rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Types of day game

Types of day game

Indirect - like roosh's day bang model. it's indirect all the way through. even at the close, you say something along the lines of "you're cool we should grab a drink." you never directly express your physical desire for the girl, which is the reason you talked to her in the first place

Direct- you express your physical desire for the girl. "you're gorgeous, you're cute,etc." It's rare that anyone does direct game all the way through, except maybe someone like vitaly. It would be something like "you're cute, put your number in my phone"

Direct/Indirect- what most people who do "direct game" actually do. they start off with a physical compliment and then small talk to get to know the girl

Indirect/direct- you start off talking about a random topic and then express your physical desire for the girl.

I'm experimenting with all of the above to see which works best for me in day game

Types of day game

Direct day game takes a lot of courage/inner game, because you're sober and she doesn't expect you to approach her. Still, if you do it, I think girls give you a little bit of extra credibility just for having the balls to go up and tell her how you feel. Direct game also has a much higher chance of serious blowouts.

Indirect game is the best way to start if you are nervous at all, and to be honest, even as your game improves it stays extremely effective.

Like Roosh says in Day Bang as well as his blog, with direct game you are putting all of your cards on the table, so she better like your look and what falls out of your mouth right away. With indirect game you can slowly boil the frog, which is nice.

I definitely prefer indirect game a la Roosh's method. It's simple but deadly.

Types of day game

Quote: (09-03-2013 11:36 PM)Zampano Wrote:  

Direct day game takes a lot of courage/inner game, because you're sober and she doesn't expect you to approach her. Still, if you do it, I think girls give you a little bit of extra credibility just for having the balls to go up and tell her how you feel. Direct game also has a much higher chance of serious blowouts.

Indirect game is the best way to start if you are nervous at all, and to be honest, even as your game improves it stays extremely effective.

Like Roosh says in Day Bang as well as his blog, with direct game you are putting all of your cards on the table, so she better like your look and what falls out of your mouth right away. With indirect game you can slowly boil the frog, which is nice.

I definitely prefer indirect game a la Roosh's method. It's simple but deadly.

I wouldnt compliment her, but I usually find if she has a cute dog thats a good opening. It sure as hell beats 'do you know where I can find a good coffee'?

Types of day game

indirect does work, but i'm currently experimenting with indirect to direct. i start with a question or observation and then sometime in the conversation mention how she's attractive as if it suddenly caught my eye. i've done a handful of these types of approaches and they've been well received. its also a good way to try to salvage an indirect approach that seems to be going nowhere

Types of day game

Well I have had way too much success with simple "I need directions and am a lost idiot" game to knock it, but I have to agree that a cute girl with a cute dog is a super easy opening.

Types of day game

I recently began going fully direct, telling a girl she's cute and that I need to meet her.

Occasionally I get blown out, but when the girls interested, you can tell she's VERY interested because you had the balls to do that.

In the past indirect day-game has yielded me a lot of flakes, I'm thinking direct will improve that rate.

Types of day game

If she had a dog, I always open with that. Easiest opening ever. Other common props to open on:

Ice cream ( girls are always walking around eating ice cream)

Funny green drinks from starfucks. "That's an interesting looking drink you got there, what is it? Where'd you get it? Is it good?"

Take care of those titties for me.

Types of day game

I go indirect mostly. Boiling the frog takes time though. When the shot clock is running, I go direct. Like when she and you both need to get back to work and you only have a few minutes to work with.

Take care of those titties for me.

Types of day game

All types must be used depending on the specific situation.

I prefer direct because I like to get right to the point and screen for girls who are attracted to me at first sight.

And, its the most fun for me.