rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personal Value Discovery

Personal Value Discovery

Hi new here..

lurked for a few months while my 8 month LTR broke down. what a mess that was.. but I'm intelligent guy.. and I didn't waste my time and did a lot of thinking while reading much of Roosh's work.

A Story

I was 24 years old.. I had a music course I was attending for a week at a Uni.. and we had drum class.. I was late to the class.. everyone else was already there.. I came in and straight away the drum teacher who was Brazillian took to me.. she walked right up to me and grabbed my arm.. she didn't let go of me the whole time during the class.. constantly touching me.. even grabbing my bicep..

This was a first clue.. but 'stupid is as stupid does' it didn't dawn on me until recently. Now I'm an attractive guy.. but.. but I don't turn Scottish lassies heads.. why? no idea..

I was popular on a dating site populated mostly by filipina's.. and same kind of story on south american dating sites.. while in Phil. oh wow! every where I went I turned heads.. even looking a mess.

So I guess I had a moment in the last 6 months where I worked out my personal value. .. latin blood = 10.. euro.. 3.

after my break up.. I used some of the techniques I found here and tried to 'improve' (disastrously) with a girl I was seeing that I liked. I was trying to set her 'image value' .. in my mind I would say oh I want her to subconsciously think shes a 4 and try to set her mind at that value. It worked! buuut.. erm..she got super jealous and acted wayy out of character and she seriously flaked. one day she was fine.. next.. she didn't want to talk to me it was over.. I was also escalating to skype sex and sex talk even though she was super inexperienced despite being well in to her 20's.

Roosh had said 'from now on every girl is 'alright' and I thought 'what if I could set that value myself?'

Setting a girls 'Personal Image Value' was a rush for me! I just realized right now.. they have been doing it to me for years!! .. I think I gave her full strength.. and that was too much for her character and it was my first time.

How? I just kept telling her that the other women I was meeting were more attractive than her and I was only interested in her personality. each time I did it.. it bumped her down a number.. she was a natural six.. with alpha female tones.. and I had her like a kitten.

Right now I have loads of internet heat.. but.. There's nothing I can do.. I don't have the money to travel right now.. I was in Phil. for April.. being the devoted BF to my ex.. which blew up in my face. I have 6 girls I can contact of model quality.. I speak the mindanao lingo.. (Cebuano) which oh wow.. so handy!

But I'm stuck in Scotland.

Okay so is this a load of nonsense that i've pomped up to sound important.. or does it have value.. value for game?

yes I am new to game. I haven't done any approaches yet. experimented a bit in my home town.. girls here not that pretty.. naturally don't 'spark' to me. but saw a reaction one time. (she was married).

techniques used were .. facial control, posture & ATC (addicted to closure) my fav of Roosh's so far.. I'm still getting the skill of it though.

Sig.

Personal Value Discovery

I'll take that as a no guys.

back to lurking I go!

[Image: smile.gif]

Personal Value Discovery

We're all so ADD here, any post over three sentences long goes unread. [Image: wink.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Personal Value Discovery

Quote: (09-12-2013 04:08 PM)SigmaMale Wrote:  

I'll take that as a no guys.

back to lurking I go!

[Image: smile.gif]

Your post wasn't very cogent.

You're improving, keep improving, but notice what works and what doesn't. Realizing you may have come on too strong is important. Your biggest areas of improvement will come in the areas of calibration and congruency (frame).

Good luck.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"