rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sergey Brin trades 40 year old for 27 year old...

The Mail has published this story today.

Here is a picture of Brin and his wife, and below the new girlfriend.

[Image: article-2405307-1B83011B000005DC-649_634x490.jpg]

[Image: article-2405307-1B842063000005DC-709_308x425.jpg]

Indeed, the above is the most flattering of the 'new model', but the picture of his wife is the most flattering of her, so...

As expected, jealous middle aged men, and catty middle aged women are giving the guy hell with preposterous statements such as:

[Image: badtaste_zpsb23ec46e.jpg]

Which of course was voted up, whilst predictably the following status was one of the lowest rated, third lowest if I remember correctly:

[Image: fair_zps3a171668.jpg]

Nothing new here, but just thought I'd share it anyway. I find it absolutely fascinating just how pathetic people in the West really are, specifically in the Anglosphere. You wouldn't get this kind of reality-defying bullshit being spewed in France for example. He didn't cheat on his wife, they separated, so what exactly has he done wrong. Also, despite the prenup, they have kids so she's going to get one heck of a payout.

Isn't that the feminist mantra after all: Take him for all he's got girl!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Astute points as I have come to expect from this forum.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

She looks Uzbek.

Apparently she's half Caucasian, half Asian.

Edit, yep -

Quote:Quote:

Miss Rosenberg is understood to have an English father and a Hong Kong Chinese mother who worked as an investment banker.

That is far and away the hottest pic, but there are a few where she looks cute, and far and away better than his wife.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Intriguingly Miss Rosenberg had already had a high-flying Google boyfriend in America – senior executive Hugo Barra, who recently announced he was leaving to join a Chinese computer firm.

She's sleeping her way to the top.

Well, he did way better than Zuckerberg.

Some more choice comments from the Telegraph's version of events:

[Image: better_zpsa8b973af.jpg]

Really?

Now, as for this one, I'm not sure why it was removed, but it looks like something we'd all agree on judging by the response. I'm pleased it was voted so highly.

[Image: red_zps3ada1b05.jpg]

And finally, in a weird mumbo jumbo language akin to GBFM, we have the top rated comment on a related article, we have this:

[Image: lefty_zps5ac5bda2.jpg]

It appears there is a small but satisfying backlash on the hypocritical modern feminist movement. Which can only be a positive.

Quote: (08-30-2013 09:05 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

It appears there is a small but satisfying backlash on the hypocritical modern feminist movement. Which can only be a positive.

Especially since she followed the feminist gameplan to a T -

- Ivy League
- Established career (co-founder of 23andme)
- Met & married top-level guy
- Two kids (boy then girl, almost from a script)

As far a Western feminism is concerned she is a resounding success, both personally & professionally. Never mind that she will now have to find a boytoy and/or die alone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

Good job tinkering with societal norms ladies! Hope it works so perfectly for all of you.

^

True, but I didn't really mean any ill will towards the wife, as it doesn't appear she's done much wrong. She didn't push for a prenup after all.

However, what I was referring to was that the same feminists applauding the wife are shaming the younger woman for 'snatching' away a desirable man. It reeks of hypocrisy and typical feminist double standards, solipsism etc.

[Image: badtaste_zpsb23ec46e.jpg]

Any civilization that deludes itself with comforting lies will eventually crumble under the weight of those same lies.

Fascinating, probably from a wealth viewpoint one of the most "eligible" ( to be divorce raped) men in the world and he's fucking a mildly cute 27 year old.

Even the lowest level rock star gets girls way better looking than that.

Both his grandfather and father have Math PhDs.

Quote: (08-30-2013 06:43 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Here is a picture of Brin and his wife, and below the new girlfriend.

[Image: article-2405307-1B83011B000005DC-649_634x490.jpg]

Are we sure that's his wife and not his mother?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (08-30-2013 01:19 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Are we sure that's his wife and not his mother?

They do look alike

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

His new gf works at Google too. He's dipping his pen in company ink.

Can't these fucking guys go out and at least learn an ounce of game?! Make a single cold approach just once in their lives? I understand women are not their top priority in life, as well they shouldn't be, but for christ's sake. Don't these guys go to yacht parties or get socially involved with the social elite of the world? Shouldn't they be getting exposed to Estonian models on a semi-regular basis? It doesn't make any sense...

[Image: wtf.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-30-2013 08:06 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Intriguingly Miss Rosenberg had already had a high-flying Google boyfriend in America – senior executive Hugo Barra, who recently announced he was leaving to join a Chinese computer firm.

She's sleeping her way to the top.

recognized
[Image: Gold-digger.jpg]

Quote: (08-30-2013 08:56 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

ANY guy who picks up one of THESE does better than Suckerberg

[Image: 1301BOWend_sad.jpg]

If you like a good [Image: troll.gif], I would call out those deluded white knights and feminists who are claiming the ex is more attractive as racists.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-30-2013 08:56 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprised if Zuckerberg is banging her within the year. Facebook has made a habit of poaching the top talent at google.

Quote: (08-30-2013 03:45 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Can't these fucking guys go out and at least learn an ounce of game?! Make a single cold approach just once in their lives? I understand women are not their top priority in life, as well they shouldn't be, but for christ's sake. Don't these guys go to yacht parties or get socially involved with the social elite of the world? Shouldn't they be getting exposed to Estonian models on a semi-regular basis? It doesn't make any sense...

[Image: wtf.jpg]
Yeah dude.

Fuckin guy is worth 15 billion dollars and he can't even be bothered to go to go up to a girl and say "hey, want to party on my yacht"

Hell he could even pay a dude to set up awesome parties, or even just dates.

For fuck sakes.

THis is actually really educational and pro-game-- it means from the point of view of some naturally smoking 20 year old Minnesota girl, for whom this guy is someone who could essentially make all her descendants for all foreseeable future generations the equivalent of royalty--(20-40 billion cannot be spent by the biggest coke addicts in the world)--even for THAT, a women WILL NOT APPROACH.

What does this mean? Basically all the women in the whole world are dependent on you just being able to open your fucking mouth and try.

They CANNOT approach. Otherwise he would be fighting off every greedy model in the world.

He's just continuing a long silicon valley tradition of founders banging employees.

Robert started an extramarital affair with an attractive, intelligent, 28-year old, self-sufficient, divorced mother of three, Intel mask designer, Barbara Maness; the affair was an "open secret" at Intel.[29] After Elizabeth learned of the affair, the marriage ended in divorce. The couple divorced in 1974.[30]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Noyce

If it's good enough for the founder of Intel it's good enough for the founder of Google.

I see some sense in it.

He is part of the leadership at Google, and is actively involved in the Google Glass project that she worked on, which tells us two things.

1) Google culture largely reflects his ideas about how a community should function, and he probably finds it easy to get along well with most of his employees.
2) He probably encountered her in the course of work, where they share common goals and interests.

Not only that, but the fact that she works at Google means that she's probably wicked smart. I have a few friends who have gotten job offers from Google, and they are among the most brilliant people I know.

He cheated on his wife with a hot smart girl. Not saying it's good, but....it's not like he married his way into the Honey Boo Boo family.

Generally I think all people are entitled to some privacy, and I bet it sucks for him to know, ironically, that anyone can Google his name and read about his infidelity with the mother of his two kids.

Quote: (08-30-2013 07:12 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

THis is actually really educational and pro-game-- it means from the point of view of some naturally smoking 20 year old Minnesota girl, for whom this guy is someone who could essentially make all her descendants for all foreseeable future generations the equivalent of royalty--(20-40 billion cannot be spent by the biggest coke addicts in the world)--even for THAT, a women WILL NOT APPROACH.

What does this mean? Basically all the women in the whole world are dependent on you just being able to open your fucking mouth and try.

They CANNOT approach. Otherwise he would be fighting off every greedy model in the world.

Disagree to an extent. Women will approach based on fame, but not money.

I was working at a scene-y restaurant in west hollywood a couple years ago and Jamie Foxx came in. Dude carries himself like a straight alpha.

He got the best table in the joint, right in the middle of the patio. He was with some smoking hot 9.

Time and time again, girls would come up to him and hand him numbers, while he was on a date with this smoking hot girl. Every girl that approached him was a solid 8+. One girl was drunk and hiked up her skirt and literally shoved her perfect ass in his face, he just cracked up and waved her off. I was expecting his date to be pissed but she laughed too. Why? Because he's Jamie fucking Foxx, and I can only imagine that any girl that shows even a hint of jealousy or disapproval gets the 'ol Reject button.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-30-2013 07:12 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I was working at a scene-y restaurant in west hollywood a couple years ago and Jamie Foxx came in. Dude carries himself like a straight alpha.

He got the best table in the joint, right in the middle of the patio. He was with some smoking hot 9.

Time and time again, girls would come up to him and hand him numbers, while he was on a date with this smoking hot girl. Every girl that approached him was a solid 8+. One girl was drunk and hiked up her skirt and literally shoved her perfect ass in his face, he just cracked up and waved her off. I was expecting his date to be pissed but she laughed too. Why? Because he's Jamie fucking Foxx, and I can only imagine that any girl that shows even a hint of jealousy or disapproval gets the 'ol Reject button.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Atleast he followed the half your age plus seven formula.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (08-30-2013 10:49 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Agreed. Girls zero in on status and fame. They can't understand the difference if money is present or not. I watched guys with shit loads of bank in my hometown not get any top talent, because the stupid bitches were falling over the lead singer of a local band that had to use his grandmother to finance the group, cause he sucked just that bad. Or they were after a doctor, ect. To them they just ASSUME the money is behind the famous face. Not always the case, but fame/status is where they hunt first. Generally. Don't discount the fact that there are some sneaky ass bitches out there. And they will get you!

Personally, if I was worth 15B, I'd be playing the field real careful. One false rape charge or other bullshit scandal and that money won't mean shit.