rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Surf Sluts From Around Southeast Asia Set to Invade Phuket Early September

Thailand is no surfing paradise, but it looks like Phuket might be a good place for a pussy hound to situate himself in the beginning of September...

Quote:Quote:

More than 200 girls from all over Southeast Asia will gather in Phuket for Rip Curl’s annual ‘Girls Go Surfing Day’ festival, being held from September 6-8, at Kata beach.

http://www.thephuketnews.com/surf%E2%80%...-41539.php[/align]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-25-2013 08:10 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Thailand is no surfing paradise, but it looks like Phuket might be a good place for a pussy hound to situate himself in the beginning of September...

Quote:Quote:

More than 200 girls from all over Southeast Asia will gather in Phuket for Rip Curl’s annual ‘Girls Go Surfing Day’ festival, being held from September 6-8, at Kata beach.

http://www.thephuketnews.com/surf%E2%80%...-41539.php[/align]

Sounds like a plan. I had a few surfing lessons in Bali [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-25-2013 08:38 AM)Northern Wrote:  

Sounds like a plan. I had a few surfing lessons in Bali [Image: smile.gif]

You should go. This is the first time I've ever been tempted to see Phuket...

Don't think I'll make it back to Thailand until the 20th though.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling