rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phenomenal Limited Time Deal On Udemy: Courses At Up To 90% Off!

Guys,
Just wanted to share an incredible deal with all of you who are looking to learning new skills to make yourself either more valuable/marketable in your current jobs/careers or to finally learn the necessary skills to make the jump into your own online businesses.

Udemy, for those of you who do not know it, is a market place where you go to take online courses on a whole host of topics. These courses can be either free or paid. Udemy is currently running a limited time offer deal till the 15th of Aug, 11:59PM PST where a whole bunch of their courses are deeply discounted for up to 90% off and go for a mere 10 bucks each. Some of these courses go for 200, 300, 400 and even 500 bucks each and are being offered for 10 bucks a pop! Absolutely unreal!

Hoping a few of you guys are going to take advantage of that crazy deal! You'll thank me later! I'm going to buy quite a few of those for future consumption as the rate is too good to pass up!

Enjoy guys![Image: smile.gif]

Link: https://www.udemy.com/collection/save-up...-08_10deal

Cheers.

P.S. Disclaimer, I am NOT affiliated with Udemy in any shape or way or form (tough I wish I was/could be as a) they are awesome and b) it would be quite lucrative!...). I'm just a big fan of them and I'm passing that incredible deal along to you guys. Anything to help fellow brothers out!

Haha. I just bumped an Udemy thread a few days ago and hinted at this promotion.

Just to put it out there: Udemy does have discounts all the time. Here's a screenshot of my gmail account search results under the query "udemy sale":

[Image: attachment.jpg13818]   

Thus, this isn't really that much of a one-of-a-kind deal. However, the courses for $10 deal is the best that I've seen Udemy offer (they've offered this at least once more before in the last year), so there's no point in waiting if you're thinking an even better deal will pop up.

Anyway, go invest in yourself.

Good looking out. Just signed myself up for a couple web development classes and picked up a couple classes for my biz partners to check out.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Have you taken any of the courses before?

How were they?

WIA

Thanks, bought 3 courses, hope I finish them also.

Quote: (08-11-2013 07:25 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Have you taken any of the courses before?

How were they?

WIA
This, plus is it lifetime access or is there like a 6 month limitation or something?

its lifetime. once you the buy the course its always available in your course list

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Just bought two, will buy a few more when I have more time to look through them. thanks OP

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

When I click through to the courses from the $10 page, it still shows the $99 price.. Do I need a coupon code or something?

Great tip

Yes. You apply the coupon code TAKE10 (to the eligible courses, of course).

Edit: is anyone having trouble purchasing the courses? I enter my credit card information and it just refreshes. Paypal just redirects me to the course page with no indication of a purchase. Tried Firefox/Chrome/IE/Safari (and clearing the cache). Tried creating a new account as well, but no cigar. The only thing I can think of: I'm connecting through a VPN in another country, but I kinda doubt that's the case. I've even tried foregoing the VPN. Again, no dice.

Quote: (08-11-2013 10:44 AM)evilhei Wrote:  

C'mon, Boss - if you're going to buy them, commit to finishing them. Otherwise, what is the point?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Looks like they have a solid Kindle publishing course. https://www.udemy.com/kindle-publishing-...&ccManual= I may snatch that one up.

If anyone else came across a specific course that looks promising or that you've taken and recommend, do share a link here.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Thanks for this VP.

I've just taken up the coding for entrepreneurs course up.

For $10 the price is really unbeatable.

Although it looks as though most of this is covered on a Mac. I use a laptop with Windows 7...seems ok so far, let's see how it goes.

Thanks so much for the link, I'm definitely interested in a few classes.

Quote: (08-11-2013 10:49 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2013 10:44 AM)evilhei Wrote:  

C'mon, Boss - if you're going to buy them, commit to finishing them. Otherwise, what is the point?

Ofcourse, already on it. Finished 15% from the first course and counting[Image: whip.gif]

thanks for this, sick deal! i've bought sql database for beginners, learn ruby on rails from scratch, learn php programming from scratch and visual basic for microsoft excel.

I got myself an incredible amount of new knowledge through these courses. Bought no less than about 20 courses. The equivalent of an entire university degree for the price of less than half of a single credit. Simply ridiculous! Some of these courses, I will be using for myself, some if not, most of them, to keep them and have my hired staff to learn and put to use for my projects. All in all, probably the best investment I've made in the entire year so far!

I'm going to be following and monitoring those Udemy deals very closely from now on and jump on them like bees on honey. [Image: smile.gif]

Pity just missed the discount - but there are some really good courses on there.

Anyone know if you can use your GI Bill on these courses?

Quote: (08-16-2013 02:26 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I'm going to be following and monitoring those Udemy deals very closely from now on and jump on them like bees on honey. [Image: smile.gif]

Please do-I bought 8!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Just a heads up, got an email from Udemy that the same 90% off deals with courses at 10 bucks a pop is back on for the next 2-3 days. So if you missed it it last time, here's another chance. There are some true gems to have.

https://www.udemy.com/collection/save-up...Code=GET10

Is there a limit on how many courses I can buy for $10?

Quote: (08-30-2013 04:10 PM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

Is there a limit on how many courses I can buy for $10?

You can buy any amount of those courses for $10 each. I've bought 4, so it's not a problem.

The current version of the special has some new courses that the last one didn't have, so it's worth another look even if you bought from them already.

Wow, great posts people. I have been lurking for a while and am glad I'm a part of this forum for stuff like this. I've been looking for something coding, programming, or development related to learn (freelancing is what I strive for) and this is a great resource (at least until midnight PST). Can anyone recommend a few courses that teach skills that would be most applicable or in demand for international freelancing? I'm a little clueless and am doing research on my own, and would otherwise figure out the answer myself if there was no time constraint. Any advice is appreciated, thanks

The coupon code expired last night.

A shame, a few of those courses caught my eye that I would've loved to enroll in.