rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American tough girls....(lol)

I own a nightclub. I see the trends before the public does. I notice a pattern. The first thing I noticed was how FAT American women were getting a young age; Jesus, i'd see 23 year old girls with huge spare tires wearing tight shirts or dresses with denny's gunt/fupa's flopping around shamelessly.

Whenever I see a limo bus pull up I tell all of my bouncers: "HERE comes the cattle truck, boys!" My barback is ready for them to break sinks, smash glasses, or throw their bloody tampons on the wall in the bathroom. they are fucking NASTY.

BUT WAIT!!!

Now, with the popularity of the UFC, comes the TOUGH AMERICAN GIRL. You must fear her! she's watched a couple of ufc's, and watch out guys, she HAS BROTHERS THAT BEAT HER UP!!!! omg! this gives her a license to challenge anyone to a fight! Including grown men!

Tonight I watched a girl attack one of my male customers, while screaming "i'm a barbie, motherfucker" etc. She tried to attack me but thought twice when I told her I'd knock her the fuck out and take her purse.

Anyway, long story short this isn't the first incident i've seen. We had several brawls break out lately because and AW thought she was a badass and wanted to instigate a fight.

I am truly ashamed of the women in my country. They are fat, out of shape, ridiulous excuses for human beings. If they aren't fat and slutty, they are slim and have incredibly inflated egos for their level of looks.

Fat, slovenly, rude, pushy, fucking piggies. I seriously can barely talk to an American woman without getting ill. they are just trash. 99% of them. Go ahead- don't believe me? ask 10 American girls who the vice president is- i can guaran-damn-tee you half of them won't know and the other two will get it wrong, and maybe MAYBE one will get it right. how do I know? i have asked hundreds of girls. They don't barely know anything besides OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA. morons.

TRUST ME guys, if you saw what I saw 7 days a week NONE of you would be getting married to ANY of these scandilous skanks.

their role models are "desperate housewives", britney, paris, housewives of orange county, sex in the city, etc etc.. Case closed.

The moral of the story: NEVER trust a b*iotch, especially an AW.

Man, I'm so glad I haven't had to date an American girl in years. They truely are horrible. When I approach a girl and find out she's American, it's an automatic -2 points. I usually won't even make an effort unless she is extra cute. I just met the only other American girl that lives in my condiminium today. First my neighbor introduced us. I said, "Hey, how's it going, my name's Brandon, nice to meet you." She says, "Hey, nice to meet you." My roomate then comes out and says, "Hey, this is my new roomate Brandon, you wanna come out here and meet him?" She replies, "We already met." She didn't even bother to get her fat ass out of her seat to come and shake hands (Which should really be a kiss on the cheak).