got a phone number from. It really isn't worth feeling upset about, because it really ain't shit.

I don't think any of this is extreme or melodramatic at all. Just another great honest post.

It's a deep subject... the perspective that you were talking about can come and go over time. So don't get too down on yourself either if one night you're having those waking dreams again about some other random chick and if when the dream is shattered, you're getting that downtrodden feeling again.

Just put on some Teddy then...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (09-08-2013 11:03 PM)Jestx Wrote:  

This OP post hit very close to home for me. I recently had a girl on a string, saying how much she misses me, I made out with her and slept over at her place but never banged because she was on her period. Flash forward to now I'm back in town after being away and she won't even reply to a text I send. And mind you I've banged multiple other girls since this and it still hurts me. It seems like for us it's all about what we "can't have" that upsets us. It's something I struggle with as I try to get better.

It is truly amazing with American girls these days. Went on a date a few months ago from a day game pick up. Good connection on the first date. Heavy make out in the car and her tits out at the end of date 1. She had to wake up early to help her grandma move the next morning supposedly, my cynical side says she went to see another guy later that night! No texts after that date. I thought date 2 I would have it in the bag.

I was immediately furious at myself as the car door closed for not pushing much harder for the bang (drinks at my place, get so many shots she couldn't drive etc...) and did not know why right away. Reason came to me quickly which is simple, most American girls that are 7+ have way too many options you have to almost always get her the first night or it means shit especially in CA.

Some guys see having to go on 2, 3, 4 dates with a girl in other more conservative countries as a huge downside. If I was in a foreign country for 2 months or so I would have no problem with that. At least knowing if you stick with it for a few dates and enjoy partying and going out with a girl that is attractive sounds fun and somewhat relaxing to know you will get the bang sooner or later. Having that shot clock pressure to do it the first meeting is thrilling, but also taxing as I see the girl as someone I need to take down, bag, and tag before I can even THINK about enjoying her company in America.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Good post. I think everyone has at least a little slippage into betatude at some point. You were less beta than I.

I had a bad one during my first 100 approach experiment. A seemingly innocent 9 (very light-skinned Japanese with beautiful light brown eyes, 5'8" before heels, gorgeous auburn hair, c-cups, tiny waist, and birthin' hips) just took over my whole world. I thought I would seal the deal with her on several occasions but never could. I convinced myself she was a good girl and started courting her. I started paying for dates, I texted all the time, I dropped things I was doing to make plans with her, I imagined going on trips and stuff... All for a girl I had only kissed. I even slept with her without banging.... I finally had a melt down and gave her an ultimatum.... Jesus that was embarrassing.

It sucks, but you learn from it. Don't put pussy on a pedestal (and especially a pussy you've never poked). I even designed and made up a poster for my apartment.

Also, I'd like to point out that Japanese women at the higher end of the scale share almost all of the bad qualities of American women. They're manipulative, entitled, self-obsessed, flaky, you name it. I posit that American women are not inherently different or worse than women in other countries, but rather they have an inflated sense of their own sexual market value. In other words, an American 6 thinks she's an 8 and acts as such. I blame misguided feminist ideals and maybe social media to some extent. What do we think?