rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rocky Mountain Whores! My Denver Review...

I just returned last night from a 5 day trip to Denver, Colorado.

Denver in one word: "Hippie-Awesome"

I liked Denver ALOT. How can you not like Denver? Denver and some of it's surrounding cities like Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, etc are always rated high on U.S. "livability" scales, and now I know why.

Denver is clean, it is a beautiful city with 14,000ft mountains in the background, it's residents are young and educated, and it has more breweries than almost any city in the U.S.

Denver also has outstanding public transportation with numerous buses, light rails, trolleys, and extensive bike trails.

Denver also offers "B cycles", which are bikes that you can rent for $8 a day and drop them off at various bike stations. I rented one of these bikes 3 out of the 5 days, and I scooted all over town on the various bike paths.

[img][Image: 7AEzQAs.jpg][/img]

So let's get started with the WOMEN: I found the women in Denver to be outstanding. I don't think I saw an over-weight women in the 5 days in Denver. A lot of the women have this midwest ,blond hair, nice tits and ass look that was right up my alley. The only nicer bodies that I have seen for a major city would be in Montreal. You can day game like crazy in Denver because everyone is outside riding bikes, hiking, or jogging. Denver is an ACTIVE city, and it is represented by it's fit women. The women aren't as sexy as Miami or NYC girls, you won't see any women in high heels, but if you are looking for a mid west girlfriend with a hot body this is the place.

The women are VERY approachable. Denver is a laid back town, and the women are easy approachable with very low bitch shields. They are also very receptive to "game". I was in Denver with a date, but several times I ended up with a group of 3-4 girls surrounding me and just listening to me spit some moderate game. There is no strong competition in Denver, which brings us to the GUYS.

Denver Men: If you can bench press over 185 lbs, you can probably kick every guys ass in the state of Colorado. I have never seen so many beta's in my entire life.

There are mostly 2 types of guys in Denver:

A) The Dave Matthews guys: These guys are usually wearing big khaki shorts, flip flops, and sporting a beard. They surprising have hot girlfriends, and they dont care if their girlfriend talks to a guy like me while in a bar.

B) Hippies: Denver has a ton of hippies. These guys are either borderline homeless, or "asexual" vegetables.

Where to game it up: I like that Denver has several different neighborhoods within the city. I mostly stayed around "Lodo" or downtown. The 16th st mall is a cool mile stretch of restaurants and bars, and I also liked the area around Coors Field.

Overall Denver dating: If you are looking for a girlfriend, Denver is the place. Although some of the women are complete space cadets, generally the women are fit, educated, and approachable. The only negatives would be that the women aren't extremely "sexy" compared to other major cities, and you will find a lot of women that may be too "hippie/liberal" for your taste. Once you strip away the lesbians and super hippies, Denver has a large number of quality women, and a great ratio.

Denver Negatives:[/u] Denver and the state of Colorado is VERY white. I don't think I saw one Latina, and only a handful of Black people.

Too many homeless hippies. Denver needs to get their homeless situation under control, almost all the parks have homeless hippies sleeping in it, although I never felt unsafe.

The coffee SUCKS. They don't offer you milk with Coffee in Denver. I went to three 7'11's and various restaurants, and none of them offer Milk. WTF?

Hippie Betas: Driving around town I saw some funny looking hippies that made me want to grab my camera. Marijuana is semi-legal in Denver, so be ready to deal with some real granola's.

So can I live in Denver?: Hells yea! I'd love to do a 2 year stint in Denver. How can you get bored? Denver is cheap, and I can't think of a city that has more outdoor activities in close vacinity.

Denver is in drivable distance to Breckenridge, Aspen, Boulder, and RedRocks. Denver would keep me busy while I went moutain biking, snow boarding, and chasing around hot mid western hippie girls.

If you have "alpha-hippie" game, you can tear it up in Denver. Grow a semi-beard and grab a snowboard, and you will have SEX in Denver.

If you are looking to hit the clubs every weekend and party hard, Denver might not be your town, but for guys in their late 20's to 40's, Denver is is pretty nice.

Check out this picture I took from the Colorado Rockies stadium. 14,000 ft mountains in the background, and they have a Blue Moon brewery in the stadium!

Power out!

[img][Image: 2ZgUbRc.jpg][/img][/b]

All the way from Oz to Denver 13 years ago, that is damn close to where I sat in that stadium.

They still have that row of purple seats (amongst the charcoal) to indicate what is exactly 1 mile above sea level?

I didnt notice those seats...i was at the very top and the view was insane. $11 tickets on stubhub : )

Sometimes I think TCP is playing some elaborate joke on us.

A search on Denver will reveal that the city has been just about universally slammed on the forum.
Along comes the same guy that called Las Vegas the worst city in the US and gives it thumbs up.

I guess there are no absolutes in game.

Denver is great.....its def hippie, but one of my favorite cities now...

Quote: (08-12-2013 09:30 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

A search on Denver will reveal that the city has been just about universally slammed on the forum.
Along comes the same guy that called Las Vegas the worst city in the US and gives it thumbs up.

I don't get it either, forum pretty much says Denver sucks for ladies. And from my time there I thought it's a great city but it's all about nature & the outdoors, too many hipsters/hippies etc. and the women, while in shape at least, are nothing too special. Outside downtown, which is somewhat walkable I guess, you better have a car if you want to get around. Moreover, cities with lots of 'brewpubs' typically don't strike me as being places to meet women but if you can work that game more power to you. It's a great sports town from what I hear though.

From my time in Denver I sorta got the impression like it was stuck in the 70s, with an annoying granola/hipster/trustafarian angle at the higher end places.

Finally, although it's close to skiing, I think the traffic is a nightmare on I-70 over the weekends so that can become an issue too.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

I hate hippies. I hate Dave Mathews even more. I do love me some milky white cornfed white girls though. Did you bang any Cap'n Power? There's gotta be a good story. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

@parlay i actually went with a date for a wedding : ( i can tolerate hippies, i cant stand hipsters, which is why i would take denver over austin. Denver isnt a one night stand town, its extremely livable with skinny, blond, white women. As a younger man it wouldnt be for me, at 33 i could def live there. I like running, biking, skiing, drinking beer, and blonds...the women (non-hippies) who worked in the financial sector were slamming as were the blond non hippie college girls. Even some of the hippies were hot, just having no body fat is a phenenom i have only seen in montreal. Threesome game could run good in denver...

You didn't get any bangs but consider the city good for "threesome game"?

[Image: hype.gif]

^^ hippies tend to be bi-sexual

Quote: (08-12-2013 10:32 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

You didn't get any bangs but consider the city good for "threesome game"?

[Image: hype.gif]
That's what I was thinking when I saw that.

Capt power meme on the horizon?

Gentlemen: i was invited to a wedding, i admit i went on a "complete" beta trip, and i really liked the city. I banged my date in the hotel room we shared....she was also sitting next to me at the baseball game. Doesnt mean my eyes were closed...there are a ton of skinny blonds

This is one of those "a place might be good" type Data Sheets.

[Image: ivgE2HU.jpg]

Team Nachos

G, i'd agree with that....not sexy like miami but still very nice and a ton of blonds...very livable, i could work downtown and hit aspen and breckenridge on the weekends...

This is a useful thread for anyone who might be thinking about Denver and a useful thread for anyone who likes these kinds of Colorado girls and likes the outdoors. However, you really can't vouch for a place as post paradise until your spent time there actually chasing tail. When you're trying close, all sorts of obstacles and other negatives become apparent. Also, this is when you really see what the women in a particular place are all about.

If you like milky white midwestern girls, Kansas City is the place. It has a good mix of urban and rural types, a little something for everyone. But I've never been anyplace that had more hot girls in overalls, and if you had told me that before I spent time there, I never would have believed it.

Denver has no Latinas? Did you leave your wedding group?? I used to live there. Look it up the city is probably 50% Hispanic. They are the only ones who wear heels.

Did you spend your nights in a video game bar (popular in Denver)? When I lived there, I found Denver to have the most jacked and ripped dudes.

No latinas...one or two black men on 16th st, zero black women...I live in nyc, denver is pretty damn white. At least downtown...

Quote: (08-12-2013 12:53 PM)wsidemd Wrote:  

Denver has no Latinas? Did you leave your wedding group?? I used to live there. Look it up the city is probably 50% Hispanic. They are the only ones who wear heels.

Did you spend your nights in a video game bar (popular in Denver)? When I lived there, I found Denver to have the most jacked and ripped dudes.

Quote: (08-12-2013 01:25 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

No latinas...one or two black men on 16th st, zero black women...I live in nyc, denver is pretty damn white. At least downtown...

According to Wikipedia:

"31.8% of the population is Hispanic or Latino of any race, giving Denver one of the highest populations of Hispanics or Latinos in the U.S."

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Says 24.9 percent mexican...nyc 44 percent white vs 68.9 for denver.

Quote: (08-12-2013 09:44 AM)Akula Wrote:  

From my time in Denver I sorta got the impression like it was stuck in the 70s, with an annoying granola/hipster/trustafarian angle at the higher end places.

Man you should have seen the hairstyles on the black dudes in Denver. This was some 1970s Soul Train/1980s Jheri Curl type of shit. My boy and I still bring it up occasionally for a good laugh. Truly wild.

[Image: Black%20Hair%20Jheri%20Curl.jpg]

Quote: (08-12-2013 01:25 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

Downtown is white during working hours. At night the true demographics of Denver come out to shine.

I'd say around 10% Black, which is higher than I'm used to and Aurora the largest suburb is more than that.

I lived there for two years so I'll write a data sheet when I get the time though it may not be accurate for someone just visiting.

Don't Bang Coloroado by Hencrible Cassanova
directly contradicts everything by TCP

Too white? Did you actually go to Denver? It is like 1/3 Hispanic. There are plenty of slums you can troll if that is your thing.