rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the older guys on dating young women

Have any of you guys ever seriously dated a girl that was way younger than you? Say for example a 30+ guy dating a girl in her late teens or early 20s. I don't mean just a ONS, but actual dating or short/long-term relationship. I know attitudes vary by country, but I'm primarily talking about guys in the West where age gaps of more than 8 years or so are frowned upon.

Do you ever think you could take a woman seriously if she was ridiculously younger? Of course I know many would smash so long as she's legal age, but what if the girl was dope in other ways. Could you ever bring such a chic around to meet your friends or have coworkers find out you're dating a girl half your age?

Yes, I did this when I was 30. She was 19. We dated for about 7 months before things went to shit. In the honeymoon phase though, shit was great. Sex was intense, she was definitely an 8. I took her to my staff function and all the dudes were hating on me. My older female friends attacked me for it but eventually accepted it, my guy friends were envious.

As for taking them seriously... don't. No point. They don't know what the fuck they want in life (even if they think they do). That's how I ended up on this forum in the first place...

Quote: (08-28-2013 04:21 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Do you ever think you could take a woman seriously if she was ridiculously younger?

I guess this largely depends on 2 factors.
First, the phase of life that you are in. Differences in age become less important as you grow older, so while 8 years age difference will be a big deal when you are in your 20ties, it is more ok (maybe even desirable) when you are in your 40ties.
Second, women also mature mentally as they grow older (even though they will never lose their attitude and unlogical mindset). By that I try to explain that women will not always be the quirky creatures they are at young age. At least my 2 cents.

yes, dated 9 or 10 years younger and had two different experiences. 1. the girl was immature and I couldn't take her anywhere 2. the girl had her act together for her age and was easy to deal with, both were high cock count sluts.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I qualify for your study speakeasy. I've had a number of girls up to about 18 years younger. More than ONS. You can't take any woman seriously. But for the younger ones, just don't try to control them, and don't be judgmental of the stupid things they will do. They really are very enjoyable to watch and spend time with.
If I'm dating someone, I bring her everywhere. Family, work events, networking. Who is anyone to judge US? Frame it that way. If the cow in accounting makes a snide remark, just be straight and ask her who she is to judge the beautiful thing the two of you have. Get all princess bride on her and she'll back off.

I dated a 23 year old for 6 months when I was 34. She was a very nice girl, independent yet loyal. There was nothing seriously wrong with her. I found her to be a lot more independent than many single women my age. She even passed me one of her friends after we split. Go for it. The ones with the biggest problems with it will be spinsters.

redacted

Quote: (08-28-2013 04:21 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Have any of you guys ever seriously dated a girl that was way younger than you?
Do you ever think you could take a woman seriously if she was ridiculously younger?

Yes.
15 year age difference.

Go foreign. Large age differences are nothing to be concerned about : especially in Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Asia.

In fact they are preferred by both the women and their families.

I ONLY date seriously women at least 10 years younger.

Fuck everyone else . especially the beta haters and warpigs in the Anglosphere- don{t beleive for a second that give a rat{s ass about you or your happiness or the girls for that matter.

I was married to a woman 20 years younger than me and introduced her to coworkers at employer events. I don't see what is the big deal.

Rico... Sauve....

Hell, I date girls 15 years younger in America.

I've found that the older I get, the younger my girlfriends get.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I date a 19-20 year old student/stripper when I was 36-37. She knew my real age from the start. We got along great and I took a sort of mentor role, teaching her to act like an adult.

About three years ago I looked her up on Facebook. In her profile picture she was wearing the pendant I had given her although we had not seen each other for 10 years. Maybe she just liked the pendant or maybe I had a big effect on her, who knows

The older you get the less significant age differences matter

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I typically date women in their 30s, but occasionally date women in their early 20s (I'm in my early 40s). It's definitely more socially acceptable in other countries than in the U.S., but I date who I want to date.

Me 34, her 17.

It was a bit too young. We had absolutely nothing in common except physical attraction. It didn't help that she spoke no English, so we lasted only 4 dates or so.

19 and up is better, though I prefer 21 and 22.

I was 39, dating a girl who was 24. Smoking hot russian girl. About 5 months.

I'd have been happy to introduce her to anyone, and anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my ass.

I'd have no problem lying and calling myself 38 (I'm 43) because I can pull it off. Early 20's chicks, in my experience, have no problem with older 30's guys as long as they are not fat.

and if I have to come clean about my age later, she won't care, or might even find it a turn-on. Or she might bail.

In all scenarios, I win.

I also have no problem with them being like children, because I am Daddy.

and the little girls love to please Daddy.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Me 43, her 25. Lasted a couple months or so.

Age didn't seem to make much difference in the relationship, in some ways she was more mature than 35 year old's I have been with, but sure did get a lot of looks out in public.

Yes. Compared with the insanity of the over-forty-never-married crowd, younger women are a walk in the fucking park.

Helpful hint: shut up about your age. You make it a problem, like the black guy who can't stop talking about race or the short guy who draws attention of his (lack of) height you might not have even noticed.

Age is not a huge birthmark stamped on your face and if you forget it, they will. Step outside of the relationship mode and think about work or your softball teams or whatever. You view people in terms of what they're doing, not specifically about their age. The same will go for when you date younger women.

And trust me, the real problem is the perennially single over-forty crowd, in ways I can't even begin to explain and you don't want to hear about. Date younger. That should go without saying, but as a war veteran of older women, I'm saying it LOUD.

Me 33 at the time. Her 18. 15 year difference. We dated non-exclusively for 9 months. She pushed me for marriage the whole time. She was fairly immature, but it was cute how she was always trying act more grown up to impress me. I liked her, so I still introduced her to my people.

After we split, she got with a guy older then me. They're now married with their first kid. Going by her weight gain facebook, I dodged quite the bullet. Could have seen it coming though. Her mom was very overweight. Always check out a girls mom first to see what you're getting yourself into.

All the time. I am 29 and the oldest I have been with is 25. The really young ones I never bring out in public even if she is my "girlfriend". I would never introduce a real young girl to a group of friends.

Have had girl 20 years younger. You won't have much to talk about, and you always suspect that you're just an experience for her. The absolute MUST in this situation is to make sure you are in tight with her family. Young girls are emotional grenades, and you alone won't be able to keep her under control. You need the help of her extended family, social clan, or culture to keep her estrogen-laden ass in check. It goes without saying that I think you should be with foreign women only if you're going very young.
I've used this strategy with success in Japan.

Its hard to say what is "serious" and what isnt, but I dated a girl last year for a few months who just turned 20 and I was just shy of 33.

I agree with a lot of the other comments that age really does not matter too much. I did lie and say I was 27 but was later busted when I talked about meeting Jessica Alba on the set of Dark Angel.

By that time it was no big deal, yeah she huffed a bit at first, but in the end it became a "little inside joke" between us.

And yes, she was "western" (Swedish).

I found it hard to want to be with her for any extended period of time. She would always want me to sleep over, bribing me with things like breakfast in bed and wake-up-BJ's, but I always felt the need to get away.

I dont think its about not having much in common though. 20yo girls are into many of the same things I am, just less refined. But I like that about younger women. They are just starting to figure things out and are open to being lead by a more experienced man.

That can be a double edged sword though too. They can get to rely on me for things that I have no patience for. Inevitably it ends in one of two ways:

1- I lose my patience with the her reliance.
2- She phases me out due to general flakiness of this age group.

Yes, many times

The largest age difference was 21 years and took place earlier this year. She was 23 and in graduate school, very pretty/cute blue eyed brunette of swedish descent. We dated exclusively for 6 weeks, during which time I fucked her on average 3 times a week. The sex was very good, not the best I've had, but in the top 3. For me, the relationship was all about the sex. For her, she wanted to be taken seriously by an older accomplished man and treated well (relative to guys her age) which included lots of physical attention, including sex. I took her out in public all the time and got lots of stares, but mostly because of the way she dressed I'm guessing. She put very few demands on me other than to fuck her regularly, interact with her via text on days we didn't see each other, and listen to some of the drama in her school and family life. She was very pretty, very intelligent (a PhD student), and generally very happy and nice, but I could never take her very seriously. I enjoyed fucking her quite a bit. She seemed to have no problem with the way I treated her. I ended the relationship because I literally got bored with her and didn't want to try to juggling her while dating women with more long term potential.

In general, I prefer dating women with 6-12 year age difference, and have had lots of success in that range over the years.

She was 18, I was 29. Relationship lasted almost 3 years. Never had a lot of problems with the age difference - although I look a few years younger so I think most people didn't realise the gap.

Quote: (11-02-2013 10:51 AM)hardman Wrote:  

In general, I prefer dating women with 6-12 year age difference, and have had lots of success in that range over the years.

Hardman:

I like your description of your relationship with the young hottie.

I do have some concerns about the practicality of your 6-12 year age difference preference, especially if you are moving into your mid-to-late 40s.

I suppose if you are interested in a LTR, then dating women in their late 30s may be o.k.; however, i find them very difficult to find the hot ones in their 30s and frequently with a lot of baggage and hangups and difficult to find hot ones.

Generally, the hot chicas in their 30s are highly pursued b/c there is a shortage of them - a large number are fat, have turned ugly through the aging process, lack energy (maybe b/c they are overworked in one way or another), put demands on banging (don't want to bang as readily) and/or married or have complicated relations with other guys.

Quote: (11-02-2013 11:18 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2013 10:51 AM)hardman Wrote:  

Hardman:

I like your description of your relationship with the young hottie.

I do have some concerns about the practicality of your 6-12 year age difference preference, especially if you are moving into your mid-to-late 40s.

Thanks! I enjoyed remembering her! [Image: bigsmile.gif]

Regarding the practicality of dating in that age range when one crosses into 40s, I said it was my preference, not that it was getting easier! But it's not impossible for me to find much younger women and sleep with them. The 23 year old I mentioned saw me as a fantasy figure... I could provide everything she wanted in life. In the beginning of the relationship, she was far more concerned that I would find her too young and uninteresting than I was concerned about being too old for her.

I don't even pay attention to most women older than mid 30s, for various reasons. Most of them are simply too difficult to be around personality wise, come with too much baggage & drama, and with the rare exception, are not that interesting naked.