rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-Social Circle Game in College

I've noticed that most guys get laid exclusively through social circle game in college. You know the chick because she is either in one of your classes, hangs out with your fraternity, lives nearby or because she's a friend or a friend of a friend.

When it comes to night game, I've noticed that most attractive girls end up going out with a boyfriend so cold-approaching them may be successful but probably won't yield results.

Do you guys have any other recommendations on how to meet girls? The only thing I can think of is coffee-shop game.

Does your college have any bars that everyone goes to? College bars with dancefloors are basically meat markets. Look good and go caveman. Do the same at big frat parties.

Daygame in the student centre. Ask what food is good in the cafeteria. Turn off the computer, head to the bookstore and start doing some indirect daygame at the bookstore, find a cute girl looking at textbooks and say "is that a good class" and ramble how you're trying to find an elective.

Go to the library and ask girls how to work the printers, how to find books. Get a chick to watch your stuff and ask her if she "had to fight off any ninjas" while you were in the bathroom and tease her about being on facebook all night.

Make friends with everyone. Campus is crawling with approachable girls. Its the first week, there are events, everyone is in the same boat as you and without a social circle.

The one question you should be asking yourself is "where AREN'T the girls" they're everywhere man.

Quote: (09-03-2013 06:02 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Does your college have any bars that everyone goes to? College bars with dancefloors are basically meat markets. Look good and go caveman. Do the same at big frat parties.

I do that a lot of the time. But I only end up getting makeouts, since most of the girls just want to get pizza and sleep. Its a weird trend, girls are just going out to make out with 5-6 guys (validation?).

But thanks for the daygame tips! I'm about to head out and try a few out. Will keep you updated.
[Image: youtheman.gif]

You may find the thread below in my signature useful for expanding your social circles and meeting girls.

I also second what WesternCancer said.

I hope all goes well for you coolkid. Just remember every one at college is in the same boat. They just want to have fun and know no one there. Be the facilitator/source of fun and you're set.

Another thing for college bar game (at least for my college bar) is to make your non-dance approaches in the drink line. The drink line at my uni bar was always huge. Get in line behind a cutie (more often to go to the bar by themselves if their friends have a table or something) and run your game. depending on how long you're in line for get her a drink (was this beta). work in a question about what shes getting. If its something she cant shoot or chug say something like "pff, you're getting beer?! we're doing shots instead" and get 2 tequila shots or something then bounce her to the dancefloor escalate fast and after a bit of making out say "lets get outta here" (work in "what dorms are you staying in" at some point in the convo at the bar)

Use the volume you can garner through daygame. You can easily make 10 new approaches per day on campus even on a rainy day. Holler at her with a cool vibe and use the numbers game to your advantage. I know the frat/athlete circle can be tough to crack. Not every attractive girl wants an athlete and not every attractive girl is in a sorority.

Quote: (09-03-2013 10:41 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Use the volume you can garner through daygame. You can easily make 10 new approaches per day on campus even on a rainy day. Holler at her with a cool vibe and use the numbers game to your advantage. I know the frat/athlete circle can be tough to crack. Not every attractive girl wants an athlete and not every attractive girl is in a sorority.

Well I'm a sophomore in a fraternity. We're not top but we hang out with hot chicks. I think that If I knew game my freshman year though, I would have gotten mad pussy. Well, its never too late.

Quote: (09-03-2013 09:22 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I hope all goes well for you coolkid. Just remember every one at college is in the same boat. They just want to have fun and know no one there. Be the facilitator/source of fun and you're set.

Another thing for college bar game (at least for my college bar) is to make your non-dance approaches in the drink line. The drink line at my uni bar was always huge. Get in line behind a cutie (more often to go to the bar by themselves if their friends have a table or something) and run your game. depending on how long you're in line for get her a drink (was this beta). work in a question about what shes getting. If its something she cant shoot or chug say something like "pff, you're getting beer?! we're doing shots instead" and get 2 tequila shots or something then bounce her to the dancefloor escalate fast and after a bit of making out say "lets get outta here" (work in "what dorms are you staying in" at some point in the convo at the bar)

Thanks! What I've seen some of my brothers and friends do is meet girls and then take them to the bars. The 8s and 9s almost never go to bars without a guy. But your tips would definitely work for getting a notch after gaming a girl and taking her to a bar.