rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving Day for College. GAME ON!

Hey guys, I came across some old notebooks I had from college. Almost four full notebooks that were part journal, part observations/thoughts, field-reports (failures and successes), things I learned from forums and small experiments. This guide was formed from my journal entry and analyzed with my knowledge of seduction today. I included PRO TIPS as small hacks to help the aspiring PUA out and listed the reasoning behind them. If you have any questions, feel free to comment. Sit back and enjoy as I present to you:

Edmund Dantes' College Game: Move-In Day Game

Move-In Day is the first college experience for freshmen, transfer or foreign exchange students. It may seem overwhelming at first, being in a new environment, the stress of unpacking, traveling and being all by yourself but it's also very fun.

If you have to choose between moving in by yourself or getting your parents to help out, I recommend moving in by yourself. These first couple of days are crucial to meeting new people before little groups form. You don't want to miss out on opportunities because your parents are holding you back.

“But Edmund! I need help moving all my shit!”

No worries. The uni provides people to help you move in.

Make sure you arrive early on moving day. This ensures you have your pick of the room before your roommates do. If the Area Director and his cronies make you wait until the appointed time (8:00 am vs 7:43 am) to enter the dorms to move in, introduce yourself to some of the new freshmen waiting there. It's easy to strike up a conversation since everyone is new but in case you freeze after greeting and introducing yourself, here are some conversation topics:

Where are they from?

What is their major?

What they're looking forward to that year?

Do they know anybody on campus?

Most students will be with their parents but have no fear. Treat the family as you would a group of friends. In my experience, girls' parents are wary of guys but I found that if you butter the mother, the father will be disarmed too.

One line I used a lot that day and that's a cliché is, “Oh! I thought you were her sister!” This only works when the mum looks young not for an old lady. If you find yourself with a hag and her mate, joke around with them. Make a GREAT IMPRESSION. I still have friends telling me that their parents told them to say hi for them.

Example:

After I introduced myself to HBFrance and chatted with her for a bit, I turned my attention to her parents and introduced myself. Ignoring them is rude. Acknowledge them and turn on the charm. They'll feel happy their daughter is with someone “nice.”

Me- Hi, I'm Edmund. [extend my hand to shake theirs]

Dad- I'm Paul.

Mom- I'm Betty.

Me (jokingly)- HBFrance told me she was raised in France but was born here. Is she an anchor baby?

Dad- Hahaha! No, we're American but I got a job in France doing blah blah blah...

When it's time to go, ask her what room she's in and say you'll visit later. This gives you a chance to close when her parents leave later on.

PRO TIP- Never grab a chick's number in front of her parents, NO MATTER HOW INNOCENT YOU MAKE IT SEEM. Not only do you reveal you're trying to bang their “sweet little princess” but it makes everyone feel uncomfortable and her parents could cockblock you. I still remember that awkward silence when I did that with another chick...

Anyways, move in and unpack. Feel free to take your time otherwise you're gonna be bored and walking around when others are still unpacking/arriving. If you share a room and there's a bunk bed, I recommend taking the top bunk. There's more room for her to ride your cock but in exchange, doing your bed is a bit of a pain.

PRO TIP- When you first enter your room/suite, plug in your speakers and play some loud party music. Leave your door open so people can peek inside and see what's up. Invite them in and hang out while you unpack. This is passive friend building

At some point, your roommate(s)/suitemate(s) are going to enter. They're probably gonna be with their families so treat them as you would listed above.

After they're done unpacking, your roommates may leave with their parents to eat or hang out but in case they choose to remain (or their parents didn't come), walk around campus with them and get comfortable with your surroundings. Use this time to meet new people. Seriously. You can literally walk up to anyone and say hi. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT! Also, remember to grab numbers to hit them up later on that night.

PRO TIP- If you can (most likely since liquor stores around college campuses don't ID) you could also use this time to visit the local liquor store and buy some liquor/beer. Now you can invite people over to drink later that night.

Go beyond meeting students on just your floor or outside. Visit each floor of your dormitory and knock on doors. No fucking joke, I did this with my roommates and two neighbors (after drinking my first Redbull!) and we met a lot of people, both guys and gals. I forgot a lot of them but the next day they were all smiles and saying, “Hey, you're that guy who knocked on our door. What's up?”

PRO TIP- Although it's better to remember names, it's almost impossible to do so when you meet dozens of new people. So ask what their name is if you forgot it. They won't be offended if you do so because they most likely forgot yours. Take the time during the reintroduction to spit some game. If you're terrible with names, type their name down on your “Notes” section of your cell and add something to help remember them.

Ex: Alyssa- Blonde chick with a long nose and huge tits.

Michael- Jersey Shore looking guy who says “brah”

You should have already done some research of the places around campus but if not, do a search on any 18+ bars/clubs (or 21+ if you're legal) around your uni within walking distance. If you find an establishment that caters to you, gather a group of friends (of both guys and girls) and head over there when the sun goes down.

PRO TIP- Gather people as you go (even if you have a large group but preferably an equal ratio between cock and pussy). I remember walking to an 18+ bar with a couple of guys when I saw a group of six chicks across the street walking the same way we were. I used an opener I got from Mystery (which I yelled):

“AYYYYYYYYE! WHERE THE PARTY AT?!”

The chicks were surprised I called them out and responded well. We mixed our groups and the chick I was mostly hitting on that night, I ended up fooling around with her a couple of days later when we met again (Man, if only I knew what I know now about closing... )

My final thought on moving day is to enjoy it and to focus more on meeting people than banging chicks. You have all year to bang chicks but a few days to network with ANYONE before groups establish and it becomes “weird” to randomly approach someone if the approach is not situational.

Thanks for reading!

Quote: (08-18-2013 03:55 AM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

My final thought on moving day is to enjoy it and to focus more on meeting people than banging chicks. You have all year to bang chicks but a few days to network with ANYONE before groups establish and it becomes “weird” to randomly approach someone if the approach is not situational.

Thanks for reading!

I like most of what you wrote. I disagree that you should not focus on banging chicks. First weekend of school is hook up central for many of these girls and many will be DTF and most will not have boyfriends already. Yes, you should definitely be trying to meet people, but also be looking out for indications of interest like if a girl is totally smiling at you when you first meet her and she digs you, if you try to escalate and hook up with her, you might find that this weekend, you will get the least possible amount of resistance.

Don't be afraid to approach women in the dining hall, walking the halls in the dorm areas or anywhere else on campus. Heck, a decent opener is "do you know where ____ building is?" while you are walking around on campus.

Quote:Quote:

I like most of what you wrote. I disagree that you should not focus on banging chicks. First weekend of school is hook up central for many of these girls and many will be DTF and most will not have boyfriends already. Yes, you should definitely be trying to meet people, but also be looking out for indications of interest like if a girl is totally smiling at you when you first meet her and she digs you, if you try to escalate and hook up with her, you might find that this weekend, you will get the least possible amount of resistance.

Oh fuck yeah. First two weeks of school, last week of school before a break, first week of school after a break, the week before Valentine's, Spring Break, Mardi Gras and last month of school are the prime moments for pussy [Image: biggrin.gif]

The reason I believe moving in day should be focused for networking is to set you up for the rest of the year. Yeah, you can leave the bar a few hours early to bang some chick (most likely a one-night stand or FWB depending on the chick) OR you could use that time to make some contacts. They will give you access to parties, notes/homework, rides, social value, etc. later on. I'm a huge believer in delaying pleasure now for it later and greater.

Quote:Quote:

Don't be afraid to approach women in the dining hall, walking the halls in the dorm areas or anywhere else on campus. Heck, a decent opener is "do you know where ____ building is?" while you are walking around on campus.

DINING HALL! Excellent advice! I made some great friends just by inviting them to sit with me if they were alone or approaching a group and asking if I can sit with them (you gotta ask with confidence and not as if you're begging or ashamed to be asking). Thanks bro!