rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad behavior

Bad behavior

I've made some improvements over the past year in college that getting numbers from girls at parties and texting them is an easy thing. It's closing the deal or getting a date that is hard now.

But that's not the point. I find that in many of the parties I go to, there are more and more sorority girls. Before, they were mostly regular girls, but now the greek life population is increasing. I didn't have that much trouble with regular girls, because most of them were down to earth and easy to talk to.

With these sorostitutes, I'm getting a LOT of bitchy behavior. These are the girls that are hot and know it. I've tried agree and amplify, ignore, backturns. It does absolutely nothing. Calling her out will attract the attention of 50 bros ready to whiteknight for her, which is something I can't do. For now, the only thing I can do is eject.

Do you guys have any suggestions on dealing with such behavior? I feel like it is a lost cause.

Bad behavior

Quote: (09-06-2013 04:01 AM)CtrlAltElite Wrote:  

I've made some improvements over the past year in college that getting numbers from girls at parties and texting them is an easy thing. It's closing the deal or getting a date that is hard now.

But that's not the point. I find that in many of the parties I go to, there are more and more sorority girls. Before, they were mostly regular girls, but now the greek life population is increasing. I didn't have that much trouble with regular girls, because most of them were down to earth and easy to talk to.

With these sorostitutes, I'm getting a LOT of bitchy behavior. These are the girls that are hot and know it. I've tried agree and amplify, ignore, backturns. It does absolutely nothing. Calling her out will attract the attention of 50 bros ready to whiteknight for her, which is something I can't do. For now, the only thing I can do is eject.

Do you guys have any suggestions on dealing with such behavior? I feel like it is a lost cause.

I pretty much always had a girlfriend throughout college so I never really went after sorority girls, but I remember their epic bitchiness. Modern girls already have a sense of entitlement, but sorority chicks in an 'elite' club where frat bros fight over them are unbearable... It never got me any pussy, but I always just treated them like they were stupid (it's extra fun when they don't know you're making fun of them). I think I've heard a fellow RVF member call it "bratty little sister game." I did it all the time and I think it might work if you don't lay it on too thick.

Sometimes you might even win some over if you can make them laugh. One time I basically flipped a girl by telling her she had bad breath. I've always worn pretty loud clothes and she kept calling me a fag and shit. I think I told her my tie changed colors like a mood ring and got her to blow on it or something. When she did I told her her breath smelled like ball sweat. I pointed to a guy she'd been talking to before and gave her a knowing nod. She punched me but she seemed to be more civil after that. I guess that was a shit test before I knew about shit tests?

Meh... girls are retarded.
Good luck, sir.

Bad behavior

Sorority girls are clique by nature and some won't bang anyone that's not in a fraternity and often not unless they are in the "cool" fraternity. Besides them being absolute whores, they are a waste of time. Get a shirt that says, "Fuck them" in Greek or join a fraternity yourself. If you join the right one they are a ton of fun, often too much fun.

Bad behavior

Join one of the top fraternities on campus. That's all you can do. Sorority girls get socially shamed for showing interest in non-Greek guys, so most of them simply won't do it, especially the younger ones who are new to the sorority.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Bad behavior

Joining a fraternity aside, how else would I be able to deal with such behavior?

I attended a house party last night, but since I was the only person of Asian descent there, one girl would not stop calling me racist shit. Normally, I don't care, but she kept giving me static. I hit her with everything I knew, AA, ignore, backturns, etc. I wanted to ruin her night, but that's risky in general.

Bad behavior

for starters stop referring to women as hot, you still have them on a pedestal bro.

Bad behavior

Quote: (09-21-2013 04:51 PM)CtrlAltElite Wrote:  

Joining a fraternity aside, how else would I be able to deal with such behavior?

I attended a house party last night, but since I was the only person of Asian descent there, one girl would not stop calling me racist shit. Normally, I don't care, but she kept giving me static. I hit her with everything I knew, AA, ignore, backturns, etc. I wanted to ruin her night, but that's risky in general.

It's a house party. If you had properly ignored her you would be at the opposite side of the house from her and talking to other people not in her vicinity. It sounds like you just allowed yourself to be cockblocked and spent too much time trying to "solve" her behaviour instead of avoiding it.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Bad behavior

Quote: (09-06-2013 04:01 AM)CtrlAltElite Wrote:  

For whatever reason, I always have an easier time talking to really hot chicks. I guess for me I have the frame that she's so hot I have absolutely nothing to lose. Most of the time when I make it obvious that I don't think they're special and I DHV, I get responses like I could have never imagined. In college, I ended up making out with literally the hottest girl on campus. She was like legendary hot - every dude on campus wanted her. I would always just ignore her, and even when she was doing her fake niceness looking for attention and she came into a room all bubbly and happy and saying hi, I'd either just ignore her or look at her and look away. I thought she was way out of my league and I never had a shot, so I never cared. One time she was sitting across from me and my buddy in the hallway talking on the phone and she had on Yoga pants and had her knees up to her chest me and my buddy were writing notes back to each other about how ridiculously sexy she looked lol. That's how hot she was. We were surrounded by 18-23 year olds all day and this one was hot enough that we passed notes in the hallway talking about her hotness.

Her best friend ended up having a crush on me and one day I came into the computer lab and another buddy was there telling me the two of them were talking about me. After her best friend left, she came over and started telling me that her friend liked me blah, blah, and then she drops this line in there, "My best friend told me she liked this guy named SheWantsTheD and I told her, OMG he's soooooo cute!" I was absolutely floored and just stared at her with a blank stare because I couldn't believe what I heard. I didn't know what to say or do so I ignored it. I felt like the MF man after that though, that's for damn sure. We ended up hanging out and making out, and she told me one time she thought I hated her because I always ignored her. Little did she know I thought she was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I went a little Beta and she had a BF, so nothing ever amounted to it, plus her best friend always had to be around us. But, I can guarantee you that she would never have thought that way about me if I was another white knight at school drooling over her.

I wish I wasn't such a ***** in college!

PS - love the screen name.