rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Tips to Broaden your tastes?

I've always felt that when I go out I'm more drawn to one type of girl in specific (tall, slim/athletic/nonfat, natural blonde, blue/green eyes). It seems that I've tried liking other type of chicks but I always end up focusing on blondes and chasing them, as if the other types wouldnt exist lol.

Are there some tips to broaden you taste on girls? I'd like to have a bigger option of chick whom I would consider hitting in, rather than restricting it to a minority of them.

Any opinions?

Try running a boner test binary system for a while, instead of hitting on the girls who you are most attracted to and working your way down, try hitting on every girl who the idea of having sex with gives you the horn. You'll likely lower your quality, increase your quantity and diversity.

Travel, especially abroad, and preferably at length.

I have this problem too. For several years I've only been attracted to taller girls 5'5-5'10 with athletic bodies and typically white or hispanic. I just can't get into the asian or black. It is unfortunate because asian girls are the most open to me typically.

Is there a shortage of girls of the type you like? Dont work your way up or sideways or whatever. Go for the first place! I've had Asians n Ethiopians n so what? Pussy is always pink on the inside.

But yeah. Travel

Don't jack off or fuck for two weeks. At that point you won't care what the girl looks like.

Quote: (08-10-2013 10:03 AM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

Travel, especially abroad, and preferably at length.

How'd be traveling to china helping me to start finding out asian girls attractive? Maybe If I stay enough long and dont see anybody else but asian I'd start passing the boner test with them?

Quote: (08-10-2013 03:25 AM)Statsi Wrote:  

Try running a boner test binary system for a while, instead of hitting on the girls who you are most attracted to and working your way down, try hitting on every girl who the idea of having sex with gives you the horn. You'll likely lower your quality, increase your quantity and diversity.

So hittin in anyone could be a good way? But I would have to ignore the nastier looking ones out of all types, I'd wouldnt like see me in few years being content at dating 4's without even noticing it.

For almost my entire life I wasn't attracted to Latinas. For 24 years I have only ever been with white and black girls, and persians. Now I cant get Latinas out of my mind, every day. I also noticed a new look they have, where they dye their hair red, like blood red and not orange like a red head. Now I cant get red headed Latinas out of my mind, especially the ones from south america. I also approached a very sexy Sikh woman in the subway this week, got the number after she said no initially because she has a boyfriend. I text with her during the day while she is at work. I will meet her next week again. And she is something else I have never been attracted to. Consider every type of woman.

Operate outside of your natural habitat.

Deprivation. Go without anything long enough and you'll appreciate it more. Condition yourself not to picky about anything in life. "Hope for the most, but expect the least".