rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does getting laid ever increase your sex drive?

We're all familiar with the "golden cock syndrome" where you get laid and it relieves the tension in your balls for a few days, giving you less motivation to approach. Do you guys ever find that after you get a notch it actually increases your sexual desire?

Last Friday I had a ONS with a girl I approached at a bar. Started off wearing a condom but then she took it off to suck my dick and we raw-dogged it afterward.

Saturday morning I woke up in her bed massively hungover and really horny. I wanted to bang again but she had to go to work and had already gotten up and gotten ready while I was still asleep.

When I got home I jerked off but was horny again less than 2 hours later. I had a first date set up that night that I wanted to save up and perform for, but the pressure got to be too much to the point that I literally couldn't think about anything but pussy and I jerked off again later in the afternoon.

By the time the date rolled around I was easily horny again. The date didn't end in sex and I jerked off another 2 times before going to bed. This morning I woke up super-horny again and masturbated first thing. I'm meeting a fuck buddy later today so hopefully I can take care of this problem for good.

Needless to say, this is way above my normal level of libido. And I've found a similar thing occurring before after getting new notches (interestingly, not as much if I've already been banging the girl).

Do you guys ever find that getting pussy paradoxically increases your desire for sex like this? Maybe this is why the game has so many hot streaks and cold streaks--getting the result you want motivates you to put in the work to get more of it.

Have you been taking zinc by any chance?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-25-2013 01:27 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Have you been taking zinc by any chance?

I take no supplements. Nothing has changed in my diet, exercise routine, sleep schedule etc. that could explain this.

It really is the oddest thing, you'd think demolishing a vagina with your raw dick would lessen your immediate need for sex, not increase it. And yet it keeps happening.

It depends

If I bang a new chick, I'm on cloud nine for a couple days and can fearlessly approach

If I bang a regular, it can go either way

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

im pretty much like this all the time! I also find that getting sex makes me want it even more too, its bloody awful. I got laid last night and all day all i can think about is baging again.

relaxed good sex increases the drive. co-sign

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

In my opinion getting laid increases my sex drive for about 24-48 hours meanwhile if I masturbate it has the opposite effect

My friends and I have noticed the same thing. We say that when you go without sex for a week or two, your dick can kind of go into hibernation, and you don't think about sex that much.

When i'm getting it in with a hot chick I will be annoyed if I don't bust twice a day.

On the other hand If I bang a 5 or 6 my dick will usually become depressed for a few days, and I won't feel horny at all.

Strange tang is a powerful elixir. It certainly adds a spring to my step, and makes me forget, at least temporarily, about whatever mundane problems I'm currently facing. After marking off a new notch, my mind sometimes replays the highlights the next day, which can make me as horny as if I hadn't had a piece in ages. So, yes, my libido sometimes does increase.

I think of it like a fatty and chips. Even though the appetite should be sated, desire actually increases because chasing a feeling, not fulfilling a need, motivates the action.

Hangovers make you want pussy it's a scientific fact. If Im out in near blackout state I pipeline the for the next morning or lunch time in advance.

But also more pussy makes you want more like money.

Think about my first sentence next time you drink too much.

And I thought I was the only one.....

Yes, I am horny as hell for about 48 hours after getting a new notch, and there's some increase in horniness if it's a rebang

If i don't get laid for over a week my libido drops noticably

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

gringochileno - how old are you?

Quote: (08-25-2013 08:39 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

gringochileno - how old are you?

25. I'm guessing this will be less of a concern going forward

It's happened both ways. Sometimes I get laid and I get extra horny, other times I get laid and feel satisfied for a few days/weeks.

I have not noticed a pattern.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-25-2013 01:43 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

It depends

If I bang a new chick, I'm on cloud nine for a couple days and can fearlessly approach

If I bang a regular, it can go either way

My case as well.