rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Post: New Girl Text Game

I found out about this whole manosphere community and Roosh from a comment on the WallStreetPlayboys blog. I've always been fine in social situations, but I always get bored of people quickly and prefer my own company. I moved around different countries my whole life (21 y/o, now living in Chicago), which probably contributed to that.

For the past 3 years or so, since I've been living in Chicago, I've pretty much been a recluse. I trade currencies and stocks pretty much all day. I spend my time researching finance and econ, reading a lot, watching movies, running, working out, cooking, making beats, whatever...

I've only had one girlfriend, which lasted 6 months and I got bored of it. That was when I was 16, I think. I've had sex with probably like 15 girls, but they always initiated and did all of the work. So I'm trying to become better at picking up girls because that's an untapped, I guess, area in my life right now.

So anyway, you're welcome for the fucking monologue.

I decided to go to this show the other night. Met this cute chick there. I was sitting on a bench drinking some nasty flavored malt liquor shit before going in and bullshitting with two couples in their 20s sitting by me. This girl in painted-on pleather pants walks by and I yell out some shit like, 'Damn, how did you fit into those?' Just because I was in a fucking around type of mood.

She keeps walking and I yelled something like, 'You KNOW I was talking to you.' She half-turns, looks at me, smiles, and keeps walking. I forgot what happened during parts of the encounter because this was not my first disgusting coconut-flavored malt liquor beverage. But she somehow ends up sitting on the bench next to mine and we started talking. She was waiting for her friends or something.

So anyway, I finished my drink and gave her my phone to put her number in. I told her I'd call her inside to met up and went to stand in line. I got drunker inside and met other people and shit and forgot to call her. So I texted her this morning. I'm at an impasse, which is why I made this thread.

-------------
-Me(10:53am): Did u ever get in?
-Her(11:09am): Naa fucking security was Being an asshole :/ hbu
*Aside: I feel like a tool typing those gay little smileys.
**Aside: She's 20 and you need to be 21 to get in. She had her friend's ID or some shit.
-Me(11:43am): Told u. Didn't miss much. Just drake
*Aside: I had told her that her ID was shit.
**Aside: It wasn't a Drake show.
-Her(12:07am): Lmao! Omg I love Kendrick doe! :/
*Aside: It was indeed a Kendrick and a few other Chicago rappers show.
**Aside: She didn't say things like "doe" in real life. Cute and relatively smart girl. Wants to be a nurse or some shit. I don't fucking know.
-Me(1:05pm): Ever since u heard drank on kiss fm
-Her(2:12pm): Lmao!! Omg not even [Image: smile.gif] hahah
-------------

Okay, so my goal here is to sleep with her obviously. She was pretty fun to talk to, so maybe date.

What course of action or general guidance would you guys recommend?

Thanks a lot,

Keep it simple. Cut to the chase. Send her a text asking her out. Have something fun in mind. Happy hour is always a good choice. She prob won't get carded if she doesn't look super young (wearing uggs or jordans or some shit), and if she does you can always suggest getting a drink back at your pad. You could also invite her over for dinner at your place. Maybe text next time you're out on the town and try to meet up.

Save all the talk for in person. In my experience, the more time you spend bantering with a chick over text vs in person (unless she's the one calling and texting you), the less chance you have of fucking her. But that's just my experience tho.

Yeah my advice is to try and set up a date asap, to try and stop her hamster stopping her going out with you, you should just use texts for this, as said above you don't want to chat endlessly by text as its boring and it may seem needy, if you want to chat to build comfort/rapport you'd rather do it face to face rather than by text message as you cant see body language facial cues etc.

Okay cool. I was thinking along those lines.

I'll just invite her to a bar by where we met and we can go back to my place or do whatever else if she doesn't get in. I actually just started reading about social dynamics and shit like the week before I first went to this bar. I just turned 21 myself. I spent like 30 minutes discussing shit with the bouncer because he's in a kind of unique social position, so the dude loves me.

I was kind of hoping to just dick around at home all weekend. Is Tuesday a weird day to ask someone out on? Is the time gap too large?

In roosh's book bang he says that for a first date he takes a girl out on a weekday night first to a café/bar for about an hour then venue changes to another bar for however long you want.

Update:

-Me(4:06pm): When do you get out of class tuesday?
-Her(7:52pm): I get out at 2pm
-Me(8:01pm): We're going to Bar Name at 9 with some people. come with
-Her(8:43pm): Aww I work though! I get out at 9
-Her(8:44pm): When are u going again
-Me(8:53pm) lolol

I don't fucking know dude.

Quote: (09-07-2013 01:11 AM)Floss Wrote:  

Update:

She took 4 hours to text you, you texted her back almost immediately. I would have waited until the next day at least if not 2 days. Try to almost never ask questions make statements.

Ex) lets meet for drinks at xyz bar @ 8 tues

If one time doesn't work suggest another day, if that doesn't work ignore her and put her on the back burner for a few days or even weeks to see if she warms up or re-initiates texting herself. She has to feel you can drop her the second she starts wasting your time, hence short statements and ignore her if she doesn't comply easily. If you are doing it right she will start texting you out of the blue assinine shit like what happened to her 10 minutes ago or retarded pictures of herself. Only good way to play that and not ignore those is make it sexual and have her send naked pictures, otherwise ignore shit that wastes your time.

Don't make it a group thing. This isn't making friends time, its banging pussy time. Get her alone.

Tuesday is not a weird night for a first date at all in fact I would say Sunday night through Wednesday night are the best nights for first dates and banging.

Why? Shows you have shit going on during good nights and are after other girls (you should be during these nights). Also those nights are the least busy for girls and they usually have the least amount of excuses or resistance to not flaking. Laundry and reality TV Show Tuesday night or date with new guy that hit on me? Easier choice for her usually than Saturday night when all her friends and other cocks want her time.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (09-07-2013 01:43 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2013 01:11 AM)Floss Wrote:  

Update:

She took 4 hours to text you, you texted her back almost immediately. I would have waited until the next day at least if not 2 days. Try to almost never ask questions make statements.

Ex) lets meet for drinks at xyz bar @ 8 tues

If one time doesn't work suggest another day, if that doesn't work ignore her and put her on the back burner for a few days or even weeks to see if she warms up or re-initiates texting herself. She has to feel you can drop her the second she starts wasting your time, hence short statements and ignore her if she doesn't comply easily. If you are doing it right she will start texting you out of the blue assinine shit like what happened to her 10 minutes ago or retarded pictures of herself. Only good way to play that and not ignore those is make it sexual and have her send naked pictures, otherwise ignore shit that wastes your time.

Don't make it a group thing. This isn't making friends time, its banging pussy time. Get her alone.

Tuesday is not a weird night for a first date at all in fact I would say Sunday night through Wednesday night are the best nights for first dates and banging.

Why? Shows you have shit going on during good nights and are after other girls (you should be during these nights). Also those nights are the least busy for girls and they usually have the least amount of excuses or resistance to not flaking. Laundry and reality TV Show Tuesday night or date with new guy that hit on me? Easier choice for her usually than Saturday night when all her friends and other cocks want her time.

I never got the whole "always take a long time to reply."

Sometimes, I'll take a while to reply because I'm busy or don't feel like it. But if I'm sitting with my phone and a text comes in, I'll reply pretty quickly. What's the big deal.

Anyway, I'm just gonna tell her I'm gonna pick her up on Tuesday at 9 when she gets out. She can't seem to figure out the logistics of it herself.

Text game is easy. Keep it light and fun. But don't have full on conversations over text. That's what dates are for. Only don't call them dates. Call it hanging out. That's the norm these days. End your text session with a date locked down. "Let's hang out Thursday night and get a drink".

Quote:Quote:

I trade currencies and stocks pretty much all day.

Can you bust out a thread on this? I've always been interested in making a living day trading. It would be nice to hear the ins and outs of it.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-07-2013 10:31 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Text game is easy. Keep it light and fun. But don't have full on conversations over text. That's what dates are for. Only don't call them dates. Call it hanging out. That's the norm these days. End your text session with a date locked down. "Let's hang out Thursday night and get a drink".

Quote:Quote:

I trade currencies and stocks pretty much all day.

Can you bust out a thread on this? I've always been interested in making a living day trading. It would be nice to hear the ins and outs of it.
I guess I could. Wouldn't really know what to say. I just read a lot of material, paper traded for about 6 months, and then started out with $25K. Been doing it for 3 years now. babypips.com's school is a great place to start learning forex.

Alright, so I'll see her Tuesday.

I waited 2 days to hit her back:
"im picking u up after 9 tues. no panty lines"
*Aside: I made fun of her for having panty lines when we met. She was coo wit it.

Her: "Lolol aww I love granny panties tho"

I'm thinking don't text her again until Tuesday. Text her in the afternoon and ask for her work addy. Sound good?

Quote: (09-08-2013 08:53 PM)Floss Wrote:  

*Aside: I made fun of her for having panty lines when we met. She was coo wit it.

I'm thinking don't text her again until Tuesday. Text her in the afternoon and ask for her work addy. Sound good?

This is up to your style and what your gut tells you. There is sometimes an expression of having a pimp hand. Keep your pimp hand strong, follow your gut. If it feels like a weak move it is one. I will tell you how it goes down for me when it goes well.

I get the address right away when the date is set to fend off flaking. I do not text or communicate at all before the date.

If things are going good she texts nervously the day of the date:
"we still on for tonite haha?" - Great sign, you're getting laid.

If she doesn't check up on me, this line has worked wonders for smoking out flakers without looking weak. This also ups the chances of a rebound date and bang if she does ditch at a later point. I drop it at least 2 hours before the date.

"runnin late be there (15-20 min later than original time)"

This is just enough time to be worth mentioning.

Worst case she flakes and gives a message at this point with a bullshit excuse. Best case she doesn't flake and you bang.

How long did she take to respond after your 2 day drop off?

Or

Quote: (09-09-2013 11:40 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2013 08:53 PM)Floss Wrote:  

This is up to your style and what your gut tells you. There is sometimes an expression of having a pimp hand. Keep your pimp hand strong, follow your gut. If it feels like a weak move it is one. I will tell you how it goes down for me when it goes well.

I get the address right away when the date is set to fend off flaking. I do not text or communicate at all before the date.

If things are going good she texts nervously the day of the date:
"we still on for tonite haha?" - Great sign, you're getting laid.

If she doesn't check up on me, this line has worked wonders for smoking out flakers without looking weak. This also ups the chances of a rebound date and bang if she does ditch at a later point. I drop it at least 2 hours before the date.

"runnin late be there (15-20 min later than original time)"

This is just enough time to be worth mentioning.

Worst case she flakes and gives a message at this point with a bullshit excuse. Best case she doesn't flake and you bang.

How long did she take to respond after your 2 day drop off?

Like 3 hours. I don't think it's super relevant as long as it's that day. People have obligations and shit.

I sort of assumed she has a fake, but I actually don't know. If she doesn't, I'll just say I have drinks at my place or whatever. Maybe smoke some pot and see a movie beforehand. I'll play it by ear.

Logistics are my main issue because I live a 25 minute drive off campus.

I always opt to get a chick near my place and back to my place. I don't like relying on weaseling my way into a girl's place at the end of the night. If she has roommates and it can ruin your game. I like having a girl on my turf.

I would get her as close to your place as possible.

Rave about some bar/restaurant she has to try out that is close to your place, or suggest pre-gaming back your place before you go out.

Other option is venue hop in the general direction of your place. If 25 minutes (traffic bullshit etc..) is too much take her to a place halfway in between then another place that is right next to your pad after that.

My fear is if you take her out near her place and she is ready for sex but her place is off limits, that 25 minute drive will be a huge buzz kill most likely.

If you end up at near her place, get the information out of her whether her place is good for closing at before you escalate too far. If her place is a no-go, save it until you are near your place.

Or

Quote: (09-10-2013 12:33 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I always opt to get a chick near my place and back to my place. I don't like relying on weaseling my way into a girl's place at the end of the night. If she has roommates and it can ruin your game. I like having a girl on my turf.

I would get her as close to your place as possible.

Rave about some bar/restaurant she has to try out that is close to your place, or suggest pre-gaming back your place before you go out.

Other option is venue hop in the general direction of your place. If 25 minutes (traffic bullshit etc..) is too much take her to a place halfway in between then another place that is right next to your pad after that.

My fear is if you take her out near her place and she is ready for sex but her place is off limits, that 25 minute drive will be a huge buzz kill most likely.

If you end up at near her place, get the information out of her whether her place is good for closing at before you escalate too far. If her place is a no-go, save it until you are near your place.

I don't really know any places between the city and where I live in the 'burbs. Whatever though. I'm just gonna go with the flow. Will report back tomorrow.

She texted, in reply to my address inquiry, "Lol I work all the way on the North side by XX."

I replied an hour or so later with, "that doesn't tell me much"

I have failed you all. I shall drive home alone tonight listening to trap music.

I hang my head in shame.

Quote: (09-10-2013 05:10 PM)Floss Wrote:  

She texted, in reply to my address inquiry, "Lol I work all the way on the North side by XX."

I replied an hour or so later with, "that doesn't tell me much"

I have failed you all. I shall drive home alone tonight listening to trap music.

I hang my head in shame.

I re-read the earlier posts, did she ever text yes ever to meeting on Tuesday a couple days ago? I didn't see any real sign of that.

Also after re-reading you didn't state a place did you? Just you would pick her up after 9 at some point. For a first date alone I think that is too vague.

Picking up a girl can be a strong move, but many girls are really wary about it. I'd say over 70% of chicks give me are you a serial killer joke on the first date at some point, and have a friend call them to check in. I end up banging them, but they still feel forced by society to toss that out.

I would recommend next time setting up a meet near where she lives if she doesn't have a car. I have met many chicks on the first date and ended up driving them to the second venue. That can work out very well.

Your text back starts to use logic. Logic never works with women especially pre-bang. Best you could do there is joke along or text back about meeting near her work when she gets off.

"cool, northside... i know great place xyz meet me there @ 9 when you get off work"

No shame. For most of us (unless you have killer looks) need to either:

A) Bang on the first night you meet them to kill flaking
B) Have extremely tight text game - this is why many advocate keeping things brief to the point and aloof in text return times

I've found joking and sexual texting to only work well once I have baited them to text me back quickly and often. You just need the right hook text. You may have had a chance to bait her into a fun text conversation with her non-answer.

Or

This is my own question rather than a response to OP, but I'd rather bump this thread since it's the same topic since I believe that's forum etiquette.

Got a number from a super fine girl from Boliva (I know there's not many from there but stay with me) last Thursday at a Pier 1 Imports [Image: gay.gif] Solid 8 on my scale and passed the boner test with flying colors. She was a little shy but we had a good ramble, etc...everything went well.

Waited till Monday night to text her:

Me (8:18pm): "hey (name) it's Nova from Pier 1, how are you?"
Her (8:57pm): "Hey Nova! I'm fine, what about you?"

I was busy at a work event so I didn't see it right away. Decided to wait till I got home about 50min later to respond.

Me (9:49pm):" Good good. Do you want to hang out later in the week?" (copy and pasted straight outta Bang- this is my current standard response)

Her: (10:02pm):" I would like it, but I'm really busy this month, home works from the school, working in the afternoon and going to school in the morning...maybe we can't sorry Nova."

Because she gave this sort of discombobulated decline without suggesting an alternative I did not respond. (I was also pretty absorbed in Breaking Bad by that point, so I wasn't focusing).

Also- "busy this month"? Subtle let down? English not her first language so I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt a forgive it if it's a weird typo, but she's a 21 year old student so I'm quite sure she knows the difference between a month and week.

Momentarily thought about responding with something playful along the lines of "gotta fit in some fun somewhere" but since there was no alternate suggestion from her, I opting to play it by the book and not respond. I think things would go real well on a date but obviously need to get there first. Current plan is to send restart text tomorrow.

Any thoughts here?

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos