rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Double Your Game in 30 Days or Less

I'm a big believer that if you reduced Game down to it's most basic primary, it would be frame control.

I see it happening in a passive manner or active one during every interaction.

Sometimes in a passive way, you direct the conversation by just nodding your head and giving your approval or withholding validation and showing disapproval.

Other times you purposely let the person take the helm and direct the flow to make them feel comfortable.

In an active frame control, guys will use "negs", drop bait, talk to other girls in front of the person they interact with (DHV), or simply change the course of the conversation.

It took me a little time to get this out. I've had a lot going on.

I'd appreciate any feedback or thoughts in this thread or in the comments at STW.

In part one of this post I covered the importance and relevance of frame control, interactions used in day game, and the 3 most common rejections that you’ll have to negotiate while keeping your dignity and saving your ego.

Part TWO

+1. Frame is Game in its most basic form.

Agree 100%.

Quote: (08-15-2013 11:33 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

In an active frame control, guys will use "negs", drop bait, talk to other girls in front of the person they interact with (DHV), or simply change the course of the conversation.

I haven't read your article, which I will plan to do this evening, but isn't this exactly what Mystery taught in the Mystery Method?

Quote: (09-24-2013 05:09 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2013 11:33 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

I haven't read your article, which I will plan to do this evening, but isn't this exactly what Mystery taught in the Mystery Method?

I don't believe Mystery every realized what McQueen just noted, frame control IS what game is about.

I'm talking about the shift in your mindset from "Oh I have to "neg" girls and make little remarks so that she'll see me as being "alpha" or whatever to "who is controlling the frame now?"

It reminds me of someone observing a boxer throwing a punch. To a lot of people it appears to be the arm that does the work. But if you break it down, it's really more about throwing that punch by rotating your hips.

But then you have to ask, "well how do I rotate my hips like that?"

It comes down to having your toes and footwork right. So the quality of the punch thrown is more about the footwork (really your toes) than it does your fist.

Frame control is the footwork of game in my opinion.

In response to my negative out look on Lima so far, I've taken the time to be productive. Excerpt from part 3

The Positive Feedback Loop

The first step of creating a Positive Feedback Loop is taking action and being productive. As the name suggests, the word “positive” means something is added. That in itself suggests that you have to create, and you create by being productive.
Maximizing your looks is a fundamental way of creating a Positive Feedback Loop and you can do it fairly quickly.
On the surface this may seem shallow and gimmicky but I assure you it isn’t.
We are going to be attacking this fundamentally from several different angles. We are not going to turn you into a METRO-FAG. We are going to clean the crust out of your eyes, get your skin clear, and get those muscles and hormones working like they should be. We will start out with the simple stuff and work our way into more in depth practices.

I didn't even see you post this.

But I'll read it tomorrow

Some of the best threads don't get enough discussion

Quote:Quote:

I might say something like “I was just in Asia and it was really hard to find some decent proteins”. This should prompt her to ask why I was in Asia and the conversation flows.

Fisto's response: To see if it was possible to knock the bottom out of Filipina girls.

Solid article. Your writing keeps getting better and better, Man.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-19-2013 10:13 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I might say something like “I was just in Asia and it was really hard to find some decent proteins”. This should prompt her to ask why I was in Asia and the conversation flows.

Fisto's response: To see if it was possible to knock the bottom out of Filipina girls.

Solid article. Your writing keeps getting better and better, Man.

Agreed.

I'll browse through the articles on swooptheworld every once in a while, the quality of writing is always great, and the content is also consistently good. I do usually get the impression that they don't get a lot of traffic, which surprises me.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

This is such a great post. Thanks Fisto, I feel pumped up already just by reading it [Image: smile.gif]

thebassist - It's coming along. I appreciate you saying that.

Fret - You'e one of my oldest virtual wingmen! Glad you liked it!

Frame control makes game a lot more enjoyable.

My "game" is to just enjoy life and have fun fucking with people in a joking manner. I also make a lot of misogynistic remarks such as making fun of woman drivers and telling girls to make me sammiches.

It's fun, its my attitude, it never changes. It's my frame. Chicks fall into my frame and I essentially bang without running any form of structured game. I enjoy it much more than my younger days trying to run super-tight structured game. Game should never be tightly structured, it limits your ability to react and be flexible.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Excellent writeup Fisto. And the last points of getting more of life (car tires) is great example of how to use the frame control, not only means to get laid. Cause I AM the man and I get most out of the situation.

"Then I remembered my tried and true frame control method of AGREE AND AMPLIFY and I started getting great results.
I had to get back into Scientist mode and do research.
I started playfully taking the phone and would move them in sexy poses “ok you stand here, ok put your hand on the back of your head and look like this” (I’d strike a stupid feminine sexy pose that looked funny because I’m doing it)."

This is brilliant. I need to try this next time I'm out.

Quote: (10-19-2013 09:16 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

In response to my negative out look on Lima so far, I've taken the time to be productive. Excerpt from part 3

The Positive Feedback Loop

The first step of creating a Positive Feedback Loop is taking action and being productive. As the name suggests, the word “positive” means something is added. That in itself suggests that you have to create, and you create by being productive.
Maximizing your looks is a fundamental way of creating a Positive Feedback Loop and you can do it fairly quickly.
On the surface this may seem shallow and gimmicky but I assure you it isn’t.
We are going to be attacking this fundamentally from several different angles. We are not going to turn you into a METRO-FAG. We are going to clean the crust out of your eyes, get your skin clear, and get those muscles and hormones working like they should be. We will start out with the simple stuff and work our way into more in depth practices.
Solid info. Great read! I have changed my nutrition massively in the past year or so and I can feel the difference, but what things do you avoid specifically?

I agree with your idea so far.

I'll read your post soon.

Wald

Edit: Read your post - liked it. Left a comment.

Wald, I find your comment interesting since based on your posts, we hold a lot of the same views.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you got something of value.