rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesson In Frame Control

Lesson In Frame Control

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/why-wan...00145.html

Here's a quick spiral through a post-partum hormone addled new mother's mind. She begins to second-guess their choice of name for their new daughter, leading to tears, frazzled nerves, and reassessment of her life's priorities.

Then, a flash of alpha saves the day.

Her husband runs into the preschool to pick up their son, and comes back to see her crying in the car, distraught over their choice. Straight from the article:

"My poor husband, who has to endure my second-guessing shenanigans more often than he'd like, humored me for about a minute; then he told me that he loved the name and it was a great name and I needed to get over myself — immediately."

Amused mastery - check.
Self-assurance - check.
Proper leadership under fire - check.

A day later and everything's fine and back to normal, and she loves the name now. Now she knows she made the right choice for their new daughter's name, and wouldn't you know it, there's peace in the household.

This is what women require of you, the one thing that daddy government, social assistance, feminism and the whole modern ruckus of civilized life can't provide. Someone to take assessment of the situation and chill her the fuck out once in awhile and let her know everything's going to be fine, just fine - and then make it so.

Go and do likewise, gents.[/i]

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.