rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whatever Happened to MiXX?

He is still like #11 in postings. IIRC correctly, he moved over to the Naughty Nomad forum after Roosh suspended the reputation point system. Roosh subsequently wrote that MiXX was hypocritical for reading travel sheets without supplying his own information. I would call it selfish, not hypocritical.

MiXX also had a YouTube channel, but I can't find any videos or anything. Did he just disappear?

He got lost in the MiXX

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote:Quote:

Roosh subsequently wrote that MiXX was hypocritical for reading travel sheets without supplying his own information.

I dislike it when people put words in my mouth. I suggested that he was getting value from the forum as much as he gave, so he should not be a nazi against lurkers. I never said he wasn't sharing data. The issue was his egomania and sensitivity to mild criticism or doubt, not his data.

Also, Divorco is a previously banned member, kimleejb, who I allowed to post with Divorco because of vouching by other members. He was repeatedly warned for much of the same reason that he got banned before.

It has never happened that a banned member came back and changed his ways. Too bad.

He met a couple members down in Florida. Not going to tattle, but all I'll say is I spent over $50 on an international call to here the gossip.

Oh yeah:

[Image: attachment.jpg13799]   

Probably got sick of posting.

It happens.

One thing I think is kind of lame is how people talk sh*t about him now, but never stepped up when he was around.

Not exactly "Alpha" in my book, but also not surprising.

^^^ Yeah it's like when Minter got engaged, people were saying, "Yeah I knew he was a keyboard jockey all along." Is that so? Were you going to tell us at any point in time?

He was even posting on the forum... yet no one called him out.

People wait to see where the wind blows before choosing a side.

Quote: (08-10-2013 10:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Also, Divorco is a previously banned member, kimleejb, who allowed to post with Divorco because of vouching by other members. He was repeatedly warned for much of the same reason that he got banned before.

It has never happened that a banned member came back and changed his ways. Too bad.

What?

That explains a lot.

I think there has to be a bunch of duplicate accounts on here.

Mixx used to be all over the internet, but completely disappeared . Strange.

I never understood Divorco. The only reason he posted here was to try and admit that other people were making some kind of mistake or contradicting themselves.

He never once provided anyone with any useful information yet he read everything voraciously in an attempt to catch someone in their own words. It was like his whole existence was tied in trying to expose someone, or something, on this forum. Quite the pathetic hater.

It was getting tiring to see him post the same things over and over again, and I was wondering if he'd ever change.

And for the record, I am not one of those guys who is hating on Divorce now that he's banned.

When MikeCF called out Divorco I liked Mike's post. So I and many other forum members were letting Divorco know that his behavior was low-value when he still had posting privileges, but Divorco choose to ignore it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-10-2013 11:03 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Mixx used to be all over the internet, but completely disappeared . Strange.

Yeah, that is true. I don't think he even posts at NN anymore.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (08-10-2013 10:53 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

To be fair Mixx was a big name of the forum. I think most were afraid to go head to head without getting banned.

^^^ Yeah it's like when Minter got engaged, people were saying, "Yeah I knew he was a keyboard jockey all along." Is that so? Were you going to tell us at any point in time?

Well, part of people's reluctance to call out each other on this forum is out of respect to rule #1, Don't be a dick. People don't want to get banned. That's why most haters only come out post-ban.

Additionally, if everyone was calling each other out over every little thing this place would become chaos very quickly.

All in all, I think the way things are right now is probably the best way things can be. It's not perfect, but perfection does not exist in this world.

Quote: (08-10-2013 11:17 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

To be fair Mixx was a big name of the forum. I think most were afraid to go head to head without getting banned.

[Image: MathBingo-Winner.jpg]

I was pretty new here when he was posting his bullshit, so avoided saying anything.

I said Divorco was a troll from his first post. But he remained around for a few months. He even sent me a catty PM this morning before he got banned.

I knew Mixx was exaggerating - to put it mildly. He'd say things like he had a 30" waist when you could tell he was chubby and had fat cheeks. You could see from his videos that he was socially awkward and that those Columbian girls were a little weirded out by him.

What is a guy supposed to do - stalk him and call him out on all of his inconsistencies?

Quite a few guys are full of shit.

It's easy to tell, really.

I've met several forum members. They can say whether I look like someone who knows what he's doing or not better than I can, and vice versa.

If a guy is just posting and talking shit but never hangs out with anyone, then his posts are just shit talk. Whatever. Guys talk shit on the Internet.

Go to a bodybuilding forum and every 18 or 19 year old has 18" biceps and dead lifts 405 for reps. Then go to a gym and look around. If there are so many tens of thousands of guys with those stats, where the fuck are they hiding?

Same with game. Some London day gamer just said he and his whole crew bangs 9s and 10s on the regular. Although the guy isn't hideous looking, he's not great looking and doesn't have anything obvious going on for him.

Where in the Western world are all of these guys who area 5 or 6 or 7 looks wise with a small wallet and no obvious fame yet are walking around with models?

I haven't seen those guys in my thousands of hours of hanging out in cities like SF, LA, Vegas, New York.

When I go out, I'll see guys who maybe shoot 1 or 2 levels above their league (though even that's becoming uncommon and more guys need game just to date someone on their level). But I'm not seeing average looking guys rolling with dimes. Ever.

But somehow there are thousands of guys on the Internet who are average looking with average wallets all banging 9s.

Look at how celebrities get nit-picked to death. Guys can't even post girls they bang because they'll just get shit on by people who have never even hung out with anyone from the forum.

You'd be playing whack a mole 24/7 if you called every guy out on his bullshit.

Divorco even ratted me out to a mod....for my "enraged posting." The guy is a fraud and a joke and I called him out months ago. But no one banned him even though he trolled constantly.

He was always there to say we were being too hard on women, or to say that women over 40 are beautiful, or to say that women "give up promising careers and should be entitled to alimony."

His first post was something like, "We need to unite with feminists about rape." And he started a thread saying, "False rape problems are overblown."

It was clear he was a feminist troll. Clear to me, anyway. Yet he remained.

[Image: attachment.jpg13800]   

Quote: (08-10-2013 11:34 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

If a guy is just posting and talking shit but never hangs out with anyone, then his posts are just shit talk. Whatever. Guys talk shit on the Internet.

A big forum improvement would be to have something on our profiles showing where we've met other members. Like a symbol next to our names. That would let others know we are "verified". In the end bullshit gets seen and keeps potential members from posting.

Quote: (08-10-2013 11:34 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

You'd be playing whack a mole 24/7 if you called every guy out on his bullshit.

[Image: lol.gif]

I talked about MiXX here on my post about troll psychology: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24199.html

He was before my time, but it seemed like he was just a big-baller troll. He brought much value to the forum, but drained much value, as well. He needed the forum to shore up his ego.

The more honest a person is on the forum, the less tension there will be in their writing.

I don't claim to clean up because I don't. I take tips from established giys here to build my charisma.

Guys like MiXX have a real tough time simply sitting down and learning from others.

Still, I don't think MiXX was banned, I thought he left in a huff over the rep point system being changed?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

MiXX was a classic mama's boy. Stereotype alert: That's common among Latin men. They need their egos fed, because mama fed their ego all of their lives.

It's an interesting contradiction. Latin men are simultaneously macho yet they are also very sensitive and prone to getting butt hurt.

He told a story about using some martial art to beat up multiple attackers in a bar in North Dakota or somewhere.

Just LOL.

1, I actually fought and know that no martial art is gonna do shit if you get sucker punched.

2, In rural towns like where he claimed to be, you're getting a beer bottle over your head or getting stabbed.

He also told a story about how he was gang raped by multiple women.

Sure thing buddy.

But it's starting to sound like a knitting circle in here.

"Women talk about people. Men talk about ideas." That's enough gossip for me for a while.

I'm a little late to this drama.

[Image: best-gifs-pt8-being-late-like-a-boss.gif]

I'd add that Divorco stuck around a little longer because he was strongly vouched for by a repped member of this board. The moderation team received pleas to keep him around, with assurances that he was legit. As a result, this guy was given twice as many second chances than most.

Going forward, I will follow my instinct over vouching. This proves that some guys are simply ill-suited for the community--regardless of what they may be like in real life--and that the tell-tale signs of trolling are accurate predictors of future behavior. Furthermore, it shows that for every guy wanting some borderline troll to stick around, there are 10 guys irritated at that same troll.

Lesson learned.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Good thing Divorco was banned for this garbage thread.

I met Nacirema when I was in NYC a few months ago and he spent a lot of time with Mixx in Medellin. He said Mixx walks the walk and gave him invaluable intel about Colombia. I also know Mixx has met up with many other members of the forum and spent time in pick up environments.

One of his surrogates actually reached out to me recently via PM so that we can get in contact. I plan to link up with Mixx some time in the next few weeks or so in NYC.

Some guys just don't translate well on the internet....but offering to meetup with fellow members and approaching chicks together in real life counts for something in my book.

What I like about the forum is that many guys are meeting each other, so the seed is already planted to prevent this from happening again. At the minimum, I will be looking for a "I met him... he exists" level of verification. Otherwise, I will believe nothing.

We're arriving at the point where if you want to be a prominent member of this community, you must be prepared to shake hands with others.

It's easy to tell whose real and fake on here. Anytime the subject comes up about meeting certain members stop posting or back peddling. Mixx had met members after he left the forum.

I don't think Divorco was intentionally trolling. He's a financial genius that has written books I guarantee members have on their shelves. Sometimes really smart people are weird and have a hard time of getting their point across.

I don't understand why verification in-person really matters.

The info people post is either going to work or not.

It's simple.

People need to go out and try stuff out.

Then they can report back as to whether or not a member is posting bullshit.

Finally.

Goes to show how valuable getting vouched for can be on this forum, there is no way that dude was getting laid.

One issue with guys with tight game is they naturally give people the benefit of the doubt and have a overall positive view of anyone they meet.

Straight [Image: troll.gif] though.

Sad, dude is rich but can't rub two sticks together socially, a huge danger in living in the corporate life for a long period of time and not discovering the red pill early.

Regarding mixx, I don't see how he was all that bad, sure some of this shit is exaggerated no doubt. But multiple people have said he can pull (and did so in person) just a different vibe. Is what it is.

Vibe can be crucial, hell I'd be the first to admit MikeCF runs a completely different type of game than I do. 0% chance anyone accuses me of being violent upon hello, ha. But you just read between the lines and you can tell because dudes will have photos + legitimacy all over their phone anyway.

All that said, just find guys on the forum who run similar game as you and just try out their tips.

Quote: (08-10-2013 12:23 PM)soup Wrote:  

I don't understand why verification in-person really matters.

The info people post is either going to work or not.

It's simple.

People need to go out and try stuff out.

Then they can report back as to whether or not a member is posting bullshit.

That is fine for game info, but I would hate to travel all of the way to Jakarta based on THC and Fistos info, only to find out they were full of shit, wore cargo shorts and flip flops everywhere, and banged a bunch of ugly semipros.

Since I've met them both in person, I can say with 100% certainty that they wore cargo shorts everywhere and banged snaggle toothed prostitutes. Especially Fisto.