rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to take it from here?(miami info)

So yesterday my married buddy decides to go out with me so he can escape misery and enjoy himself as a single man if not for only a couple hours [Image: whip.gif] We end up hitting the brickell area and stop into doloris for pre gaming(place has $5 mix drinks till midnight btw) we post up to scope scene and next thing I know this Puerto rican chick cut me off and ask how tall I was. We exchange laughs and sarcasm and keep pounding drinks with her. I tell him we need to leave her and continue on are quest(she's a pretty 38, we're 25).
But just as that happens some girl from high school who I haven't seen in god knows how long rushes up to me and is giving heavy signs of "I didn't fuck you in high school, but I found you now." Puerto rican chick starts negging her and gets a bit infuriated when I give her my number. high school girl says she's going to get drinks at another place(doghouse). cougar tries to hit me with how game works and I smile and flip everything on her, she looks baffled but even more intrigued now.
As are escape plan is set to leave Puerto rican chick(crazy fuck) and go with high school. Rican gets up and says lets go! we both look at each other like fuccckk, but we get to doghouse and cougar buys me and my friend round after round of drinks(bill is 80) i part ways with high school ditz after cougar rolls up her shirt with titties all out and says she wants to go to blue martini, she gets us in for free and yet again buys us drinks. Starts breaking it down on the dance floor (doing splits and shit) and falling into my arms. When my friend leaves to the bathroom I get her to open up and she says that she loves the way I carry myself about. After more dancing I suddenly realize that my car is on campus(non student = tow) and I'm suppose to spend the night with a girl in her dorm. I eject on crazy bitch but get her number. She says anytime you want to go out I live close by and ill be ready. Her last parting words were if you hang with me you're guaranteed to get your dick wet with girls interested in you.

Now I need you guys to make some sense of what the fuck just happened. I had mixed feelings all night from thinking she wanted to take us under her wings(motherly bs) to her just craving public attention, to her actually interested in me. All opinions are appreciated lol.

Quote: (08-30-2013 11:31 AM)Deacon0228 Wrote:  

So yesterday my married buddy decides to go out with me so he can escape misery and enjoy himself as a single man if not for only a couple hours [Image: whip.gif] We end up hitting the brickell area and stop into doloris for pre gaming(place has $5 mix drinks till midnight btw) we post up to scope scene and next thing I know this Puerto rican chick cut me off and ask how tall I was. We exchange laughs and sarcasm and keep pounding drinks with her. I tell him we need to leave her and continue on are quest(she's a pretty 38, we're 25).
But just as that happens some girl from high school who I haven't seen in god knows how long rushes up to me and is giving heavy signs of "I didn't fuck you in high school, but I found you now." Puerto rican chick starts negging her and gets a bit infuriated when I give her my number. high school girl says she's going to get drinks at another place(doghouse). cougar tries to hit me with how game works and I smile and flip everything on her, she looks baffled but even more intrigued now.
As are escape plan is set to leave Puerto rican chick(crazy fuck) and go with high school. Rican gets up and says lets go! we both look at each other like fuccckk, but we get to doghouse and cougar buys me and my friend round after round of drinks(bill is 80) i part ways with high school ditz after cougar rolls up her shirt with titties all out and says she wants to go to blue martini, she gets us in for free and yet again buys us drinks. Starts breaking it down on the dance floor (doing splits and shit) and falling into my arms. When my friend leaves to the bathroom I get her to open up and she says that she loves the way I carry myself about. After more dancing I suddenly realize that my car is on campus(non student = tow) and I'm suppose to spend the night with a girl in her dorm. I eject on crazy bitch but get her number. She says anytime you want to go out I live close by and ill be ready. Her last parting words were if you hang with me you're guaranteed to get your dick wet with girls interested in you.

Now I need you guys to make some sense of what the fuck just happened. I had mixed feelings all night from thinking she wanted to take us under her wings(motherly bs) to her just craving public attention, to her actually interested in me. All opinions are appreciated lol.

Both girls wanted to fuck you. Puerto Rican if really crazy I would avoid but to each their own.

You went home without either which was disappointing to read. At least your married buddy probably had fun! [Image: banana.gif]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Any updates deacon?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-01-2013 08:53 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Any updates deacon?

I got in contact with the younger one. She wants to meet up and discuss some "work" related ideas later on this week. She's a photographer and I told her how I needed some models to showcase some of my stores clothing that night.

The older one I never contacted her partly due to having a good labor day weekend and forgetting. I'll attempt it today and see where it lands. Most likely she probably wont remember but fuck it, you never know lol.