rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

INNER GAME/OUTER GAME

INNER GAME/OUTER GAME

As in appearance

before you go out selling yourself, it is important to polish your product.

This time last year I was a skinny tall guy that really did not stand out, this year I can't go anywhere without being eyefucked like crazy. This is not a bragging thread it is to show how I g hanged my appearance

Most people don't realize that diet is the most important thing when you start lifting. If you don't eat enough, you won't gain; if you eat too much you'll gain a lot of fat. My diet was as follows

Meal 1: protein shake and banana
Meal 2: peanut butter sandwich
Meal 3: 8 oz of lean meat. Carbs and RAW green veggies
4.snack of 4 oz of peanuts (great for healthy fats)
Meal 5: three packets of oatmeal and 8 egg whites
Pre workout: 5 grams of creatine mono
Post workout: 5 grams of creatine, scoop of protein, tablespoon of EVOO, and 2 tbsp of peanut butter
Meal 6: 8 oz of lean meat, rice/ potatoes, and green beans

** along with this, drink a gallon of water a day .

If you stay on a consistent diet, there is no reason why you will not get results.

BENEFITS of the diet
1. More energy
2. Skin will be much clearer
3. Body will flush toxins out from the water
4. You retain less water

LIFTING ROUTINE:

Day 1: chest
- wide grip bench press 5x5 15 push-ups between sets
-dumbbell chest flys 5x8
- incline dumbbell press 5x5
-superset: cable flys 5x8 with wide grip dips following

Day 2: back and shoulders
-Deadlift: 5x5
-Shoulder flys 5x8
- barbell clean and press 4x8
- lat pull downs 5X5
- cable row 5x8

Day 3 biceps and triceps
- close grip bench 5 sets
- EZ BAR CURL 4 sets
- EZ BAR TRICEP extension 5 sets
- hammer curls 2 sets
-concentration curls 3 sets

Legs
-squats 5x5
- seated calf raises 5 sets
- leg curls 4 sets
- leg extension- 5 sets with last being a drop set.

1 or 2 days rest depending how I feel.

Get on a REAL ROUTINE FOR 6 months and you will make changes

Most people don't get results because they don't know what the fuck they're doing. I see people in the gym come in and train the same muscles everyday. *NEWS FLASH* muscles only grow when you let them rest.
YOU'RE BODY WILL GET USED TO THE SAME WORKOUT EVERYDAY.

*SLACK IF YOU WANT, but you will go to the beach and look like a slacker.

OPTION 2: get swole and be a 6'2 210 pound alpha male that can wear muscle shirts. Have women approaching you and constantly getting stared at. Also have the confidence of accomplishment that women can sense. Have a hobby that by default makes you less needy.

Was going to put this in lifestyle, but for NEWBS you can't step on the court if you haven't been to conditioning otherwise you will fall apart. if you are decent looking in the face with style, having a muscular frame will send you over the top.

if you say it's too much, maybe I can just send you a magazine and some lotion because you're probably not ready to slam any pussy. If you're too lazy, you're better off sitting in your moms basement jacking off to anime instead of wasting space in clubs because ALL WOMEN LIKE A FIT MAN.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

INNER GAME/OUTER GAME

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

A. BE A LOSER WITH A GUT AND LOOK LIKE A MARSHMALLOW MAN

B. BECOME A RIPPED ALPHA MALE THAT WILL HAVE PLENTY OF EXTRA ENERGY AND TESTOSTERONE TO SLAM ALL THE SXTRA PUSSY THAT HE WILL BE TAKING FROM WEAK ASS BETAS

Women cannot help getting soaking wet at the sight of a powerful man.

INNER GAME/OUTER GAME

notsureifsrs...

Sure, a good body helps but by no means do you need to be sub 8% bodyfat and 200+ lbs. Putting the gym in front of learning social skills and making money is wrong unless you actually make money with your body or are a competitive bodybuilder. Obviously you do not want to be a fat fuck, but even if you are, you can get laid. I know fat fucks that get pussy because they simply do not give a fuck what people think and are confident whereas some guy obsessed with lifting will not even approach a girl because he is 'bulking' and does not realize that 12-14% bodyfat with some muscle looks good to girls and is considered to be 'in shape' by 99% of the world.

INNER GAME/OUTER GAME

maybe I'm Bering a bit extreme. But this is more directed to fat fucks.

I am saying that your appearance is a big part of game along with social skills

Just like you can have mediocre social skills and awesome looks and get laid. Or you can have awesome socials skills. However if you develop both, you will be In a pussy paradise

INNER GAME/OUTER GAME

For a natural extrovert, learning "game" after a certain point begins to stall. A plataeu if you will.

Since i'm naturally out going there came a point in my conversational skills where i hit a wall because of my lack of physical physique.

Now, i have friends who are gym freaks but cannot approach a girl. These guys have the other side of the pie built up, but need to work on their social skills. I find they have it harder. Learning social graces is hella difficult but the gym will make it easier for them and help pass the faux pas away.

There's a good post by Pook about muscles on the internet somewhere.

INNER GAME/OUTER GAME

Be the best of your potential, physically, financially, and spiritually. Not to get the girl, but because that's what you were put on this earth to do. Odysseus had no qualms leaving Penelope behind for 20 years at a time to do what must be done to bring the principles of the masculine into the world.