rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Gray Hair Treatment for Men

So I have been clippering my head for the last few months to about a #2 to #4 clip to hide my gray hairs.

I have a good-shaped head for this cut, and no sign of a receding hairline, so people don't assume I'm doing it because of hair issues.

But I'm getting a little tired of it, and thinking of growing out my hair.

I tried using Just for Men, and it consistently makes my hair fall out. Not a lot, but enough that I am not putting that chemicals on my head.

Any suggestion of a good gray hair solution that you guys have used?

I use the hair dyes that are sold to women. All hair is the same. The dyes that are sold to men are lower quality. That's all.

Rico... Sauve....

Never used hair dye, but I imagine Sherman is right.

Still. Why not just rock it? Half my head is white as a Klan rally. You can't notice it from a distance, or in my youtube videos, but it's there. When girls get up close they fucking love it. They're not like us. They don't seek youth in a mate. Salt and pepper hair, even white hair, looks awesome. Instant authority.

I'm stoked that my head is going gray. Certainly better than going bald. My ball sac in its natural state looking like Gandalf's beard is another matter.

[Image: esq-roger-sterling-mad-men-041612-xlg.jpg]

[Image: george-clooney.jpg]

delicioustacos.com

Second delicioustacos' take on it. I'm about 35% gray and so far, it seems like all of the girls I've seen are either ambivalent at worst and some are really into it. Try growing it long and seeing the reactions.

Yeah, I'm willing to bet that getting rid of the gray hair actually hurts your game. Women love that shit. At least the ones that are old enough to legally bang.

My hair is going gray too, but I can't be bothered to do anything about it. I don't know if girls like it, but I guess enough of them do.

Add me to the camp that is premature grey and not worried about it at all.

I've never had a woman disqualify me sexually because of it, but many have commented on it or been attracted to it.

I have a lot of grey. I have a theory that it looks a lot better if you dye your eyebrows dark - look at the Clooney pic above - it makes the eyes look more intense. I do my brows with the Just for Men beard and tache dye.

I can't imagine you getting too many young girls with grey hair. Anything under 20 will be off limits, and anything between 20-23 will also be pretty hard to get.

24 and up and that's when a lot of girls go experimental and start dating significantly older than they are.

Grey hair will most likely help with women over 30, for sure.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-13-2013 09:05 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I can't imagine you getting too many young girls with grey hair. Anything under 20 will be off limits, and anything between 20-23 will also be pretty hard to get.

24 and up and that's when a lot of girls go experimental and start dating significantly older than they are.

Grey hair will most likely help with women over 30, for sure.

Honestly makes no difference. I've had 18-year-old girls tease me about my gray hair and then I'm fucking them an hour later. It's either neutral or a positive, in my experience.

Ive got that premature grey too. I've been considering dying, but thats a bit more upkeep than I'm willing to put in.

I don't think girls really care. This girl I used to talk to would tease me and call me old man as she ran her fingers through it.

Guys bring it up more often than girls for sure.

Well I am going grey at a very young age. What makes it worse is all the grey hairs are appearing in just one area (on the top of my head at the back and slightly to the left). It is only really a problem when my hair starts getting longer and becomes more noticeable, so i just keep it relatively short.

Apparently eating a lot of greens (such as spinach, kale etc) can help with getting your natural colour back i heard.

Quote: (08-14-2013 04:44 AM)ravzanpat123 Wrote:  

Apparently eating a lot of greens (such as spinach, kale etc) can help with getting your natural colour back i heard.

I wouldn't count on that. After years of looking into this there's absolutely nothing I've found that will prompt the melanocytes in your follicles to start producing pigment again. L'Oreal are supposed to be working on something, but it's years away.

I`m in my 40`s and have about 15% grey hair. Mainly on the sides and not much on top actually. Happy to have a good head of hair at this age.
To be honest i`ve had more positive reactions then negative. I like the idea of dying the eye brows to make the eyes stand out. I did try dying my hair once but just felt weird and i didnt want the hassle of constant up keep.
I say to use it to your advantage. Just rock it like Clooney does. Women do actually like greying hair on a guy. I go for mid 20`s girls and upward and 90% of the reaction has been positive.

I would recommend coloring your hair if you have grays.

I go to a professional stylist once a month to have it done. It's only 20 bucks, compare to buying the same stuff at the store for 10 bucks. It's double the price, but totally worth it...I don't have do worry about getting the dye all over my clothes/skin and I know the stylist won't fuck it up.

Girls care about that shit even though they may not say it.

I dye my hair brown and it looks completely natural. Ever since I stared doing it a few months ago, I am going on dates with more attractive women than in the past. This is from having more confidence in myself, partly due to my hair and approaching higher quality women.

Quote: (08-14-2013 05:50 AM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2013 04:44 AM)ravzanpat123 Wrote:  

I wouldn't count on that. After years of looking into this there's absolutely nothing I've found that will prompt the melanocytes in your follicles to start producing pigment again. L'Oreal are supposed to be working on something, but it's years away.

To be honest really, i'm not sure! Basically I'm basing stuff from what I've heard from others. They've told me wheat grass ingestion helps along with lots of spinach, kale etc. And just a quick google search also agrees:
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=936593

I heard it can also be a Vitamin B12 deficiency (generally if you start going grey at a young age). I know a guy and he's told me after taking B12 supplements for 3 months, his hair went back to its natural colour again.

Also removing wheat from your diet MAY help.

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/450...ying-hair/

Also read increasing zinc and copper intake can help too.

Quote: (08-15-2013 09:02 AM)ravzanpat123 Wrote:  

To be honest really, i'm not sure! Basically I'm basing stuff from what I've heard from others. They've told me wheat grass ingestion helps along with lots of spinach, kale etc. And just a quick google search also agrees:
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=936593

I heard it can also be a Vitamin B12 deficiency (generally if you start going grey at a young age). I know a guy and he's told me after taking B12 supplements for 3 months, his hair went back to its natural colour again.

Also removing wheat from your diet MAY help.

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/450...ying-hair/

Also read increasing zinc and copper intake can help too.

I've been taking zinc for over 25 years. I had a good long try with copper too. And iron. And B12. And pretty much every other supplement you can buy that claims to have an effect. And a gluten free diet for three months.

Never tried wheatgrass though.

People make all sorts of claims about their hair going back to its natural colour - usually they're selling something. Years ago, one guy swore that the gravel in his Austrian driveway, when crushed up and ingested, reversed the greying of his hair in a matter of weeks. (I didn't try it).

So, forgive me if I treat such claims with a degree of cynicism. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-12-2013 09:32 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  

Never used hair dye, but I imagine Sherman is right.

Still. Why not just rock it? Half my head is white as a Klan rally. You can't notice it from a distance, or in my youtube videos, but it's there. When girls get up close they fucking love it. They're not like us. They don't seek youth in a mate. Salt and pepper hair, even white hair, looks awesome. Instant authority.

This is an awesome perspective thank you.

Quote: (08-13-2013 04:04 AM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

I have a lot of grey. I have a theory that it looks a lot better if you dye your eyebrows dark - look at the Clooney pic above - it makes the eyes look more intense. I do my brows with the Just for Men beard and tache dye.

I'm going to give that a try.

AA, props for this post. I just tried it and it makes a significant difference.

Eyes kind of "pop" now.

Quote: (12-20-2013 11:57 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

AA, props for this post. I just tried it and it makes a significant difference.

Eyes kind of "pop" now.

Might give this a try as well. I have light blue eyes with light eye brows. My hair is brown with greys on the sides.

I keep my hair tight on the sides with about a 6 or 7 on top. Just enough to form a feux-hawk on my nights out. I'm only now beginning to gray but I don't see my self messing with it. There is defiantly a brand of female out there who is all about a man with the confidence to just rock that shit.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

I use the chick stuff. John Frieda Foam hair color. The brown of my hair is kinda washed out looking and I'm getting lots of all white hairs. Just pick a color that's close to your natural color or maybe a shade lighter. It always comes out like 2 shades darker. I'm happy with the John Frieda stuff. It looks good.

Also it tends to dry your hair out somewhat. Get a good leave-in conditioner. Wash with just shampoo, towel dry and rub in some leave in cream conditioner and comb it through. It keeps it felling silky.

Get this stuff. It's great.
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer, 10.14 Ounce
http://amzn.com/B002FJ11UW

Team Nachos

People always use George Clooney as an example of a guy rocking grey hair well, but the truth is, he's a good-looking guy and that's why it works for him. The grey hair on Henry's Rollins on the other hand makes him look older than he actually is:

[Image: o-HENRY-ROLLINS-DOMA-facebook.jpg]

Yet Anderson Cooper being a good-looking guy can get away with it:

[Image: anderson_cooper_4_jpg.jpg]

^ Henry Rollins a good looking guy too, but on his skin tone the white hair makes him look washed out. Anderson Cooper is tanner and has a more youthful looking face, but I wouldn't say he's necessarily better looking than Henry Rollins.

George Clooney is always remarkably tan, also. As is the guy Roger from Mad Men. That must have some relation.