rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Consequences of Gaming Married Women

I searched for dupes and didn't find a thread that has what I'm looking for.

I want to hear anecdotes, especially horror stories, negative etc.

To be honest, I'd prefer anything with little to no $ or emotional investment. This may be a good way for me.

I've been refraining from gaming married women for some reason, I think vestiges of the morality my mom forced into me. I'm also worried about career consequences.

What has made me start the thread is that I just came back from an appointment where the hot busty Filipina eye doctor was eye fucking me and flirting. (This is one among a number of recent opportunities.) When she sat down to examine me, she let her leg rest against mine. She asked questions and when I told her my profession she said I must be smart. She was jealous of my zip code (I have a cheap place in a ritzy neighborhood) and she mentioned her husband in that challenging way of "Are you going to keep up the flirting or shrink away Beta Boy?" When I shrank away she kept trying to tell me how smart she is and how high achieving she is and how much she enjoys stuff related to my career field.

I cannot afford to get caught doing this and still keep my career which I value more than any piece of tail. If a cuckold shows up to my job to get after me I'm finished in that field forever. If I get calls from a psycho woman or they show up to my work I'm done.

I'll be honest here, I'm just getting back into Game after a long hiatus and a period of Game denialism and MGTOW so women moving on me takes me by surprise. It always has but long ago I was cute enough and quick witted enough to recover. Now they expect an older guy to move like a Man. I'm working on that.

What I'm asking is, what are the chances of getting caught and how have guys dealt with this kind of thing? I can usually screen the psychos. Today's candidate is thirsty for male approval and knows there's only one way to get it even if she'd prefer to be respected for achievements. I'd just like to hear from the RVF trove of experience.

here ya go:

when I was found out for sleeping with a married girl

(and you WILL be found out)

he was going to walk up to my door with a pistol and end me

the wife begged him not to

so he beat the hell out of her instead.

Sloots gon' sloot.

So is that a no or a yes vote?

Edit:

I don't mean to be flippant, thanks for the anecdote.

That is a move for guys without enough game to get with unmarried women. If that's you, no judgement.

But it's kind of like going at strengthening your game in a backwards way IMO. Instead of going for the low-hanging fruit, game the most challenging women - which is certainly not women that are married to betas.

For me it was when I was in my late teens-early 20s. I had dudes threaten to beat me up or kill me.

You are worried about losing your job or career over the more likely scenario that you'll jeopardize your personal safety...another indicator that your priorities are in the wrong place.

that would be a no, my friend.

skip it.

I know it is tempting and even makes a lot of sense

but there is no way I can endorse it.

You'd be better off going to seekingarrangement.com and employing a college girl for discreet FWB iif that's what you need

Sloots gon' sloot.

redacted

I'm sure we can all agree that marriage as an institution in the west is a dead, desecrated corpse. I have no moral qualms of about sleeping with a married chick, however I'd only do it in a ONS capacity, possibly providing a fake name, and only in a very touristy place like Vegas.

2 Rules about life I have followed and I sincerely ask you to consider:

1. Never fuck a married woman.

2. Never fuck with a man's money.

My vote: hell no. Plenty of unmarried women and girls.

Looks like I need to step up my Game and get some unmarried chicks.

The reason I considered the married women was that I've never been willing to take much effort to score because I don't think they're worth it.

The effort it takes to score non taken women far outweights the effort it takes to run from a bullet, deal with false rape charges or getting beat down when getting out of your car.

All of those scenarios have happened to friends of mine who fucked with married women.

Developing Game is like working out: There is no real cheats and you must put in the work and time. You only cheat yourself if you don't. Learn Game and become a master and you will posses a life long skill which has no price tag.

I'd say it depends on how it happens. A relationship where her hubby lives in the same town - no. You don't need anyone showing up armed at your door.

I read in some magazine years ago that most extra-marital affairs happen on business travel, and I can understand why. Bored people, hotel bars, expense accounts, etc. That's basically ONS action and presumably both parties are away from their hometown, and will never get in touch again. That could certainly work.

As for married women being easy -- I'd say making them "cross the line" means they aren't necessarily easy.

I agree that banging married women seems to be easier than single women b/c if the married women are interested, they will likely make the effort to pursue you.

In my years, i have been involved with ongoing sexual relations with a few married women, and I guess i have gotten lucky, so far b/c i have not gotten caught and suffered the consequences. Each of my situations have been somewhat distance from the husband, but none of the situations were completely free from risk b/c each situation had the possibility of getting caught with pants down or some other stupidity.

I don't believe that the married women thing is a preference of mine or anything like that, but for me, those situations had just happened to be ones that i got into b/c they were relatively easy b/c in my experience in these situations, the women had been doing most of the work in pursuing and advancing the relationship and in each of the situations, I was intrigued by the offers (b/c the women were attractive to me) and there was no real long term commitment that was necessary from me... in order to get the bang and then subsequent bangs.

@ Mcqueen PR - Good point McQueenPR, that improving game could be a liberation from these kinds of dangerous marriage relation situations, and improving game would likely expand a guy's options.

Two of my friends have fucked with married women in the past and it's never ended well for them. Death threats, etc. If she's hot enough I probably would do it anyway, but I like to take risks. You aren't in a position to do that, I don't think. Pass on it.

The last girl I fucked was a 23 year old who said she was married to some 38 year old salaryman.

Would have liked to meet up with her again, but never heard from her after that, so it didn't end bad in my book. I guess it would only be risky if you start screwing them regularly. Might be surprised to see a middle-aged man at your doorstep with an axe...

I do, however, have one rule with these types of things: Never bone a woman who's married to/involved with someone you know or are on good terms with.

Quote: (08-16-2013 02:19 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

I do, however, have one rule with these types of things: Never bone a woman who's married to/involved with someone you know or are on good terms with.

SoA:

You are making a variation of Mcqueen PR's rule 1. he he he ... to add "never bang a married woman (who's married to someone you know or on good terms with)"

That would make it tougher.... or you could modify the rule even further to make the limitation more specific, "never bang the wife of a RVF member..." [Image: blush.gif]

Other than a one time thing while traveling I say it's not worth the risk.

Paging tenderman........ OP look for some old posts by tenderman , he will provide an interesting perspective.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I want to add this:

you HAVE to presume you'll be caught.

You must consider your move knowing this likelihood.

If you can't afford to be caught, you can't afford to do it at all.

straight up.

Sloots gon' sloot.

I did it once.

I made the mistake of trying to go back to the well again and her husband saw a text I sent her. They had some type of relationship where they didn't ask questions though.

You should not actively seek out married women, but if you must, only do it once. And make sure she doesn't know where you fucking live.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

There's plenty of girls in the world. Forget about it.

If you are able to live with yourself afterwards, which I'm not sure I could do, then you've got the prospect of a completely justified husband hunting your ass down.

Not worth the trouble in my books.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Another factor that guys aren't mentioning here. Fucking married women basically means you are seeing women at their worst.. Might cause you to be pretty jaded and give you trust issues if you ever want to care about a good girl in the future with all those images in your head of some married slut taking your dick out of your mouth to pick up her husbands call.

I almost fucked a married woman but she came to her senses and was a decent wife in the end. Glad it happened like that in retrospect.

Quote: (08-16-2013 08:00 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Paging tenderman........ OP look for some old posts by tenderman , he will provide an interesting perspective.

Lothario:

I found the below threads from Tenderman concerning married women. Are either of these threads the one that you were thinking about?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22234.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19393.html

One interesting aspect that is described in the first, above thread, is that a guy in his late 40s and even maybe his 50s and 60s, may start to feel as if it is much more difficult for him to pick up girls in their 20s and 30s. I know that we have had a lot of posts in these forums to suggest that game can get you younger women, yet we know the reality of the matter is that the older guy is going to probably have better game or something going for him to get women in their 20s and/or early 30s.

I have found this challenge as well, and sometimes when the girl in their 20s likes you, she will make statements to minimize the age difference, such as saying things like, you are pretty young or you are pretty strong or something like that. I have found those as helpful clues to her interest and that whatever I am doing with her seems to be working.

What about married women who claim to "sleep in separate bedrooms" from their spouse?

^^^Can you really trust that's true?

Women lie like breathing. Fact.

Been there, done that - it almost invariably will bite you in the ass.