rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lisbon 8/29 - 9/17

Lisbon 8/29 - 9/17

Hey all,

I'll be in Lisbon end of August through mid-September, happy to meet up & hit clubs & bars with RVF members. Send me a PM if you're around.

Lisbon 8/29 - 9/17

Check out Art on Rua 24 de Julio. That was the only spot with a decent amount of people when I went to Lisbon a few months ago. Purely local though. Look forward to your update. The city was DEAD when I was there. Maybe in late summer it's different (?).

Lisbon 8/29 - 9/17

Quote: (08-29-2013 10:11 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Check out Art on Rua 24 de Julio. That was the only spot with a decent amount of people when I went to Lisbon a few months ago. Purely local though. Look forward to your update. The city was DEAD when I was there. Maybe in late summer it's different (?).

I'll check it out - thanks for the recommendation. Last time I was here, I spent a lot of time in Bairro Alto - streets are flooded with people pretty much every night, and it's a mix of locals & Erasmus kids. I went out very briefly last night, and even before Erasmus arrivals, there were lots of people on the street.

Lisbon 8/29 - 9/17

Quote: (08-30-2013 12:46 PM)portofmanteau Wrote:  

I'll check it out - thanks for the recommendation. Last time I was here, I spent a lot of time in Bairro Alto - streets are flooded with people pretty much every night, and it's a mix of locals & Erasmus kids. I went out very briefly last night, and even before Erasmus arrivals, there were lots of people on the street.

Yeah there were lots of people in Bairro Alto when I was in Lisobn but all kids dressed like Mark Zuckernerd and no cuties. Did you spot any talent last night?

Lisbon 8/29 - 9/17

Quote: (08-30-2013 03:08 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2013 12:46 PM)portofmanteau Wrote:  

Yeah there were lots of people in Bairro Alto when I was in Lisobn but all kids dressed like Mark Zuckernerd and no cuties. Did you spot any talent last night?

Definitely always saw cute girls in BA, but they're dressed down. No heels, little makeup, etc. Could be somewhat subjective but they're young (18-24) and rarely see overweight girls.