rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes (beauty tips)

Hi All,

Trying to find a natural solution for bags under the eyes.

Does anyone have any experiences or solution for this that worked for you?

Cucumber slices.

cut dairy and gluten and sugar from your diet.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Why do you want to get rid of them? It's character. It makes it look like you work hard or suffer for your art.

It's like a man who wants to get rid of some gray hair. Girls don't mind things like that.

1. Sleep better
2. Preparation H

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Exercise and sleep.

Agree on having hard work ethic, drive and character as an entrepreneur, I've lot's of that and worked 16 hour days many a months. In EE, for sure the guys are ugly compared to us from the US so standards are lower - but i think there are universal health signals that DHV and one is looking very refreshed, well slept and supple eyes and surrounding areas (it's more like a touch up - like working on concentrated bicep movements for peaks after you did a lot of work already for muscle size - that's what I'm going for).
In my view, I see it clearly an ideal thing to not have bags under eyes and to display character in terms of charm and personality when working and showing what a hard working I am and still not having bags under eyes - as I prefer girls who are 18 years old and I'm 30. I get a lot of them, but many think I'm 21-23 (i can pass for that in EE). Some know I'm 30. But if I can look the most healthy possible and for sure not having bags under the eyes is a sign of health, I want to add that to my regimen.

I ALWAYS have dark bags under my eyes. Doesn't matter whether I sleep well, drink, exercise or not. I think it's worse for people with pale complexions.

Roosh is probably right that it doesn't matter but pretty much every girl I've dated has asked "do you ever sleep?" and the question can get annoying. Are there any solutions that actually work?

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

It looks good in a weird way on guys with some color to them like Benecio del Toro. Looks cancer like on everyone else.

If it's genetic get filler treatment. I did it in Bangkok for 6000THB. Lasts 9-12 months.

I did it for professional reasons more than women.

You don't want work asking if you're overtired or if you went out last night instead of getting a good night's sleep.

Quote: (09-05-2013 08:36 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

I ALWAYS have dark bags under my eyes. Doesn't matter whether I sleep well, drink, exercise or not. I think it's worse for people with pale complexions.

Roosh is probably right that it doesn't matter but pretty much every girl I've dated has asked "do you ever sleep?" and the question can get annoying. Are there any solutions that actually work?

I agree with dreambig. It honestly gets annoying when people ask that question. Even if I do sleep 2, 8, or even 12 hours a day I still have them.

It's probably just hereditary then since I've had them ever since I could remember.

I need some good ways to at least REDUCE it so I'm profiling this thread, thanks.

Question:

Would cutting off the computer/t.v help since mine are pretty much hereditary or is that just a waste of time?

i think you get a face moisturizer that helps with it

Quote:Quote:

RE: How To Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes (beauty tips)

Can we at least call them "hansum" tips?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

If you're really pale then from my experience there's prettymuch nothing you can do, besides tan I guess... I'm really white, and I've always had pretty prominent bags under my eyes that no amount of sleep, proper diet, or supplements ever made a dent on. NOTHING I've ever tried has affected them, not even using prep H.

If it really bothers you, then my suggestion is to try and redirect attention from it.
Wear a flashy (but sensible) necklace, a stylish hat, or if you're the type who can pull it off even consider a piercing.

I use eye cream that has retinol and caffeine in it. You can get it on the cheap at CVS.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Quote: (09-06-2013 01:46 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

If you're really pale then from my experience there's prettymuch nothing you can do, besides tan I guess... I'm really white, and I've always had pretty prominent bags under my eyes that no amount of sleep, proper diet, or supplements ever made a dent on. NOTHING I've ever tried has affected them, not even using prep H.

first ask yourself this question.

is it just discolouration? or it it a deep cravasse or depression under the eyes?

if it's the latter, no cream or sleep or vitamins will help.

the only thing you can do is filler. it will "fill" the depression and smooth it out so the bag no longer exists.

You can use concealer/makeup to cover the darkness. it won't take away the fact that your eyes are deep set, or have crease, but it will make you look not-tired.

It's annoying when people are like "dude, you look like really tired or something". That's just how it is. So you can either cover it with makeup, or apparently get what que enspastic got.

Make-up I recommend for over-all face is Mac pro longwear concealer. But for the dark purple of the under eyes you might want something more orange-ish or pink, then blend it in with something else. Doing this every day would be tedious, but girls do it all the time, so it really depends.

also, go to youtube and search "dark under eye circles" or "raccoon eyes" and you'll find plenty of suggestions for covering it up. I've tried creams and diet changes, or drinking water....if it's hereditary then it never goes away completely.

^ all this is a waste of time. i used to use concealer but didn't work, even when i got a pro to apply it for me.

use filler.

if you get the right make up you can cover up dark under eyes. It's really not that hard. Just go to nordstroms to the mac kiosk, and get mac pro longwear concealer, have a girl match it to your skin tone.

put a light moisturizer on before applying the makeup.

I'm curious about this filler thought. never heard of it. they put something underneath your skin under your eye? How does this work?

Bags under the eyes and forehead wrinkles are the two things that make you look aged the most IMO. Unfortunately I have some forehead wrinkles mostly from facial gestures, but I have been lucky to have virtually no bags under my eyes. Those dark, puffy, well defined bags under the eyes can make a person look very haggard in my opinion, and as a man concerned with a youthful appearance and vitality I'd make every attempt to get rid of them.

The two biggest factors that I think cause these are lack of sleep and stress. Lack of sleep is a no brainer, this is crucial for overall health and well being, as well as "healthy aging". I'd shoot for a min of 7 hours, but ideally 8-10 hours sleep a night. Other than that the best tips I can give are don't party too hard, which ties into getting good sleep, don't stay up too late drinking a lot, smoking cigarettes, and doing party drugs like coke and MDMA.

Next eat a clean healthy diet, cut out excessive carbs and sugars, obviously no trash (candy, junk food, fast food), get your fruits, veggies, lean proteins, etc. Drink a bunch of water.

Outside of sleep, diet, the next obvious ones are exercise, great stress release, body creates HGH, testosterone, releases endorphins, etc.

Finally, use a good moisturizing cream and really rub it in under the eyes, they have special "eye creams" that are meant for these wrinkles specifically. I can add more tips, but these are the bases to cover first.

one of the biggest factors is genetics. won't matter what you do if you're genetically predisposed to having bags under the eyes.

@OG increased my sleep to 10 hours per night after reading some studies on athletes. feel good. and agree.

I found that losing a couple pounds helps reduce bags. Just basic cardio. Sweat it out.

Dark circles are a iron deficiency I've read. You can conceal them just by getting some sun and tan your face up a little bit. Get away from the computer monitor once in a while. It's stressful on your eyeballs.

Team Nachos

I used to have dark circles under my eyes. Taking cold showers seemed to alleviate it.
But why bother? We are men. Men don't give that much of a shit about what they look like. Leave the continual mirror-gazing for women.

I have deep set eyes so it tends to be darker due to shadow..BUT good news i think deep set eyes don't get bags.