rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she asks - are you violent?

So yesterday i was approaching the whole day like crazy..things were not working so well, to my surprise, the hottest girl (9 in my book) i approached was the one that showed a lot of interest. She was from north of England and was visiting her boyfriend here in London. She took my number and told me she would contact me later in the day. When she called me in the night, we were talking about different stuff and i asked her if she does any sports; She said she plays basketball and asked me if i practise any sports, i told her that i practise muay thai and Judo..she then asked me..are you a violent person?

This is not the first time a girl asked me this. I usually don't want to tell them that I am not a violent person because this will make them think that I am a goodie goodie and that I am a passive person. I also don't want to tell them that I am a violent person because this may scare them away. So i use a middle response. I told her ''Well, it depends, i can be very aggressive if the situation asks me to be aggressive, I can also be mr nice guy, i respond according to my surroundings, so it really depends'' She was like ''oh ok, it is good that you are saying the truth, some guys will just say that they are not violent when they are''

Today i was talking to her again..I am leaving the country real soon, i was telling her that I wanted to see her before I leave. She told me I could go see her where she lives and we could hang out for the day...I asked her: ''Can you sleep out''? She was like ''well i just met you, I don't want to take the risk of staying out with a stranger, I don't know what you are like'' I was like ''well it aint like I meet people to kidnap them'' she was like ''I dont know, I prefer not to take risks but we can spend the day here if you want'' (she also said she was babysitting her niece for the night so she can't really sleep out).

I thought to myself fuck this..aint no way I am going all the way there and I am not even sure if I am getting the bang. I was wondering if my response to her ''are you violent'' question has anything to do with her reaction about sleeping out, maybe i could have given a softer response.

When a girl asks you if you are violent, what do you tell them?

Agree and amplify all century long

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Her: Are you violent?
Me: Why you wanna fat lip?

Me: Like a fucking axe murderer.

Me: I'm not into that weird s&m stuff. Stop asking, you're creeping me out!

This is just a standard issue shit test, nothing to see here

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I don't know if raging boners count as violence.

Dont take her serious.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I'd follow Ali's approach and make a joke out of it and refuse to answer seriously.

If I was going to answer seriously, I'd say something alone the lines of, "I don't believe in unnecessary violence, but I do think it has its time and place."

This is truly how I feel about the subject, so it's just a direct and honest answer. The first way is more fun though.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quickly swing your fist at her but make it stop before touching her body.
Or to play it safe, put your hand in front of you and near her face and make your fist hit the hand.

Then say "You would have been done" and imitate someone that's in pain.

Nope.

"Very"

Get her cunt tingling.

i've had to answer that question a bunch. i've done muay thai for years and i'm a big dude. i just say, 'only in the ring baby' then with a wink 'and when you get out of line'

and that seems to work just fine.

Agree and amplify- like what Ali said, but you can take it a step further and scare the shit out of her.

Grab her in a violent way and pull your fist back like you are going to punch her. She'll start screaming.

At this time it will be hard to hold your laughter in. Wait for it...

Let her go and laugh.

Now you've not only passed her shit test, but you've also managed to get her pussy wet.

I think it's better to be demonstrative with girls instead of talking to them

My go-to answer has always been, "Are you afraid?"

Then she'll say something like, "Maybe a little."

Respond with, "It's all good. You're safe with me."

You are triggering their need for some danger/excitement along with their need for protection.

Is sexual sadist violent? Then no.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-09-2013 10:20 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Ha- man, do you get girls asking if you are violent often?

Quote: (08-09-2013 11:32 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2013 10:20 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Ha- man, do you get girls asking if you are violent often?

Yes. Girls who ask the question usually want to be thrown up against the wall and have violent sex.

It's a very promising question to be asked. The OP has weak game though and still feels the need to justify and explain himself.

Fuck, if you're not violent just say, "No." Don't blah, blah, blah about context. That is boring as hell and it's no wonder the girl doesn't wanna see him again.

But it's a good question to start getting her slightly aroused. Violence = unpredictability = excitement.

Only time a girl's fear is bad is when guy gives off a creepy/beta vibe.

If a dork used my lines it wouldn't work since he would seem like a guy who drives around in a rape van.

But if the guy gives off a masculine vibe, it is very attractive for the woman to perceive him as potentially violent.

It's funny. Guys are still practice weak el dorko game when you always hear women say she wants a man with an "edge."

The fuck do guys think "edge" means? A hair grooming product?

Women also derive their status from men. A man who is violent = a woman who gets to be in her own mind a bad ass bitch.

I don't know if women stay with violent men so much because violent men are "alpha" as much as women get off knowing they are with a guy who is willing to inflict violence on others.

Women have penis envy and wish they could be violent. (Hell, women are being violent now. They just aren't threatening and thus are violent in a way that a small white dog that nipped me the other day is violent.)

When a woman is with a "bad boy," she feels powerful by proxy. Hence she may stay with abusive men because of the intoxicating feeling of power that comes from being with such a man.

simple answer: "yes"

I love it when a girl asks me "Are you a serial killer?" or "You're not going to kill me, are you"? because it shows that you've got her pussy tingling and she's already imagining isolating herself with you. I don't get it frequently, but it happens. Typically the girl asks the question in a breathy tone with a smirk.

It's a shit test- she wants to see how you react under a little pressure, but also I think a small part of her mind is asking for reassurance that you won't hurt her if she makes herself vulnerable to you

I've often used MikeCFs exact approach-just staring her down with a smirk and saying "Why, are you afraid of me?" to which they will respond as he says "maybe a little" and then I'll just chuckle and say "Don't worry about it" and give them a reassuring smile and touch.

If I'm feeling more like a dick or the girl is the type who loves asshole game, I'll say "Yeah, but my chainsaw is in the shop for repairs" Don't worry I've already met my quota of victims for the month" or similar.

The worst response is to say "No, I would never hurt you!" or similar earnest denials or to act like you're butthurt by the question-that shows you've let her shake your frame and you're eager to please her -signs of betaness that she was probing for. That will turn her off.

I consider the question a compliment actually-a girl wouldn't ask this question of or continue talking to a guy she actually thought was creepy. She's telling you she considers you a masculine man who excites her and it usually comes later in the interaction when's she's begun to seriously entertain thoughts of banging you. Now that i think about it, my bang rate of girls who have asked me this question is really high

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (08-09-2013 01:22 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I consider the question a compliment actually-a girl wouldn't ask this question of or continue talking to a guy she actually thought was creepy. She's telling you she considers you a masculine man who excites her and it usually comes later in the interaction when's she's begun to seriously entertain thoughts of banging you. Now that i think about it, my bang rate of girls who have asked me this question is really high

Yeah.

Let's just say guys who get asked that question a lot are not getting slapped by girls they just met:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26913-...09482.html

Judging from guys' responses, women are actually smacking men in the face.

Its' far better to look a little scary than look like a little bitch who can be smacked in the face.

Most girls assume I am due to my profession. If I asked I sarcastically inform them that I am a actually the very soul of kindness.

I feel answering honestly would scare them. War stories, admitting I find violence amusing and pleasurable, that I can hardly stand in line without imaging a series of calamities happening to those in front of me. Would probably be bad game. I'll just let their little mind run the game for me.

For the average joe with a regular job, definitely without a doubt proclaim yourself to be violent. You need all the help you can get in that department. For those with a more unsettled history, don't deny it, but don't admit it to either. You may be on the wrong side of the bad boy scale.

"It's complicated"

I really like "are you afraid? " though.

Its funny how certain guys on here modify the arguments that one has made. ''No wonder the girl does not want to see him again'' lol. I clearly said that she invited me to go spend the day with her and i refused it because she said she couldn't stay out for the night.

Some good responses anyway, always good to read different perspectives.

I love it when a girl asks me "Are you a serial killer?" or "You're not going to kill me, are you"?

I had one ask me:

"Are you a pimp?"

Isaiah 4:1

When a girl asks a tricky question like that, I would say 'it depends.......'

I love it when a girl asks me "Are you a serial killer?" or "You're not going to kill me, are you"? because it shows that you've got her pussy tingling and she's already imagining isolating herself with you. I don't get it frequently, but it happens. Typically the girl asks the question in a breathy tone with a smirk.

Wow. I get this all the time driving cab and I have really went the wrong way when this comes up.

Quote: (08-09-2013 08:24 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I love it when a girl asks me "Are you a serial killer?" or "You're not going to kill me, are you"?

I had one ask me:

"Are you a pimp?"

I hope you responded "Yeah bitch, don't make me use my pimp stick on you" [Image: pimp.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

My standard response when a girl asks me if I would ever hit her is: 'only if you misbehave'