rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BJ

A bit of a personal story. Sex was not happening because of condom issues. Which is a real pity because she was pretty much ready right then and there.

I have some issues here, with just feeling turned off when putting them on, and it only makes it worse to think about it, and then I'm limp in a second. I got nervous about being nervous , and that was it. I was down. She said she's not in the mood anymore. So we just lay there.

I told her I wanted a BJ and she said not tonight. She doesn't do that till later.

Then like a little kid I kind of teased her about it, because I felt a rejection. I think she picked up on my disappointment.

I felt the whole thing ended on a bit of a sour note. I kind of felt she was being a bit of bitch, but perhaps she had a valid point of view about her own boundaries and sexuality. I know I would like to please my girl, but she didn't want to please me.

any thoughts on condoms and dealing with testing / rejection in bed?

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

BJ

You were rejected because you failed to lead her emotions.

In situations like that girls take hints on how to act based on how the man reacts. For example, if I lose my erection as I'm putting on a condom and start feeling sorry for myself and nervous, she's going to turn cold and not be in the mood anymore.

If I lose my erection as I'm putting on the condom, chuckle about it a little, then continue to play with her clit and tease her, then lead her hand to my cock to get me ready again... Different outcome.