rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flaking on the girl

Flaking on the girl

I once heard a guy suggest you flake on girls on the first date. Especially if you've established a decent connection when you met her - it all falls into the idea that love and hate are quite, if not equally good roads to a woman's heart (provided it's the right type of hate, not the disrespectful kind of hate, more of a "I'm so frustrated and it's his fault, I hate him" kind of way). I hope so, because I just inadvertantly did this.

I know this is a big no-no in Roosh's world, but I set up an online profile, and sent out five emails to the five chicks who looked like their pictures didn't lie (note to all - online dating is basically a waste of time). Anyways, I got good responses, and then I proceeded with bull-dozer/direct game to get this 21-yo law student to meet me for some hot something or other.

She's quite pretty, even worse, she's quite smart and an alpha-woman wannabe. So she was difficult and did not directly confirm the plans I made - but she didn't reject either, so on the day I figured fuck it, I won't show.

I got a text from her, and she was mad. Obviously trying to fix things that day wouldn't work, so I let it lie a few days, and now I just contacted her again. I should've asked first, but what can a guy do in this situation?

Flaking on the girl

Act like nothing happened.

Have you ever been flaked on by a girl and then seen her again? She goes about her fucking day like nothing happened, doesn't care to try to make it up to you, or prehaps just says something like ''Yeah I was really busy...''

Just getting on with it as if everything's OK is the best way to make that vibe stick.

Flaking on the girl

Quote: (10-14-2010 08:50 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Act like nothing happened.

Have you ever been flaked on by a girl and then seen her again? She goes about her fucking day like nothing happened, doesn't care to try to make it up to you, or prehaps just says something like ''Yeah I was really busy...''

Just getting on with it as if everything's OK is the best way to make that vibe stick.

I agree to act like nothing happened however...

I don't understand the value of doing this. It is like working hard to get a job interview and having the interview be granted and then you blow it off??

I discount no-show flakey people why be one of them?

Flaking on the girl

Quote: (10-14-2010 10:19 AM)texaschili Wrote:  

I don't understand the value of doing this. It is like working hard to get a job interview and having the interview be granted and then you blow it off??

I discount no-show flakey people why be one of them?

You are thinking logically. Women don't.

I say flaking on a girl can be a good move if she is the wannabe-alpha kind as described. Just like cheating on a girl if you are loosing power in your relationship.

Flaking on the girl

I didn't do it deliberately.

I contacted her again in a fun, playful manner, and the girl must be irritated still, so for me this is just going to be persistance game. I'll keep sending emails until I get the date, because I'm going to bet her irritation is from a belief I am not REALLY interested in her, whereas if her not responding was due to me being a total loser, it would be the opposite.

Edit:
Once more I was too hasty. She has replied, and it is goooood.

Flaking on the girl

Quote: (10-14-2010 03:52 PM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

I didn't do it deliberately.

= alpha