rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Escape' Bag: What do you have packed?

Let's say you're in a certain tight situation and need to bounce out of the country, lets say USA, within 24hrs and you have a small carry-on bag packed.

What do you have in it?

Also, does anyone here have a stash bag (not for flying, but for getting on the road quickly), with certain items in it. I'm in the process of putting together one and so far this is my list:

-Bankroll (few grand)
-Some gold
-Passport
-Personal *protection (define how you may)
-Extra phones that can be tossed

Money
Laptop and a tablet
Passports
Cell phones
OC Spray
USB stick
Piece of paper with contact list (using Caesar cipher)
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, a print out of this map (list of countries with/without an extradition treaty with the US)
[Image: United_States_extradition_treaties_countries.PNG]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

are the blue countries no visa countries for americans?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (08-27-2013 09:28 PM)bacon Wrote:  

are the blue countries no visa countries for americans?

Blue countries = countries with extradition treaty with the US.

You make a good point, I would also carry a printout with a list of "Visas status for US citizens".

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Caesar cipher? Intrigued. You have a link for that?

I was going to add contact list, but clearly wouldn't want it falling in the wrong hands.

Quote: (08-27-2013 09:55 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Caesar cipher? Intrigued. You have a link for that?

I was going to add contact list, but clearly wouldn't want it falling in the wrong hands.

Here's a link that can explain it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher

Even a more simple explanation: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher

So you basically shift words by X spaces, the rules are up to you. McQueen" using 3 left would be "JANRBBK". With numbers I use +X, 212-597-5281 using +5 would be 767-042-0736.

-

Setting up an offshore bank account is a great first step in preparing yourself. This way you move money around without the prospect of having your asset randomly frozen by a bureaucrat.

Hong Kong is a good spot for this.

-

You gettin' outta dodge McQueen?

@youngmobileglobal: problem is seems USA can seize off shore accounts now. Would you suggest putting it in a friend or family member's name?

@CourageReborn: No. But better to always have Plan B.

If you can put money in a family or friend's name that probably would not be a terrible idea.

Where are you finding that the US can seize offshore accounts?

They can figure out a way to do it, sure. But if your assets are in SG or HK they can't just push a button and make it totally freeze. They have to jump through hoops to do that as it's not their own jurisdiction. This is what I understand - if I am wrong then I'd like to be corrected.

Quote: (08-27-2013 10:41 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

You gettin' outta dodge McQueen?

I heard one of the neckbeards fuming over his "signs shes a keeper post" somehow got into a club he was promoting at and took a swing at him, but missed and hit a club-skank instead.

I believe under the Patriot Act they can seize an individual's off-shore accounts, but I may very well be wrong.

Quote: (08-27-2013 11:10 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I believe under the Patriot Act they can seize an individual's off-shore accounts, but I may very well be wrong.

I think this is a gray area.

The US is a country that obviously illegally spies on its own citizens (and citizens of other nations), has no respect for due process or the constitutionality of its actions, and has a bunch of illegal wars going on.

If you are banking with Bank of America or Citi in Hong Kong or Singapore then they can probably freeze your assets. These are US banks so they have a kill switch and direct access, I'd say. (still not 100% sure)

If you are banking with DBS in Singapore, I really don't think the US can just randomly freeze your account. This is a non US bank in a foreign country and the US has absolutely no control over it whatsoever. They can certainly make threats towards the bank but they can't necessarily push a button and immediately freeze your assets.

--

This is a good time to bring up gold and precious metals storage overseas. This is something I am interested in doing. If you are holding gold/silver coinage in a vault in Singapore, you are holding real physical assets that the US government can't really freeze with a push of a button.

--

There is also bitcoin but I don't know enough about bitcoin to really get into it.

--

PATRIOT is mostly used for terrorism, like RICO is used for gangs and mid/high-level drug dealers. I haven't heard of PATRIOT being used for murder or something like that. Heck, State won't extradite someone over some low-level stuff like DUI or burglary. As long as you're not a drug-lord, terrorist, or high-level felon you're okay.

Article on couple that skipped bail twice for burglary and vandalism in addition to skipping their hotel bill won't be extradited.....from Canada.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/0...utor-says/

The cost of extraditing people for low level crimes is too high for State. Just chill in FSU and you'll be okay.

For the record, the United States has frozen dollar-denominated assets of the Iranian and Libyan governments in overseas branches of U.S. banks.

I don't know what you're planning on doing to get to that level, but it better be worth it.

Its funny I probably get asked once a month if I am living in Mexico to avoid prosectution/hiding from the law of the US. I think If you were an American and say you did a crime the best thing to do would be to take a bus/train or some form of transportation to the nearest border stop and just walk to the mexican side. From there take a bus (they never check your id in my experience)to central/southern mexico settle in a 2nd tier city or the DF and you could easily avoid US authorities for years(decades even) to wait out the statue of limitations on your crime. The only time they will aggresively look for you in my opinion is if you are a serial killer or some political figure (ie Snowden) with a big target on your back.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I think any playboy who travels etc, should do this. I'm not planning on doing anything; it's just smart to diversify ones funds etc.

Need to report all foreign bank accounts with over 10k dollars or cash equivalent. Id rather put cash in my family's house/bank box/good friend's box.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (08-28-2013 10:11 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Need to report all foreign bank accounts with over 10k dollars or cash equivalent. Id rather put cash in my family's house/bank box/good friend's box.

Loophole: Multiple accounts with less than 10K.

You can also diversify your losses in case the gov't tried to freeze your account.

Quote: (08-28-2013 10:22 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

You can also diversify your losses in case the gov't tried to freeze your account.

No, that's unfortunately not how it works. I recently had to send in information to comply with FBAR/FATCA.

If you have over $10K in ALL of your accounts overseas then you have to report it.

Read up on more here:

http://greenbacktaxservices.com/blog

DVY - what if you have physical gold/silver coins in a safe somewhere? Do you know if we have to report these kinds of assets?

As far as I know we don't.....yet....

-

delete

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-28-2013 10:29 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2013 10:22 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

No, that's unfortunately not how it works. I recently had to send in information to comply with FBAR/FATCA.

If you have over $10K in ALL of your accounts overseas then you have to report it.

Read up on more here:

http://greenbacktaxservices.com/blog

DVY - what if you have physical gold/silver coins in a safe somewhere? Do you know if we have to report these kinds of assets?

As far as I know we don't.....yet....

-

Thanks for the correction, and as always...your information is always well received.

It looks like stashing stuff in family members names or burying it is the best option.

For the offshore thing to work you need to set up an offshore company with anonymous Directors. Only a few countries like Panama allow this. Then that company can open a bank account anywhere and you're ready. This is not so cheap, so the shoebox option is probably a better choice for a lot of people.

For gold, I've heard that in some cultures they wear it as jewelry. This might also help attract the cheesier EE girls :-D

Quote: (08-27-2013 10:06 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

So you basically shift words by X spaces, the rules are up to you. McQueen" using 3 left would be "JANRBBK". With numbers I use +X, 212-597-5281 using +5 would be 767-042-0736.

I would leave the area code intact, or that would be the clue to the cipher.

Quote: (08-28-2013 12:05 AM)bacon Wrote:  

take a bus/train or some form of transportation to the nearest border stop and just walk to the mexican side.

Use the Laredo Texas crossing.