rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manosphere has lost?

Manosphere has lost?

Roosh recently wrote an article about the ineffectiveness of the manosphere: The Manosphere is lost. And how he is withdrawing from it.
http://www.rooshv.com/the-manosphere-is-lost

Well, I have always found it funny and ironic that men primary attack plan for dealing with women today is to bang the shit out of them. So let me understand this, to teach women a lesson, we give them something they actually enjoy and want: a good bang. Ok, that should teach them a lesson.

We sit around in little online rooms, like this one, hiding behind our little avatars talking and talking. Then we go out there and individually bang as many women, or pump and dump if you will (as if American women give a shit anymore) as many women as we can and we think we are actually making a difference?

First, all of the men on here and every other forum like this, amounts to less than a fraction of 1% of the men out there. In the grand scheme of things we are a statistical blip. If all of us die tomorrow no one but our families and friends would care. There would be no media coverages on the manosphere destruction because in the real world out there we are a non-entity and a non-event thus far - just a bunch of avatars that no one knows even exist. In contrast if the top five feminist in this country were to all die tomorrow there would be tons of media coverage about it and they would probably immediately arrest Roosh and all the other top bloggers.

Do you know what's the difference between us and a feminist is? Feminist are willing to stand up for and defend their beliefs in public. They are real people that exist in the real world. We only do it online hiding behind our little avatars. How many of us state or defend our beliefs on facebook or in person? Until we are willing to do that, there will be, cannot be, a manosphere movement. For all intent and purposes, the manosphere does not exist, we are just a bunch of avatars: virtual warriors, living in a virtual world, fighting a virtual fight. (Many of us are even afraid to put what country and city we are from in our profile - that's how scared we are. There is a word for this kind of behavior, one we all love, so the irony should not be lost on us: PUSSY.)

To assert that the manosphere has "lost" is to assume we had actually started some kind of real fight or war to begin with. I guess someone forget to tell the rest of the world about it.

Manosphere has lost?

Quote: (08-13-2013 01:34 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

We sit around in little online rooms, like this, hiding behind our little avatars talking and talking. Then we go out there and individually bang as many women, or pump and dump if you will (as if American women give a shit anymore) as many women as we can and we think we are actually making a difference?

I didn't think the purpose of game was actually to make a difference on a macro scale, that's what the MRAs are trying to do. I thought it was learning how to navigate this sick society in a way that maximizes your outcome and contributes to your self improvement and happiness. Which I think is a strong philosophy.

Roosh's blog post was pretty harsh. I almost feel bad having to agree, but I agreed with alot of it. The pussification of the manosphere is under way. I sort of hate to agree because I think there are a couple hugely important women in the manosphere. The problems are 1) an influx of anti feminist tradcon women who want to return to chivalry etc. and understand how effectively they can employ their sex to get what they want, and 2) pussified men who will crawl over each other to be noticed and give it to them. The identity of the manosphere will slowly start to conform to the sexuality of tradcon women, wait and see.

For example, although I honestly respect many MRAs greatly, I disagree with them on one important thing. They think the purpose of the manosphere is to "go mainstream" so that laws can be changed post haste. I think the purpose is to depussify and unfuck male identity. Changing laws is going to be a massive struggle even if the manosphere does go mainstream, the feminists will fight us. In order to rush to go mainstream, many different MRA groups are pushing to bring tons of women on board, and they're not being very discriminating. I'm very fond of AVfM, but look at the debacle with Wooly Bumblebee and how she attempted to conform male identity. The result will be a slow repussification and, not insignificantly, increased tensions and a watered-down message, which will make it harder to fight feminists. MRAs want to go mainstream ASAP, for better or for worse, and they have found some worthy women. So be it.

In my opinion, however, this is where MGTOW and game blogs are going to be game changers.

Manosphere has lost?

You sound like a nice guy but how does any of this invalidate either my premise or assertions? And again, I am sorry, but as long men remain in the virtual world, disconnected from reality, they are not going to change anything.

Manosphere has lost?

The manosphere is still relatively small, but will continue to grow. MRA, MGTOW, and game will all be an important part of that growth IMO. And even if it is restricted to the online world think about how positive it's been for you personally. And you know what? I'm starting to see guys openly challenge feminist dogma on Facebook. When I think of some of the things the manginas on my own Facebook say, I hope the manosphere continues to grow.

I guess I don't see the online world as being disconnected from reality, quite the opposite, it's the fastest way for ideas to spread.

Manosphere has lost?

At the rate it is growing by the time it amounts to anything it won't matter anymore. Game addresses the symptoms of the problem not the cause. And as things stands, the level of game required for it to be effective is outside the reach of most men already.

Manosphere has lost?

Adherents of "the manosphere" are divided into two groups: those who want to have an effect on the world and the surrounding culture, by group action whether organised or unorganised, and those who are in Roissy's term, poolside. I'm in the latter group.

I've gotten a lot out of the writings of major manosphere bloggers like Roosh. But he is sounding increasingly shrill and to be honest, like he is in some sort of identity crisis. I hope he works it out on a personal level. But I no longer care what becomes of "the Manosphere" as it has existed c.2007-2013.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Manosphere has lost?

Well, I have always found it funny and ironic that men primary attack plan for dealing with women today is to bang the shit out of them. So let me understand this, to teach women a lesson, we give them something they actually enjoy and want: a good bang. Ok, that should teach them a lesson.

I only hook up with women who match the standards I set.
Nice feminine, attractive women who add value to my life.
I try and leave them better then I found them if possible.

We sit around in little online rooms, like this one, hiding behind our little avatars talking and talking. Then we go out there and individually bang as many women, or pump and dump if you will (as if American women give a shit anymore) as many women as we can and we think we are actually making a difference?

I am not hiding and I am not `talking and talking`. I don`t bang as many women as I could. I turn down girls who don`t match my standards. I vote with my dick.

First, all of the men on here and every other forum like this, amounts to less than a fraction of 1% of the men out there. In the grand scheme of things we are a statistical blip. If all of us die tomorrow no one but our families and friends would care. There would be no media coverages on the manosphere destruction because in the real world out there we are a non-entity and a non-event thus far - just a bunch of avatars that no one knows even exist. In contrast if the top five feminist in this country were to all die tomorrow there would be tons of media coverage about it and they would probably immediately arrest Roosh and all the other top bloggers.

The top story this morning was something Obamas dog. Who cares about mainstream media.

Do you know what's the difference between us and a feminist is? Feminist are willing to stand up for and defend their beliefs in public. They are real people that exist in the real world. ...

we are just a bunch of avatars: virtual warriors, living in a virtual world, fighting a virtual fight. (Many of us are even afraid to put what country and city we are from in our profile - that's how scared we are. There is a word for this kind of behavior, one we all love, so the irony should not be lost on us: PUSSY.)

Id rather enjoy my life, make some money, travel and enjoy the finner things in life. Its not being a pussy, its rising above it.

Manosphere has lost?

Quote: (08-13-2013 04:12 AM)Irishman Wrote:  

Id rather enjoy my life, make some money, travel and enjoy the finner things in life. Its not being a pussy, its rising above it.

Quoted for the truth. The manosphere is a like an escape pod: you have to save yourself. To hell with everything else.

I am skeptical of what "going mainstream" would even mean for the manosphere. Hell, our ideas are already slowly permeating the culture, but it doesn't really mean much. There is too much momentum to turn course now. This society is going to have to run itself into the ground before there would be any real changes.

That said, I don't know what will happen in the future and I don't really care. Too many guys hope to save this sinking ship. I say there is no point trying to save a ship that is already 3/4ths sunk. It is time to get on the life boats and head for the horizon and plot a new course.

Manosphere has lost?

I don't know what kind of grand scheme you think we're runnin here, but most of us are just tryin to get our dicks wet. I couldn't give two shits about teaching women a lesson or changing them.

Manosphere has lost?

Nomad,

Thanks for your thoughts on this issue.

I don't really align with the manosphere. I agree with Roosh in a lot of what he says about it.

G mentioned in another thread that he thought game was figured out. I don't see that at all. I see game now as game 1.12. I think it will change, by version 3, it will probably be called something else.

For one thing, I don't think "sex" is an end in and of itself. There is a certain kind of nihlism and selfishness in the manosphere which I feel is particularly North American in nature. I think so much has not been elaborated and articulated.

I think a lot is to do with frame also, I don't identify with the manosphere frame.

I'm still learning so much all the time, and much of what I experience and understand I don't see elaborated by others. I think there is a code here, and that some naturals, in particular and perhaps some "puas" understand it, but I haven't heard it really broken down or elaborated. I feel it is all still up for grabs, and this field is still growing, men are still understanding themselves and their intentions - what it is they really want.

I don't see the answer in LTR's and vacuus pumps and dumps, somehow maleness, male sexuality, seduction has got to work in the long term. Some naturals I know, who are really, really good - feel guilty for the amount of girls they are pulling. They are not clear and often have difficulty dealing with the fallout. For some men I know, girls are a kind of weakness, a shallow diversion like icecream.

I see much more in the dynamic that has meaning, the more I see it, the more I experience it, the more attraction I experience.

Male insecurity is rife. So many times I am impressed by the level of conscientiousness in this community, the level of intelligence, but also there is so much that supports a shallow view of the world. And I don't identify with an often times kind of shallow "men are better than women" story. That's pretty regressive I think.

Manosphere has lost?

Rio nailed it. I think the "manosphere" is getting confused with MRA. The manosphere is about men becoming better men through the logical discussions of various masculine subjects. MRAs are about...well...I don't even know what a Men's Rights Activists does, because I don't follow the movement.

And what should we be fighting in the first place? Feminism is the normal answer. Sit back and think hard how feminism has actually affected your life. Don't let the male hamster spin and talk about the demasculation of the generation, the double standards in regards to women, or anything of that matter. But really dig deep down and see if feminism is the root of any of the problems you have faced in the last 24 hours, week, or month.

I can't think of any instances in my life where feminism has been the cause of a genuine problem of mine. Sure it's out there and it does affect things, some effects are felt at a macro level and some are felt at a micro level. But it just simply does not affect me, and therefore I spend my time focused on something that positively affects me instead of some movement that is barely creating ripples in the pond of my life.

The feminist movement is a joke.

And as far as not wanting to admit to our home cities/real names/etc on a publicly available online forum, its not a matter of being a pussy. It's a simple matter of privacy. I have biz dealings that I would not want complicated by my hobby of smashing pussy, I have had girlfriends who I don't want to find out about RVF, I don't want to give any possible identify thieve a shred of extra information to use, I don't want beta white knights to hear my name and cock block me in public, and theres a lot of weird fucking people on the internet.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Manosphere has lost?

Man-o-sphere sounded like it was named by a woman.

I'm part of the throbbing-cock-o-sphere.

Yes, it sounds gay, but I guarantee that no girls would publicly announce that membership in a bonafide way.

To a lot of feminists, "man" is a social construct.

A functioning penis is not a product of society... yet

Manosphere has lost?

Quote: (08-13-2013 06:06 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

And as far as not wanting to admit to our home cities/real names/etc on a publicly available online forum, its not a matter of being a pussy. It's a simple matter of privacy. I have biz dealings that I would not want complicated by my hobby of smashing pussy, I have had girlfriends who I don't want to find out about RVF, I don't want to give any possible identify thieve a shred of extra information to use, I don't want beta white knights to hear my name and cock block me in public, and theres a lot of weird fucking people on the internet.

Exactly.

Many of us are even afraid to put what country and city we are from in our profile - that's how scared we are. There is a word for this kind of behavior, one we all love, so the irony should not be lost on us: PUSSY

No need for the cheap shaming tactics. Its cool that you have a website and post up screenshots of your facebook but a lot of us prefer being discreet online. We have little to gain and plenty to lose from giving out such information easily on an open forum.

That said I have posted plenty of useful information about where I live and the industry I work in. My identity isn't needed to validate the value of this, its stands by its own merit.

Manosphere has lost?

I read Roosh's post yesterday. I tend to stick to a small section of the manosphere (Roosh, Vox Day, Captain Capitalism, Aurini, Roissy, and a few others) so I guess I don't see the trends on a bigger level. I probably never would have heard of Mark Minter had he not been given any attention on these blogs.

I can't speak for MRA. To me, the name seems wrong. If you have to ask a woman for the right to be a man, it doesn't seem like you'd know what to do if she said yes. Besides, rights aren't something you have to beg for.

I agree with Vox Day that WRE (Women Ruin Everything). Like a lot of men, I enjoy the existence of women as women, but once we start letting them into our man areas, they want to start making changes to make themselves more comfortable and bring in some of their friends and sooner or later it's not fun for us anymore.

I think the manosphere as a large concept is probably on the decline, but it's not the way of men to have large concepts. Smaller outposts like this one can be kept "pure".

Part of "Men Going Their Own Way" is to go your own way. It's the way of feminists and manboob rabbit people to form large collective movements that think and move homogeneously. It's our way to partner in small groups as long as it's beneficial, then part ways when it's not.

Manosphere has lost?

I started tuning out of the blog when this guy announced his revelation that it was OK to buy women drinks as long as you aren't relying on it to build attraction. I thought to myself that if it took this guy multiple years approaching at a high frequency to come to this conclusion, then he is clearly struggling with human interaction. Also hypergamy is a great thing. I believe that I can be the realest mf in any venue and that it's a positive thing if doing so gives me more options as far as finding a compatible woman.I do like the forum though, all of the info about improvement is valuable.

Manosphere has lost?

Quote: (08-13-2013 06:52 AM)emuelle1 Wrote:  

Part of "Men Going Their Own Way" is to go your own way. It's the way of feminists and manboob rabbit people to form large collective movements that think and move homogeneously. It's our way to partner in small groups as long as it's beneficial, then part ways when it's not.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day a lot of people are just looking for a fucking clubhouse to belong to because they're insecure and afraid to stand on their own. That's why many love to latch onto tags like "MRA" "Manosphere" etc.

I think we've already seen people join up to become internet popular or create some kind of online persona that might get them pussy through blog commenting or publishing. I'm sorry but unless you're doing it because of the ideas themselves, you're pretty weak.

Manosphere has lost?

Quote: (08-13-2013 07:27 AM)jmoney29 Wrote:  

I thought to myself that if it took this guy multiple years approaching at a high frequency to come to this conclusion, then he is clearly struggling with human interaction.

What did you think to yourself about his interaction skills when he went on a foreign tv show and presented his ideas in an intelligent and interesting manner to a hostile audience? Or did ya not catch that one.

Manosphere has lost?

Quote: (08-13-2013 07:27 AM)jmoney29 Wrote:  

I started tuning out of the blog when this guy announced his revelation that it was OK to buy women drinks as long as you aren't relying on it to build attraction.

Bro have you ever approached women outside of America?

You can actually buy a drink for a woman and they don't mistake it for weakness, imagine that!

Call me beta, but I might actually like buying a drink for a woman every now and then because I enjoy spending time with her...

Hell if you go to some places and don't buy a woman a drink, they'll just think you're cheap and you'll hear their pussy close shut.

One way or another you're paying for pussy.

I don't understand the obsession with some PUA rules where a man cannot buy a woman a drink and this rule cannot be broken under any circumstances.

Quote:Quote:

I thought to myself that if it took this guy multiple years approaching at a high frequency to come to this conclusion, then he is clearly struggling with human interaction.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

If you have a game guide that overnight has 10s trying to break down my door down then can you let us know when you release it?

Manosphere has lost?

I'm not worried. If you look at it with my eyes, this is a war of attrition, not lightning raids.

Feminism, politically correct tyranny, beta male wealth transfer to women etc... Is all an unsustainable model. As the West plunges even deeper into its downward spiral the pieces will start to fall off and burn up, like a space object re-entering out atmosphere. I'm meeting and dating a lot more girls that espouse classic red pill views and scorn feminism as a movement not for equality, but for over privileged women to leverage their advantages for maximum profit under the guise of 'social justice'. They also despise beta and cowardly behavior and appreciate a more classical model of 1950s masculinity. The guy who can change a tire, support his family honorably and work without complaint.

Any culture that rewards sham wealth and those who can bullshit and scam the best isn't destined to remembered for its great industriousness but for its spectacular fall and death throes.

Manosphere has lost?

Just like religion, it's a question of whether you're an evangelist (someone who wants to spread the gospel) or you're just happy to use the Word to influence your own personal life.

I am definitely of the latter mindset. I could care less about the commercialisation of the manosphere. It has brought wisdom into my life and has made me a different person. That's enough for me.

Manosphere has lost?

I intend to be on this earth for several more decades. That's long enough time to see major cultural transformations, either for good or ill. I don't want to sit poolside as civilization turns to shit.

Personally, I'd rather see changes that accord with my views, so I'm in favor of the manosphere, as pathetic as it is, gaining more influence and becoming mainstream. It's cool that this site isn't part of it, because I agree that the focus here should be on self-improvement and getting laid. But I think it's good that there are other folks, especially guys who suck with women and maybe always will, who are focusing on men's issues. I have less respect though for the misanthropic guys who simply use the manosphere as a convenient platform to express their virulent hatred of women and minorities.

Manosphere has lost?

Quote: (08-13-2013 08:11 AM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

I'm not worried. If you look at it with my eyes, this is a war of attrition, not lightning raids.

Feminism, politically correct tyranny, beta male wealth transfer to women etc... Is all an unsustainable model. As the West plunges even deeper into its downward spiral the pieces will start to fall off and burn up, like a space object re-entering out atmosphere. I'm meeting and dating a lot more girls that espouse classic red pill views and scorn feminism as a movement not for equality, but for over privileged women to leverage their advantages for maximum profit under the guise of 'social justice'. They also despise beta and cowardly behavior and appreciate a more classical model of 1950s masculinity. The guy who can change a tire, support his family honorably and work without complaint.

Any culture that rewards sham wealth and those who can bullshit and scam the best isn't destined to remembered for its great industriousness but for its spectacular fall and death throes.

Agreed,

The only blogs and individuals worth reading are Roosh, Roissy, Alpha Day, and that MGTOWforum.

All of the names I wrote above spend an inordinate amount of time telling us the value of being a well rounded male. It was attractive in the 50s and it is still attractive now.

The people above are the only ones that states, "The only way to success is hard hard work with a small amount of luck thrown in. Work smart."

I've told a few people that feminism will die when the economy sinks into a hole. Who will care about gender issues if they're all starving, unemployed, and without government assistance.

It'll get worse before it gets better.

Quote: (08-13-2013 06:06 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Sit back and think hard how feminism has actually affected your life.

The more time I spend on this forum, the more I realize that while feminism is a great problem it is a symptom of a much larger issue going on. The sign of a culture and economy that is so far bent out of shape that it's going to take a hell of a lot of work to realign it.

A few people talked about the petrodollar, once I wrapped my head around that, everything fell into place and made a lot more sense.

The people with the money and power want the vast majority of people to become "victims" and dependent on the government. They'll do anything when you make them that desperate. This website and the others should try and help guys understand the environment they are in so they can navigate it and take full advantage of it. Most guys don't get it until it is too late and are screwed before they realize it.

Manosphere has lost?

Yes, that is right. The elites will do anything to maintain the status quo and increase their stranglehold on the world. Having a healthy middle class with options is absolute anathema to them. They want generations upon generations of sheep that long to be victimized because its now a status symbol on tumblr, instagram, and Facebook to be oppressed. It's best to trick the young people into feverently supporting false causes to give them a sense of misguided purpose - numbing and blinding them from the true problems and pitfalls of the society the elite has woven for us. Everyone wants to be Jesus or Ghandi but no one wants to suffer.

It is every man's duty to detune himself from this and live his life with honor and integrity. Becoming physically fit, mentally sound, well read, debt free, independently and self educated that is your duty as a man. These are the things society will shame you for. Muscular and lean instead of fat. Possessing an acute mental insight and clarity instead of being pacified by pharmaceuticals and married to your therapist. Someone that has taken in the lessons of great books from the past and present instead of filling your head with the nonsense opiates of your Facebook update stream. Having a steady income and savings instead of going into debt for material assets, mortgage for a house for a cheating, ungrateful wife. A car you can't afford to impress vapid club whores.

They want you reliant on a police state for your security. They don't want an armed man who knows how to fight and secure his own land. Shaming things like gun ownership and knowing how to fight as brutish, violent and unsophisticated endeavors. You're supposed to thank the criminals society created for victimizing you.

We don't live in a society where if the king declares war he marches to the battlefield with you as your general. We live in a society where if the king declares war he sends the sons and daughters of the lower and middle class to bare the brunt of the fighting.

Manosphere has lost?

What I'm saying is that it only takes a little bit of social savvy and common sense to understand the drink thing, not hundreds or thousands of approaches. I think that if you are following his progression & maxims that you are hustling backward.

I've never been overseas but met some foreign women and my experience that there are both American and foreign women who would gladly pay there own way. I have no 10's, only 1's with no mental masturbation involved.

Manosphere has lost?

The objective of the manosphere should be giving men a space free of women and female influence. Roosh is angry because the number of herbs and female enablers is poisoning the well.

Feminists can't handle that men are free to go where ever they aren't.