rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Saw this video on CH and thought I would post it here.

^If this isn't a massive troll job, then this dude is alpha as fuck in my book. Sure, he is abusing the system to a certain extent, but in the grand scheme of things this type of abuse is small potatoes.

I am more interested in the fact that he seems to have a great lifestyle and bang hot women despite the fact that he is a vagabond. He surfs, he has lots of friends, he plays in a band, he bangs hot blonde socal chicks, and he does what ever the fuck he wants. This dude lives everyday to the fullest. Some people may look at him and see a loser, but I say the real losers are the suckers who slave away in cube farms.

Anyways, I wonder what your thoughts are?

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 01:16 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Saw this video on CH and thought I would post it here.

^If this isn't a massive troll job, then this dude is alpha as fuck in my book. Sure, he is abusing the system to a certain extent, but in the grand scheme of things this type of abuse is small potatoes.

I am more interested in the fact that he seems to have a great lifestyle and bang hot women despite the fact that he is a vagabond. He surfs, he has lots of friends, he plays in a band, he bangs hot blonde socal chicks, and he does what ever the fuck he wants. This dude lives everyday to the fullest. Some people may look at him and see a loser, but I say the real losers are the suckers who slave away in cube farms.

Anyways, I wonder what your thoughts are.

He could still do all of those things(bang hot women, surf, have a lot of friends, play in a band) if he was able to function on his own, maybe work in a surf shop or teach kids how to surf.

The food stamps should be a safety net to help people get back on their feet. I think no one should go hungry.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

You aren't in the least bit suspicious that this is simply an actor hired to do this segment, which is aimed at showing just how brazen, lazy, and unworthy (many) welfare recipients are?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Clue: Fox News would never willingly talk to a black person

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 01:38 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

You aren't in the least bit suspicious that this is simply an actor hired to do this segment, which is aimed at showing just how brazen, lazy, and unworthy (many) welfare recipients are?

Would you really need an actor to prove that?

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Like I said, this could be a troll job by either this dude or Fox News...but if it ain't, then I like this dude's style. At the end of the video he straight up told it like it is: he ain't the least bit ashamed of taking advantage of the system.

I lived in Socal for a few years and even still have family that live in the LA area. I met plenty of white dudes like this in the beach towns all along Socal. They are natural alphas that don't really have steady jobs but still manage to pull some sweet Socal blonde pussy with little effort, so this dude could be real.

Who knows.

My only suspicion is how did they meet this guy? Stuffy Fox news reporters generally don't hang out in Socal beach towns.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Like Texas said, there are real life guys like this, even if they're not on food stamps. Thus the term beach bum. I'll admit - it's enviable. I don't think these dudes score so much quantity, but as long as they have a steady, who cares?

I knew a beach bum working as a waiter or bartender and he was dating a girl who appeared in playboy, and dude was like this guy - fairly average looks. It's hard to pull these girls for a one night stand because theyre always rolling with their ratpack, but if youre a guy in the ratpack and its not a sausagefest, i guess you'll score without much difficulty.

I don't surf, but I see surfer kids. They usually have a couple groupies in their circle who are just content to hang out with them. It's when you dont have a circle like that that you have to scramble for pussy. Plus this dude's in a band, he plays at the local bars, gets some local notoriety... already he's head and shoulders above some dude in khaki pants making 60k a year.

Wow the commenting at Heartiste blows, with all the annoying women commenting there.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

I'd like to smash this guy's face in. Not so much because of his foodstamps. That doesn't bother me. It's his scuzzy, dipshit demeanor. I don't like his shitty music or the way he talks. This is the type of guy, I'd like to put my bootheel on just because I don't like him as a human being.

I don't think this guy gets pussy of any quality, they would have shown him living it up with some girl kissing him if that was the case.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

I wouldn't consider this guy to be "alpha". He just lives off the alpha's and beta's table scraps. He has it easy, for now, but we can't keep borrowing money forever to pay or people who refuse to work to live a good life. It will come to an end. When it does, we will find out if this guy is really alpha or not.

I am jealous of his current life, but I wouldn't want to be in his shoes with where the economy is heading.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 02:26 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

I'd like to smash this guy's face in. Not so much because of his foodstamps. That doesn't bother me. It's his scuzzy, dipshit demeanor. I don't like his shitty music or the way he talks. This is the type of guy, I'd like to put my bootheel on just because I don't like him as a human being.

I don't think this guy gets pussy of any quality, they would have shown him living it up with some girl kissing him if that was the case.

He is in a band and he does have a devil-may-care attitude. I have seen dudes like this pull decent pussy. If he is telling the truth about his band being signed to a label recently, then I would definitely buy that he gets groupie bangs.

I don't know.

The main qualms I have with this dude is that I can tell that he is definitely trolling for attention. He made damn sure that his band's name was featured prominently in the Fox New piece after all.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 02:39 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

I wouldn't consider this guy to be "alpha". He just lives off the alpha's and beta's table scraps. He has it easy, for now, but we can't keep borrowing money forever to pay or people who refuse to work to live a good life. It will come to an end. When it does, we will find out if this guy is really alpha or not.

I am jealous of his current life, but I wouldn't want to be in his shoes with where the economy is heading.

This dude's scam is small potatoes. He gets $200/month. That's $2,400 a year from SNAP/EBT.

The wars we fight overseas area a much bigger expense. Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, etc. are also much, much bigger portions of the budget. If things get tough, these are the programs that will have to be reformed.

People just seem angry when a dude takes advantage of the system. I personally don't care if this dude scams SNAP.

In the future, robots will probably do most of the manual labor humans do now. We are going to have to get used to paying for people to live on the dole in order to prevent rebellion/riots. At least this dude isn't having kids that need to be supported with a public education, healthcare, food stamps, etc.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 03:38 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2013 02:39 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

This dude's scam is small potatoes. He gets $200/month. That's $2,400 a year from SNAP/EBT.

The wars we fight overseas area a much bigger expense. Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, etc. are also much, much bigger portions of the budget. If things get tough, these are the programs that will have to be reformed.

People just seem angry when a dude takes advantage of the system. I personally don't care if this dude scams SNAP.

In the future, robots will probably do most of the manual labor humans do now. We are going to have to get used to paying for people to live on the dole in order to prevent rebellion/riots. At least this dude isn't having kids that need to be supported with a public education, healthcare, food stamps, etc.

His personal scam is small, sure. But food stamps nation wide is large and will be hit once our borrowing is cut off.

I'm not angry at him for taking advantage of the system. In fact I applaud him. Obama removed many of the work restrictions, to the point that pretty much you are a sucker if you work for a living, unless you make $60,000+ a year. I am far from mad at him, I am upset at the Democrats who promote stealing from me, and all of you with jobs, so this guy can live an easy life.

But I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. We simply cannot afford to keep borrowing money at this rate from the central banks. They will cut us off, sooner or later, and probably sooner. They have already cut off many of the countries in Europe and we are not far behind. And when we get cut off, he will be hit big time, and his easy life is gone as is his opportunity to save and invest as a youngster and he will have to start all over at 30/35/40 and be stuck in beta-hood.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

^If there is huge crash in the US economy, everyone who isn't holding real wealth (oil, gold, food production, etc.) is starting all over again. Period. The stock markets, retirement funds, pension funds, money in banks, etc will all be devalued. "Cheap imports" will suddenly get expensive and domestic spending will plunge.

No point worrying about that now.

CH (aka Roissy) had it right: better to sit poolside and not worry about this crap than worry about this crap and still be left with nothing when the day of reckoning comes.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 04:00 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

^If there is huge crash in the US economy, everyone who isn't holding real wealth (oil, gold, food production, etc.) is starting all over again. Period. The stock markets, retirement funds, pension funds, money in banks, etc will all be devalued. "Cheap imports" will suddenly get expensive and domestic spending will plunge.

No point worrying about that now.

CH (aka Roissy) had is right: better to sit poolside and not worry about this crap than worry about this crap and still be left with nothing.

Sure, if there is a complete collapse. I don't see the most powerful people in the world allowing their little play ground to completely collapse.

Instead I just see them tightening the reigns, taking even more from the middle class and taking away personal rights and freedoms (sounds familiar). And that will be VERY easy to do once they cut off our borrowing.

And when that happens, there will be two kinds of people. Those who have resources (above the fray) and those who do not (stuck in a slave like life, which isn't far from where we are now, but instead of retiring at 65, retirement is when you are too sick to work and by sick they mean TRULY sick).

We can't keep spending 40% more than we take in year after year and not pay back the piper. At the same time, the ultra wealthy bankers can't afford to let the west completely collapse as they would lose everything.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Something seems "off" about this news story. How did they just randomly find this guy who is an over the top surfer/punk rock guy? Also, its hilarious that they do a 10 minute piece on a guy bending the rules to bring in an extra $2400/year and are supposed to think he's immoral. By that virture they should do a couple of hours on how goldman sachs is making millions/year off of bending the rules on aluminium.

I fully support this guy's behaviour. If its wrong then change the law. Otherwise work the system to get paid.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 07:45 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

Something seems "off" about this news story. How did they just randomly find this guy who is an over the top surfer/punk rock guy? Also, its hilarious that they do a 10 minute piece on a guy bending the rules to bring in an extra $2400/year and are supposed to think he's immoral. By that virture they should do a couple of hours on how goldman sachs is making millions/year off of bending the rules on aluminium.

I fully support this guy's behaviour. If its wrong then change the law. Otherwise work the system to get paid.

I think the purpose of the story was to anger the conservative base. What this guy is doing used to not be allowed. There used to be work requirements before you could just get free food. Obama and the Democrats changed this, so now there are far less requirements.

So people are angry that the regulations were changed and want it changed back. They work hard to keep food on the table and a roof over their head, and then have some of their pay stolen by the govt and given to guys like this who are proud to not work and live a good life.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

This guy's a social parasite. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact that the system is corrupt doesn't morally justify exploiting its extensive loopholes and bad incentives.

I don't buy into the idea that because some action is nominally legally that it's necessarily okay, or even alpha, to exploit it to the hilt. This is the same mentality that the Wall Street shysters used with the sub-prime mortgage market that torpedoed the economy.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

I don't so much have a problem with this guy doing it, as much as it is allowed by our govt and appears to even be encouraged by the Democratic party with their huge ad campaign to get more signed up for food stamps (more voters for them).

I do not consider anything he does to be "alpha". Alphas should be leaders among men. This guy, IMO is a smart Omega. He knows being a Beta is for suckers, and he knows that he would have to work very hard to be a true Alpha, so he basically quit the game and is coasting by until someone cuts off his easy supply. Which at that point he will be forced into a lower Beta role of working a horrible dead end job.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 08:04 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

I think the purpose of the story was to anger the conservative base. What this guy is doing used to not be allowed. There used to be work requirements before you could just get free food. Obama and the Democrats changed this, so now there are far less requirements.

So people are angry that the regulations were changed and want it changed back. They work hard to keep food on the table and a roof over their head, and then have some of their pay stolen by the govt and given to guys like this who are proud to not work and live a good life.

Yes, you're right its a news story designed to fire people up about something trivial

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 08:36 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

Yes, you're right its a news story designed to fire people up about something trivial

This one little instance of $2,400 a year is pretty trivial...

The fact that our spending on food stamps has doubled in the last 4 years and the number of people on food stamps has increased from 27 million to 48 million is far from trivial.

Especially to people who wake up everyday, tired, worn down, heading into a job they really don't like, all just so they can put food on the table and try to provide a better life for their kids. Then to think that part of their pay is taken by the govt. and handed out to people like this.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 01:57 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Like I said, this could be a troll job by either this dude or Fox News...

Anything that comes out of a major news outlet is propaganda until proven otherwise.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

This is a total propaganda piece designed to portray all food stamp recipients as carefree layabouts shamelessly leeching off the taxpayer dime. It's basically the "reality TV" version of investigative journalism. They're trying to make it seem like he enjoys this amazing lifestyle off $200 a month in food stamps, with him buying a $10 pack of sushi and a $20 lobster. Grade school math is enough to disprove that claim, since he couldn't even eat like that for a week with those benefits, much less a month.

Also note the fact that they clearly went out of their way to find an able-bodied, young, white man to profile. That's the only demographic they could vilify in this manner these days. The percentage of able-bodied, young, white men on food stamps (or receiving any form of government assistance) is lower than any other demographic group, and yet that is the face they choose for this hit piece. It's gross distortion bordering on outright falsification of the facts. They would have you believe that the reason the country is in trouble is because they are millions of California surfer dudes running around and eating lobster every night on the public dime. What a fuckin joke. The mainstream media is utterly worthless.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 08:44 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

The fact that our spending on food stamps has doubled in the last 4 years and the number of people on food stamps has increased from 27 million to 48 million is far from trivial.

Especially to people who wake up everyday, tired, worn down, heading into a job they really don't like, all just so they can put food on the table and try to provide a better life for their kids. Then to think that part of their pay is taken by the govt. and handed out to people like this.

It's extremely trivial compared to how much the government spends on tanks and planes or drones that spy on it's own people. Banks get bailed out for trillions and the corrupt plutocrats that run this country get far more than a few thousand bucks a year in welfare and tax breaks.

Rupert Murdoch's propaganda machine says, "Hey middle-class wage slave, aren't you angry about the economy!?" Look at all these lower-class people grifting the system! That's right, keep your eye on the birdy! Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain!

You're either hustling the system or you're paying into it. Middle class betas just wish they were the rich hustler, but they spit and scowl on the poor one. Same game, just from a different place.

Don't like being a wage slave? Then stop. You have only yourself to blame.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

First thing's first: I bet this dude gets a ton of ass and having been on Fox News is helping him in this department.

The fact that 1) you have to resort to anecdotes in the first place to make the case that food stamps are being widely abused and 2) the best anecdote they can come up with is some surfer bum skimming a measly $2400 a year (compare to $78 billion annual budget for the program) is actually very strong evidence that it's not a major (or really even a minor) public policy problem. If this kind of behavior were actually making a significant budgetary impact they'd be able to come up with a much stronger argument involving something like actual statistics or logic. It's easy to get people angry about "moochers taking their tax dollars" as long as you conveniently leave out the fact that "your tax dollars" amounts to pennies at most.

Fact is, if you somehow managed to crack down on each and every person truly abusing the food stamp program (while miraculously not fucking over anyone who actually does need them), it would have essentially no impact on the US debt position, economic outlook, or anything else of consequence. If you're personally offended by this guy's behavior then fair enough, but don't pretend that people like him are systematically bringing down the US economy or whatever.

Alpha Food Stamp Leech

Quote: (08-16-2013 11:48 AM)Eirykr Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2013 08:44 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

It's extremely trivial compared to how much the government spends on tanks and planes or drones that spy on it's own people. Banks get bailed out for trillions and the corrupt plutocrats that run this country get far more than a few thousand bucks a year in welfare and tax breaks.

Rupert Murdoch's propaganda machine says, "Hey middle-class wage slave, aren't you angry about the economy!?" Look at all these lower-class people grifting the system! That's right, keep your eye on the birdy! Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain!

You're either hustling the system or you're paying into it. Middle class betas just wish they were the rich hustler, but they spit and scowl on the poor one. Same game, just from a different place.

Don't like being a wage slave? Then stop. You have only yourself to blame.

It isn't trivial compared to tanks and planes and spying on the American citizens. It is A LOT of money, and it is growing at an out of control pace. And will help bankrupt this country so that everyone, other than a select few elites, can only dream of being a beta working class citizen again.

With that said, I am not in favor of gross waste in buying too many of the tanks and airplanes or the spying either. But this thread isn't about that, it is about the food stamp abuse, so I addressed those points.

My choice is to be a wage slave until I have enough money to retire, or live off the govt. until they can no longer support me. At least if I am a wage slave I have some control over when I can get off on my own. But I will not be happy or praise some abled bodied person who scams a system that directly hurts me.