rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

is she playing?

is she playing?

hi roosh and guys.

some months back,one of my cousin'friend gave me misbel and i called her...and she said it was mistakenly done...i said itsok and hung up the phone.

later few days i contacted her again and we started to talk...she showed very nice response and used to call me for few days...but all of a sudden she stoped....it took almost one month of no contact..she didnt response to my text and didnt pick up my call....after one month she called me again and i complained why u didnt talk to me...she said she was kinda busy and been ill and that she wont be disapearing anymore....i said okay...then we again talked for two or three times...then again she disapeared and didnt contact me for a week...after i week i sent her a msg where she is....(it really pissed me off she didnt reply to my text)....then again after two days of my text she gave me miscall...but i simply didnt response to her miscal as i believe she is trying to play hide and seek...or may be she is just testing me.or may be she is just flaking on me.

note: 1.she is kinda religious girl.
2.whenever she talk to me,she shows good interest in me.

i want roosh and proffesional advice on it what she is upto?and what should be my next move?

is she playing?

Have you seen this girl? I see no point to this ordeal, unless you guys are having phone sex. You are her emotional sponge, and you're okay with that because that constitutes your biggest success ever with a girl.

Forget about this girl. You need to approach, succeed or get rejected by lots of girls, so that you don't get pissed when a girl doesn't respond to you. You're too dependent on her approval, you're needy.

is she playing?

Quote: (10-20-2008 01:47 AM)charmer Wrote:  

hi roosh and guys.

some months back,one of my cousin'friend gave me misbel and i called her...and she said it was mistakenly done...i said itsok and hung up the phone.

later few days i contacted her again and we started to talk...she showed very nice response and used to call me for few days...but all of a sudden she stoped....it took almost one month of no contact..she didnt response to my text and didnt pick up my call....after one month she called me again and i complained why u didnt talk to me...she said she was kinda busy and been ill and that she wont be disapearing anymore....i said okay...then we again talked for two or three times...then again she disapeared and didnt contact me for a week...after i week i sent her a msg where she is....(it really pissed me off she didnt reply to my text)....then again after two days of my text she gave me miscall...but i simply didnt response to her miscal as i believe she is trying to play hide and seek...or may be she is just testing me.or may be she is just flaking on me.

note: 1.she is kinda religious girl.
2.whenever she talk to me,she shows good interest in me.

i want roosh and proffesional advice on it what she is upto?and what should be my next move?

Sorry, I've been keeping her really busy fucking and cleaning up my place afterwards. I'll try to have her call you tonight.

Listen to yourself. You're a needy AFC. Tell me this...Have you read the layguide that Roosh provided the URL's for or done any research in the past? I'll maybe respond with some detailed advice if you can reply to that question.

is she playing?

[/quote]

Sorry, I've been keeping her really busy fucking and cleaning up my place afterwards. I'll try to have her call you tonight.

Listen to yourself. You're a needy AFC. Tell me this...Have you read the layguide that Roosh provided the URL's for or done any research in the past? I'll maybe respond with some detailed advice if you can reply to that question.
[/quote]

i am needy..but i havent gave any sign of neediness to her as i dont call her unless she give misbel...i dont complain her.

and yes i have read some data about pickups.

is she playing?

Quote:Quote:

You're asking the wrong questions. In just about any PUA doctrine you'll find that it focuses less on what she wants and more on what you want. 'what she is up to?", who cares? I mean seriously who cares. You'll find that a lot of women are willing to go against the grain, or against what they're generally accustomed to, if it FEELS right and you steer her into the direction you want it to go. Take control of the situation.

Also, these types of boards you're not going to find us telling you how to win a girl's heart. It's about the fine art of the pick up. You need to read Bang and other material and understand the basics of approach and attraction because that's what it's all about.

is she playing?

[/quote]

i am needy..but i havent gave any sign of neediness to her as i dont call her unless she give misbel...i dont complain her.

[/quote]

If you have any needy tendency's then she KNOWS this. Simply not calling her if she doesn't call first does not make you immune to this concept. Girls have a 6th sense for this, thats how they weed out AFC's who shouldn't be fucking them from the alphas who spread their genes.

is she playing?

Quote: (10-21-2008 10:20 AM)Sarryn Wrote:  

How can you say that your not needy and don't complain to her when in your earlier post you stated

Quote:Quote:

it took almost one month of no contact..she didnt response to my text and didnt pick up my call....after one month she called me again and i complained why u didnt talk to me

Your texts that your sending her sound needy and beta to me.

is she playing?

Quote: (10-21-2008 07:47 AM)charmer Wrote:  

[/quote]

If you have any needy tendency's then she KNOWS this. Simply not calling her if she doesn't call first does not make you immune to this concept. Girls have a 6th sense for this, thats how they weed out AFC's who shouldn't be fucking them from the alphas who spread their genes.
[/quote]

we all are needy on some or more extends...we want to fuck..we cannot deny the fact that we are in need of pussy...if someone says he is not in need of sex...then he is lying....we all are needy...and girls knows what we need...i am also in need....but iam covering up my need of sexual interest...so that the relation go further..and then i might have a accurate time when sex comes in play.

thats what i believe.....what you say that i shold not be needy instead not displaying the signs of neediness....how cud this happen?..i should be totally sexless if thats what you are trying to say?

is she playing?

Quote: (10-22-2008 05:56 AM)charmer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2008 07:47 AM)charmer Wrote:  

[/quote]

we all are needy on some or more extends...we want to fuck..we cannot deny the fact that we are in need of pussy...if someone says he is not in need of sex...then he is lying....we all are needy...and girls knows what we need...i am also in need....but iam covering up my need of sexual interest...so that the relation go further..and then i might have a accurate time when sex comes in play.

thats what i believe.....what you say that i shold not be needy instead not displaying the signs of neediness....how cud this happen?..i should be totally sexless if thats what you are trying to say?
[/quote]

Have you or have you not read the lay guide? You seem to know nothing.

is she playing?

[/quote]
Have you or have you not read the lay guide? You seem to know nothing.
[/quote]

yes i am reading many articles now days..and im learning..but that is not the answer of my question.....my question is...we all are needy (sexual)..and every girl knows this.....so should i or should not cover up my sexuall neediness.

my teacher taught me to lay your cards on the table and let the girl find out what you want...thrills comes in game when you are honest with your feelings.

is she playing?

Quote: (10-22-2008 01:17 PM)charmer Wrote:  

yes i am reading many articles now days..and im learning..but that is not the answer of my question.....my question is...we all are needy (sexual)..and every girl knows this.....so should i or should not cover up my sexuall neediness.

my teacher taught me to lay your cards on the table and let the girl find out what you want...thrills comes in game when you are honest with your feelings.

I don't think you should cover up your sexual desires at all. After all your a guy and you enjoy sex so there is no need to hide it. What you need to realize is that you don't give a fuck about having sex with this girl because your already getting your sexual needs met by other girls and if she wants to start having sex with you she should be up to your standards.

However the above statement doesn't seem to apply to you because your getting pissed at a girl (who you have never banged or even kissed) that didn't return a text. Why are you even texting this girl when you should be calling her?

What are some examples of texts that you are leaving her?
When you did talk to her on the phone what topics did you talk about?

is she playing?

Quote: (10-22-2008 03:11 PM)Thug Muffin Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2008 01:17 PM)charmer Wrote:  

I don't think you should cover up your sexual desires at all. After all your a guy and you enjoy sex so there is no need to hide it. What you need to realize is that you don't give a fuck about having sex with this girl because your already getting your sexual needs met by other girls and if she wants to start having sex with you she should be up to your standards.

However the above statement doesn't seem to apply to you because your getting pissed at a girl (who you have never banged or even kissed) that didn't return a text. Why are you even texting this girl when you should be calling her?

What are some examples of texts that you are leaving her?
When you did talk to her on the phone what topics did you talk about?

most of the time we chat normal and she sometimes start religiously...but she gives hint that she might be 'horny'.....i wanna ask her out and want to be sexual......tell me what should be my next move?

is she playing?

I used to date this religious chick and she was so frustrated because she felt like she was being sexually confined because it was in conflict with her religious beliefs, and the morals they were teaching her.

Needless to say the first opportunity she had to break out of that shell she was out sucking cock like a leaf blower and offering free lawn service to everyone in town. I love religious chicks because they're excited by the taboo of going against the grain, and some are very willing to come out of that shell. But in your particular case I think you blew (no pun intended) your chance. If this girl was honestly considering a prospect to commit sin why would she want to do it with a guy that comes off as needy and clingy? Look these kind of girls don't want the world to know what they're doing and you're coming off as a high risk of other people find out so I can't blame her if she reserved or changed her mind.

Your best thing is to forget about this girl and cut off communication with her completely. If she was getting something from you that she liked she'll miss it and if mattered to her enough she'll come looking for you. If she doesn't blow it off and carry on with life.

is she playing?

Quote: (10-23-2008 07:20 AM)charmer Wrote:  

most of the time we chat normal and she sometimes start religiously...but she gives hint that she might be 'horny'.....i wanna ask her out and want to be sexual......tell me what should be my next move?

Your next move is going to be straight up easy.
You simply call her up and ask her out for a drink.[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

is she playing?

I disagree. It's evident that she's excited by the game they're playing. Coming out and saying let's hang out like normal probably would diminish the illusion in her mind. It possibly could work, but based off of the OP that doesn't sound like what she wants.

My guess is during the time she 'disappear's she's busy slobbering on some guy's rod that played the game correctly. After the excitment of that is gone she comes back to good ole reliable which is Charmer. Sometimes giving a woman what she wants is a good thing so long as it advances your goal. If she's looking for the mystery and excitment then give it to her if it means you'll be getting laid.

is she playing?

Quote: (10-23-2008 12:47 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

I disagree. It's evident that she's excited by the game they're playing. Coming out and saying let's hang out like normal probably would diminish the illusion in her mind. It possibly could work, but based off of the OP that doesn't sound like what she wants.

My guess is during the time she 'disappear's she's busy slobbering on some guy's rod that played the game correctly. After the excitment of that is gone she comes back to good ole reliable which is Charmer. Sometimes giving a woman what she wants is a good thing so long as it advances your goal. If she's looking for the mystery and excitment then give it to her if it means you'll be getting laid.

so what should be my next move....note i havent seen her face yet...i want to see her and ask her out..

is she playing?

*sigh*

I thought you already met this girl. Yeah, call her up and ask her out for a drink.