rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lady Gaga fully naked tries desperately to get attention(new weird NFSW vid)

Lady Gaga fully naked tries desperately to get attention
in new weird NFSW video:

http://vimeo.com/71919803

She has very small tits and a lot of ugly tatoos.

She looks really scary, I was thinking: is this Blair Witch Project 3 ?

If you too can't stand her creepiness, just go directly to 01:24, after 01:24 Lady Gaga is completely naked and very weird as usual...

[Image: xIz8pjU.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Damn, her tattoos are unattractive.

Her eyes staring at the camera, at the end, was creepy as hell.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

shes a weird ass person, thats for sure.

I'd let her give me a blowie........

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

She must be releasing a new album soon.

What the fuck did I just watch... but seriously I am very confused.

edit: The abramovic method. Is this some new trend?

Pathetic attempt at being 'arty'. She's a talented, yet huge beneficiary of monumental marketing campaigns and commercial exposure. Leave the arty stuff to underground artists. She can't have it both ways.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Just read an article about this artist today

Linked to this:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/4220...e-founders

The tend of taking old Pagan rituals, re-commodifying them, and packing them up for yuppie consumption is as old as dirt.

Christmas and Valentines Day come to mind, both were trendy shams created off ancient Pagan ideals to make a quick buck.

You'll probably start seeing yuppie girls on their patios or backyards butt naked trying to do this shit in due time.

Her boobs are slightly saggy but I like her body. She has full thighs without being thick or fat. She has an ass and a flat stomach.

I'd bang.

Degenerate, trash "art" like this is a reflection of a sick culture. Art in a healthy society glorifies the highest virtues of mankind - courage, beauty, wisdom, vigor, strength, glory, etc...

Think of the sculpture of the Greeks, the architecture of the Romans, the paintings of the Renaissance, the symphonies of the great composers. Great art expresses an ideal of perfection and challenges mankind to unceasingly strive toward it.

Compare that to absolute garbage like this. What the fuck is this nonsense? It's self-indulgent trash. It's the abstract concept of personal narcissism made concrete in form. "Look at me, I'm naked and doing weird things. It's art. If you don't 'get it' and accept my artistic expression, then you're a stupid, narrow-minded bigot." Instead of challenging us to be great, this type of "art" makes a mockery of our highest ideals and shits all over them. The message is that everything is subjective. Everything is art. Nothing is objectively superior to anything else.

Only a decadent culture that embraces failure and victimization can produce and glorify such filth.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

She's got a good body, when she's skinny. I'm a fan of petite, with small breasts. They don't sag as much when they age for a start. She's not really 'petite', but her breasts are a good size (for me).

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

This is so creepy it could easily be a scene in a Stanley Kubrick film. If that was the intention, I think the editor did a decent job

I'd bang. Heck I wouldn't think twice.

Obvious attempt to get media attention but in her defence she has lost a lot of weight that she gained during her previous intensive touring.

Quote: (08-09-2013 05:44 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Degenerate, trash "art" like this is a reflection of a sick culture.

Art in a healthy society glorifies the highest virtues of mankind - courage, beauty, wisdom, vigor, strength, glory, etc...

Compare that to absolute garbage like this. What the fuck is this nonsense?

The message is that everything is subjective. Everything is art. Nothing is objectively superior to anything else.

Only a decadent culture that embraces failure and victimization can produce and glorify such filth.

Totally True.

Read the lyrics from her most famous song "Bad Romance"

They seem to come straight directly from a horrible quality, horror movie.

[Image: Lady-Gaga,-I-want-your-ugly,-I-want-your-disease.jpg]

umm. .. her tits aren't small. They're pretty average. tattoos were pretty dreadful, the whole video was pretentious crap. I guess she was trying to be artistic?

Quote: (08-09-2013 06:56 PM)Muk Wrote:  

umm. .. her tits aren't small.

Her tits are small if we take into consideration the
regular beauty standards.

But nowadays hipsters and feminists
can sometimes get away even to having no tits,
and still will be banged by some desperate guys [Image: sad.gif]

Do you guys think that her kickstarter campaign
of weirdness will unfortunately get funded ?

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with this. I don't think Lady Gaga's ever been legit naked in media before, though correct me if I'm wrong. And Lady Gaga is definitely WAY higher on the fame ladder than whoever came up with this method. So I wonder what value it presented to Gaga.

So, my thought is that Gaga took the course or whatever is offered, and by hook or by crook became a big enough proponent enough of it to want to represent it. I don't think Gaga is legitimately crazy, and I don't think this is an artistic endeavor. I think it might be a plan to promote this 'method' as a self-healing thing, using Gaga's fame and relative physical attractiveness. Perhaps Gaga has stake in the company? Perhaps she feels it could be a bigger deal than the $1m she'd get posing for Playboy or whatever?

Anyway, I'm just puzzled, but it should be interesting to dig deeper.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

She's overdosed on attention whoring to the point of not being able to feel anything anymore. This is an attempt to humble herself and try to feel something again.

A lot of people do this. I think she's going about it the wrong way though. The fact that its publicized shows that she's not sincere about it.

She could have just done some yoga or charity work, soup kitchen etc.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-09-2013 05:56 PM)pump_and_romance Wrote:  

This is so creepy it could easily be a scene in a Stanley Kubrick film. If that was the intention, I think the editor did a decent job

Hm, Kubrick? First thing I thought of was the videotape from that movie "The Ring".

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I think as far as natural unmodified(fake tits,ass etc.) bodies is concerned she has a nice one.

I'd tap it.....more than once.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (08-09-2013 05:38 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Her boobs are slightly saggy but I like her body. She has full thighs without being thick or fat. She has an ass and a flat stomach.

I'd bang.

Good ass-essment.

[Image: agree.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter