rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amy Schumer Feminist Gang Bang

Amy drops red pill wisdom and is funny as fuck

Genius. Thank you for posting.

Excellent.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I used to find something about Amy Schumer very off putting. Then I heard the great Patrice O'Neal say something along the lines of, "What's funny about Amy is that she's not as pretty as she thought she should be". After that all her comedy made a lot of sense to me and I dig it.

I was just about to say that she is in that gray area where she's not really all that cute, but she's cute enough to have thirsty dudes stroking her ego and convincing her that she's hot. That's a dangerous area for a woman, the perfect climate for the hamster to grow big and strong.

This chick seems to be fairly cognizant of the hamster and not afraid to make fun of it and herself, which is the exact opposite of the Jezebel crowd.

Yea, Amy seems pretty conscious of red-pill reality among men. I watched most of her full routine from early 2013, and her writing is pretty truthful. One of my fav female comedians... see split up clips below...
http://www.comedycentral.com/comedians/amy-schumer

Quote: (08-30-2013 12:51 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

I used to find something about Amy Schumer very off putting. Then I heard the great Patrice O'Neal say something along the lines of, "What's funny about Amy is that she's not as pretty as she thought she should be". After that all her comedy made a lot of sense to me and I dig it.

The end was fucking funny.

I don't get the Patrice quote. She seems very grounded and self-aware to me, with no airs put on about herself or men/women in general.

I think her show and her standup are both really good. She's one of the few women I find legitimately funny. I'm convinced there's something about watching a lot of standup that makes you immune to accepting bullshit beliefs.

How would ya'll game her?

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Yep...I can't stand women comedians...but this is one of the funniest shows on TV. This clip about a new friendzone orbiter Hello M'Lady app is hilariously genious.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (08-30-2013 12:51 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

That is a great quote from Patrice O'Neal. It really helps frame her comedy.

Wow that's really funny. Good clips shared too!

"I mean, I would have done it, but like my heart wouldn't have been that into it."

LMFAO. She even knows how guys feel about banging marginal chicks. Probably because she's been that marginal chicks many times and has somehow managed to tame the hamster.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Yep. Great show. Although the 5th episode was kinda lame. Hope the rest get back up to snuff.

If you do a google search for it, lots of magazines are claiming Amy Schumer is a feminist, citing various sketches making fun of women's vanity, including this one. All of them seem to say that this sketch isn't REALLY saying women want to be objectified. I swear, for some women "feminist" is a fashion label, not a belief system.

http://mattforney.com/2013/10/30/a-week-...deschanel/

Blair Naso publishes on ROK every Thirsty Thursday. Send him mail, read his articles, and buy his literary anthology.

I've seen her in person a few times up close, and she is much hotter than her schtick would leave you to believe. Pretty tall, thin, cute, a NY 8.

Quote: (10-05-2014 09:00 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I've seen her in person a few times up close, and she is much hotter than her schtick would leave you to believe. Pretty tall, thin, cute, a NY 8.

I too have seen her live and no way is she an 8 in any state north of the mason-dixon line.

Quote: (10-05-2014 11:21 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

I too have seen her live and no way is she an 8 in any state north of the mason-dixon line.

I think she was way more doughy earlier on in her career. Not on stage, once on a subway standing in the same group and the other in a bar with same said group. Trust me, now she is pretty hot.

Quote: (10-06-2014 06:13 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2014 11:21 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

I think she was way more doughy earlier on in her career. Not on stage, once on a subway standing in the same group and the other in a bar with same said group. Trust me, now she is pretty hot.

This video is 6 weeks old.

You can see pretty clearly she has thick arms and midsection and her face is a 4. Are you sure it was actually Amy Schumer you saw?

The Last Psychiatrist wrote a post about Amy Schumer on Opie and Anthony describing a story about how when she was 18 she let a taxi driver finger her. Great post, offers insight into Amy Schumer as well as the reader.

Quote:Quote:

GUY: So you let the cab driver touch your vagina?
AMY: No-- I took his hand and made him touch my vagina.

That's right, she didn't let this all happen, she made it all happen, on purpose. She wanted to get fingered by this filthy, ugly, dangerous cab driver.

So while her drunk friends are passed out in the back, she's riding his "disgusting finger" towards an orgasm and trying not to moan too loudly. 10 or so blocks later she climaxes, immediately feels horrified by herself, gets out of the cab, pays, and runs into her apartment.

At the end of this story, everyone, including Amy, started to play the popular game Why Would She Do That?-- was she molested as a child, was it self-punishment? But according to the Textbook Of Psychoanalysis, every event in your life is reprocessed as a story, and every story has five Acts. Acts II- IV are the rising action, climax, and falling action; Act V is the denouement: what was the result of all this? Taking this literally, Amy's orgasm is Act III. Getting out of the cab and feeling disgusted is Act IV. What's missing from her story is Act V. So if you're brave enough we're going to play a different game, a game with real winners and real losers, and that game is Guess What Happens Next.

Here's the clip (starts around 5:30):

Chelsea Lately has already taken her spot. How does she differentiate her comedy?

Quote: (10-06-2014 08:22 AM)Lucky Wrote:  

The Last Psychiatrist wrote a post about Amy Schumer on Opie and Anthony describing a story about how when she was 18 she let a taxi driver finger her. Great post, offers insight into Amy Schumer as well as the reader.

Quote:Quote:

GUY: So you let the cab driver touch your vagina?
AMY: No-- I took his hand and made him touch my vagina.

That's right, she didn't let this all happen, she made it all happen, on purpose. She wanted to get fingered by this filthy, ugly, dangerous cab driver.

So while her drunk friends are passed out in the back, she's riding his "disgusting finger" towards an orgasm and trying not to moan too loudly. 10 or so blocks later she climaxes, immediately feels horrified by herself, gets out of the cab, pays, and runs into her apartment.

At the end of this story, everyone, including Amy, started to play the popular game Why Would She Do That?-- was she molested as a child, was it self-punishment? But according to the Textbook Of Psychoanalysis, every event in your life is reprocessed as a story, and every story has five Acts. Acts II- IV are the rising action, climax, and falling action; Act V is the denouement: what was the result of all this? Taking this literally, Amy's orgasm is Act III. Getting out of the cab and feeling disgusted is Act IV. What's missing from her story is Act V. So if you're brave enough we're going to play a different game, a game with real winners and real losers, and that game is Guess What Happens Next.

Here's the clip (starts around 5:30):

I remember that story. What's unique about Amy Schumer isn't that she did it - plenty of 20 something women have done something similar - it's that she talked about it.