rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sergey Brin: Game Recognized

Anyone else notice the slow transformation of Google co-founder Sergey Brin from obscure, skinny, nerd that hardly made headlines (even though he runs Google) to a bearded, womanizing badass?

Dude started working out regularly a couple years ago and just did a complete 360. He just said "fuck it" got a new girlfriend (dumped his 40 year old wife lol) , dresses fashionably and looks genuinely happy.

He went from this:

[Image: Google.jpg]

To this:

[Image: Sergey+Brin+Diane+Von+Furstenberg+Backst...hJ9X_l.jpg]

[Image: google-glass.jpg]

Game officially recognized. ;-) Working out works wonders. It also helps to have 22 billion but still.

Classic I'm going to start a $500 billion dollar company and cash in a decade later with a 6/10 underling-type Game.

Most dudes in the tech industry have oneitis like a mofo. They focus so much of their brainpower on creativity that gaming is too much additional effort. I have a homeboy who suffers from this pretty bad.

Kinda sorta dupe:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27562-...#pid523374

Why is he standing next to a horse in the 2nd picture?

When you're worth 22B, you don't need game.

Also, Brin just busted a Walter White with the 180 degree turn. .

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (08-30-2013 11:17 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

22 Billion is when you need game the MOST.

WIA

Quote: (08-30-2013 11:34 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Yes, you need game the most. But not to bang the underlings. You need it to the get with the top-tier women like Kate Upton or Elle MacPherson. This, historically, is the type of woman billionaires have gone after. The short, homely Aristotle Onassis, for example, didn't date his secretary -- he went after (and got) THE most desired woman in America. That's game.

But an underling who someone generously referred to as a six? Sorry, but I know DJs and musicians who live in poverty who are banging hotter now. Hell, I was banging hotter when I not only didn't have money but I was in debt!

Quote: (08-30-2013 11:46 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

WIA

Yes, you need game the most. But not to bang the underlings. You need it to the get with the top-tier women like Kate Upton...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1BJDOBopxQK-xX9zw5h5...pKBbCPypiQ]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

WIA

Yes, you need game the most. But not to bang the underlings. You need it to the get with the top-tier women like Kate Upton or Elle MacPherson. This, historically, is the type of woman billionaires have gone after. The short, homely Aristotle Onassis, for example, didn't date his secretary -- he went after (and got) THE most desired woman in America. That's game.

But an underling who someone generously referred to as a six? Sorry, but I know DJs and musicians who live in poverty who are banging hotter now. Hell, I was banging hotter when I not only didn't have money but I was in debt!

Off-topic, but Jackie Onassis was the Michelle Obama of her time - everyone loves the presidential couple so much that all the women start clucking about how beautiful the wife is, and all the men sheepishly agree. But neither one is all that attractive.

[Image: jackie-o4.jpg]

Quote: (08-30-2013 10:50 PM)Luccheese Wrote:  

Why is he standing next to a horse in the 2nd picture?

...yeah dude, from all the pictures who could've chosen, you chose the one with the horse, Sarah Jessica Parker, what gives?

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Fuck game. Just give me $22B.

[Image: Wedding%20-%20JBK%20formal%20portrait.jpg]

Yeah, elbows too pointy.

Game isn't just about bagging chicks.

He's gotta play major defense to make sure his 22B doesn't become 11B.

WIA

Brin's a good looking guy in his prime. If he made fifty grand a year it's be nothing to crow about if he banged this modestly attractive half Chinese half Jewish chick.

Instead, he's one of the richest and most powerful men in the world.

Game recognized, my ass. Yeah, he's made an upgrade so from that point of view he's improved his game. Compared to Zuckerburg he's a player. So what?

At the end of the day, his legacy will be his achievements at Google and in the tech industry.

When you're in a mental prison, no amount of money can break you out.

Quote: (09-01-2013 12:15 AM)horn Wrote:  

Yeah, elbows too pointy.

Damn, big eyes, long neck, doesn't look like a barfly....

That's some expensive p%^$%^$

Quote: (09-01-2013 12:30 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

How could this new chick get his money-- it was earned before their marriage which hasn't happened and If he's smart won't

Maybe you mean his current 40 YO wife? He's already screwed there, isn't he? She's going to divorce him. What can she do, she doesn't want to live alone and is walking away from money by NOT divorcing him.
How is she supposed to start another relationship, unless she WANTS to be a cat lady, which I doubt.

My guess is they're being civil because they're smart enough to not want to traumatize their kids. But nothing can keep her from feeling really wounded about losing her looks and being 40. I can't imagine what it's like being a women who's now biologically useless. It can't be a picnic.

You still can't spend 11 billion in any reasonable way unless you're going to try to end malaria or something like Bill Gates.

Quote: (09-01-2013 01:46 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

WIA

How could this new chick get his money-- it was earned before their marriage which hasn't happened and If he's smart won't

You barred in CA and practicing family law?

WIA

Quote: (09-01-2013 01:56 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2013 01:46 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

WIA

You barred in CA and practicing family law?

WIA

Not all all, hahha.

So maybe I am wrong in these ideas:

1) Re: 27 YO girl: You don't have a financial obligation to someone you fuck unless she has a kid or you marry her or they get you on some common-law marriage trick. Or unless she successfully claims assault, rape, etc, and files a civil suit and wins.

2) Re: 40 YO wife: Money acquired during marriage except inheritances is community property and is usually split when they people divorce. (Why his wife will get a gazillion if they married before google went
public.)

I base all of my wild, sour-grapes speculation on these premises. Could be totally wrong, that's for sure. I'm only a Thousandaire hahhahahaha

I base my speculation that the 40 YO will divorce him on general social knowledge, that an upper middle class woman will not want to appear to be sitting in a mansion alone while her husband fucks younger better looking chicks. She due to her vanity have to divorce him to show she is a strong independent woman, and also so she is perceived as able to start a new relationship with a new man.

Elle Macpherson and Kate Upton are top tier chicks!

One is old and the other is fat, god I miss Europe.

This money and power thing is a bit silly, Bill Gates wa s setup with his wife for image purposes.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I recognize no game here

She's an employee?

Maybe she's setting up the most lucrative sexual harassment suit in history.....

Pathetic really- instead of banging an ok looking subordinate, he should be banging 20 year old EE models

Money is just wasted on some people

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (09-01-2013 02:48 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I recognize no game here

She's an employee?

Maybe she's setting up the most lucrative sexual harassment suit in history.....

Pathetic really- instead of banging an ok looking subordinate, he should be banging 20 year old EE models

Haha. Who knows, maybe this is the beginning for old Sergey? He improved his looks and clothes, bagged an Asian 6, now he has tasted the forbidden fruit and he is planning his Eastern European trip?

Quote: (09-01-2013 03:05 PM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2013 02:48 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I recognize no game here

She's an employee?

Haha. Who knows, maybe this is the beginning for old Sergey? He improved his looks and clothes, bagged an Asian 6, now he has tasted the forbidden fruit and he is planning his Eastern European trip?

Perhaps we can send an invitation to Sergei to join the forum. He can learn game and swoop 9s, because 10s are unicorns.

This is his email: [email protected]

Source: http://elliott.org/contacts/google/

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

he's an alright guy. without him i probably would have never found rvf