rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Girls

Facebook Girls

Just wondering if you have any ideas about adding girls on facebook, for instance i see a cute girl who is a friend of a friend so i add, then she leaves a message saying, 'thanks for the add, do i know you?', or something similar. For the life of me I cannot think of something to say as to why I added her, i'm not about to say 'i saw you and thought you were hot' she must get that 100 times a day. Do you have any lines you have used which are any good, or any advice as to stand out from the creeps who she regularly gets requests from?

Any help is appreciated!

Facebook Girls

Why are you randomly adding chicks on facebook?

Facebook Girls

This is a bad move.
YOu are playing the Desperate game.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Facebook Girls

It's not that i'm randomly clicking add add add on every girl, but one or two who are cute and I've had some successes. My main question was how not to come accross as the desperate one or one of the guys who do just add add add.

Hope you understand me better this time.
Any ideas?

Facebook Girls

Its not desperate, the outcome depends on alot of factors.. your looks status and relationship with the mutual friend and how strong your internet gaming is. Dont start talking about concepts you dont understand Choco, if we want an emotionally based response on something we allready got enough talking headless chickens in our circle to "consult" this is a forum for men looking for sex with women.

Just go, "I was curious you look cute or similar" if you allready know the friend, then use that angle, how do you know Michell?... if she goes through the whole probe thingie or come with the "who are you" turn it around at first possible note, with hey you got 700 friends do you not most of them personally? then start her validating your high standards.

Just beware that facebook eventually will start blocking you for adding.. dont ask me how I know that [Image: smile.gif]

I usually dont use it directly, but more like for further probing someone from somewhere else, but I have gotten bangs directly from it with hot chicks, but Im limited in that they often live to far away Norway or some shit [Image: biggrin.gif] and its a numbers and patience game sometimes, alot of common game sense, doesnt always work on the net.

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-28-2010 03:35 AM)Will_Michael Wrote:  

It's not that i'm randomly clicking add add add on every girl, but one or two who are cute and I've had some successes. My main question was how not to come accross as the desperate one or one of the guys who do just add add add.

Hope you understand me better this time.
Any ideas?

Are you having trouble meeting girls in person? That's what you should work on.

Besides fucking these girls, is there any other reason you would want to get to know them? Maybe that's where you should start. Anyways, don't be a creeper man. This is creeper behaviour. Be normal.

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-28-2010 03:42 PM)feomuerto Wrote:  

Are you having trouble meeting girls in person?

, don't be a creeper man. This is creeper behaviour. Be normal.

I don't have any problems meeting girls at all, but this girl was REALLY cute so i had to add and at least attempt to use my skills. Which is why i needed some advice. I don't usually add girls on facebook, but as i said, so cute, just had to.

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-28-2010 10:17 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

Its not desperate, the outcome depends on alot of factors.. your looks status and relationship with the mutual friend and how strong your internet gaming is. Dont start talking about concepts you dont understand Choco, if we want an emotionally based response on something we allready got enough talking headless chickens in our circle to "consult" this is a forum for men looking for sex with women.

Just go, "I was curious you look cute or similar" if you allready know the friend, then use that angle, how do you know Michell?... if she goes through the whole probe thingie or come with the "who are you" turn it around at first possible note, with hey you got 700 friends do you not most of them personally? then start her validating your high standards.

Just beware that facebook eventually will start blocking you for adding.. dont ask me how I know that [Image: smile.gif]

I usually dont use it directly, but more like for further probing someone from somewhere else, but I have gotten bangs directly from it with hot chicks, but Im limited in that they often live to far away Norway or some shit [Image: biggrin.gif] and its a numbers and patience game sometimes, alot of common game sense, doesnt always work on the net.

Chill, Quasi, You have been teasing me since I posted about the "girls are generally stupid thread". Does my presence here botters you that much? I never disrespected you saying that's BS about you wrote. It is just about agreeing and disagreeing.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Facebook Girls

Well posting stupid unconstrutive female BS like "This makes me sad " or "this is so desperate" its just annoyingly idiotic, please be quiet if you dont have any constructive thoughts and yes females in here bother me.. WTF are you doing here? Its not like females have any clue to what you really want and you dont come across as lesbian so whats the point, besides bias..

Listening to women is the worst idea how to learn game.. "just because your a bird doesnt necessarily mean your a good ornithologist"

Its not teasing btw would imply interest on my behalf, my only interest in you is you stop EMO posting.

Its perfectly ok to go for it Will odds are low, but its a good play and getting laid is the thing of importance not if you dont get any responce or the results you wished for.. interacting with women in cyberspace is good, its a big playground and ALOT of quality bangs can be won, if your a cool cat, with plenty skills, dont listen to these haters venting their ignorance..

Feomurto you sound like a noob with zero game.. "why are you randomly adding girls on FB" Let me break the news for you and spell it out loud, write in on your fridge and read it as the first thing each morning, call it the the Quasi mantra "to get laid ! its something we value, thats why we are here..."

Just go for it, have fun learn! adapt, evolve!

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-30-2010 05:19 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

Its perfectly ok to go for it Will odds are low, but its a good play and getting laid is the thing of importance not if you dont get any responce or the results you wished for.. interacting with women in cyberspace is good, its a big playground and ALOT of quality bangs can be won, if your a cool cat, with plenty skills, dont listen to these haters venting their ignorance....."
Just go for it, have fun learn! adapt, evolve!

I havent added any chicks randomly on FB but I have had random chicks add me that I have eventually banged. They have seen my travels and my social proof or have heard from mutual friends and in turn their girlfriends end up hooking me up via facebook so I wouldnt say It's a bad idea either [Image: smile.gif].

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-27-2010 03:34 PM)Will_Michael Wrote:  

Just wondering if you have any ideas about adding girls on facebook, for instance i see a cute girl who is a friend of a friend so i add, then she leaves a message saying, 'thanks for the add, do i know you?', or something similar. For the life of me I cannot think of something to say as to why I added her, i'm not about to say 'i saw you and thought you were hot' she must get that 100 times a day. Do you have any lines you have used which are any good, or any advice as to stand out from the creeps who she regularly gets requests from?

Any help is appreciated!

See, ppl even bring their fears online....someone wanna show me the rule that states you can't meet new ppl online? Has anybody been stabbed thru a friend request?

I got like a 100 plus people (all women) who I friended when I used facebook, that I had no prior relationship with, some I have had dinner with..others I have gone and traveled with...some I even broke off...my script is as follows when they ask "do I know you?"

"Actually, we don't know each other. I'm seeking intelligent/interesting conversation with people who have a different background from mine. If you feel comfortable learning/talking 2 new ppl, well than great... if not I totally understand. Either way have a great day..."

Your first name and gay smiley face [Image: smile.gif]

75 percent of the time they hit "accept"...

Facebook Girls

Feomurto you sound like a noob with zero game..

Yea. This is coming from a guy that can only game retarded women. haha I'm just gonna watch bro...

Anyways fuck this post. I gave you my advise about facebook stalking.
peace

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-30-2010 11:22 AM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Any help is appreciated!

See, ppl even bring their fears online....someone wanna show me the rule that states you can't meet new ppl online? Has anybody been stabbed thru a friend request?

I got like a 100 plus people (all women) who I friended when I used facebook, that I had no prior relationship with, some I have had dinner with..others I have gone and traveled with...some I even broke off...my script is as follows when they ask "do I know you?"

"Actually, we don't know each other. I'm seeking intelligent/interesting conversation with people who have a different background from mine. If you feel comfortable learning/talking 2 new ppl, well than great... if not I totally understand. Either way have a great day..."

That's a slick replt CC. I normally don't use the Facebook method to initially get at chicks but I will start looking into it when I see something good...What do you say when you normally send a message to a random person or do you simply "add friend request" and wait for a the reply?

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-30-2010 01:21 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Any help is appreciated!

That's a slick replt CC. I normally don't use the Facebook method to initially get at chicks but I will start looking into it when I see something good...What do you say when you normally send a message to a random person or do you simply "add friend request" and wait for a the reply?

I just hit "add friend request"...if they respond "who the hell r u", then I go into my sales pitch...not that you need it becuz your gold member playa [Image: smile.gif] !! Something I started by sitting on a Friday afternoon conference calls, bored 2 death....just wanted to see how many people I could win over....

Facebook Girls

Haha Feomurto I seriously doubt you know anything about women online or not.. you sound like an ugly guy in a relationship trying to sound cool, afraid some cool cat, would add your chick on FB? since you go flaming a totally fine question from another newcomer?. I have no need to prove anything, I wish you statement to be true, that I could game only retarded women, my bangs would be 500% more, unfortunately Im too intelligent and have too high standards for that shit, but from your lack of constructive input may I suggest you find some other forum to troll, or at least sit back and try to learn something?
This week been sick, I found this angle that makes hot women contact me through FB and Im gonna bang one of them tomorrow another monday and have others set up when it suits me.. When internet game is really good, its really good!

I liked you line swagger.. its fly..

Think I have added 400 hotties that way or so, got most scandi covered.. mostly for fun..

I disagree with the only text game, I must say my best skill as venutian artist is my tongue, and I can in alot of cases talk the panties of them, have the funniest phonetalk yesterday, with a curvy danish chick that contacted me same day on FB was so great.. and she will drive from Copenhagen to Odense to bang me tomorrow I know that and yes the do take the time and effort to move their hot asses to me, if the play is right and they are the hunters and Im the prey. Its hard to explain, but it just comes with experience and offcourse hitting your " type of women" women my age normally more or less clicks with the shit I talk about, and spending alot of time laughing in the phone at them and with them is great, they are like OMG who is this emotional IN YOUR FACE BITCH response.. something texting will never give you this guys, but I admit its my strong side coming into play. I have other sides which are more or less undeveloped áll teory little practical input.

Anyways women good at talking on the phone are often outward going and fun and you knwo that dating them wont be boring or retarded [Image: biggrin.gif] for instance the one I was annoyed about I didnt phone because was from the same town so no need.

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-30-2010 12:08 PM)feomuerto Wrote:  

Feomurto you sound like a noob with zero game..

Yea. This is coming from a guy that can only game retarded women. haha I'm just gonna watch bro...

Anyways fuck this post. I gave you my advise about facebook stalking.
peace

His words, my words.
Seems that I not the only one to be "banished" by Mr. Knows it All.
[Image: dodgy.gif]
And to you, the thread creator, nice to hear that is not a random add and you are inproving.

Facebook Girls

Great! hotty from yesterdays FB adds sends text msg "miaw"

Me " When are you at me saturday, do you eat fish?"

Her "I drive around 15 and yes I love fish"

Glad Mr.know it all cancelled the other bang yesterday evening because he knew the better hotty was coming through and could reschedule the other to monday..

"im too old to know it all" Oscar Wilde

Hell yeah :-)

Who gives a shit if its random add.... its all numbers game.. pls stop the emo nonsense trolling..

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-30-2010 09:43 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Any help is appreciated!

I just hit "add friend request"...if they respond "who the hell r u", then I go into my sales pitch...not that you need it becuz your gold member playa [Image: smile.gif] !! Something I started by sitting on a Friday afternoon conference calls, bored 2 death....just wanted to see how many people I could win over....

I am curious to know what your kill rate is. Back to my BlackPlanet days, I literally needed to contact 100 chicks per bang, that was fine and dandy when I had nothing but time in college but once I got my first full time job I gave up on Blackplanet and "spamming for pussy" in general. Caramel, I am more specifically interested in your "scouting" do you only holla at females with open profiles? I NY it appears all the dimes profiles are totally locked down. I just don't see how you can hit up any of these females without appearing extra thirsty and lowering my value.

Facebook Girls

Text msg this morning from her:

"Any particular colour the master wishes the dress in?"

Me " No, I believe in an element of free will"

Her "He he [Image: smile.gif]"

Facebook Girls

Quote: (10-01-2010 01:08 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2010 09:43 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Any help is appreciated!

I am curious to know what your kill rate is. Back to my BlackPlanet days, I literally needed to contact 100 chicks per bang, that was fine and dandy when I had nothing but time in college but once I got my first full time job I gave up on Blackplanet and "spamming for pussy" in general. Caramel, I am more specifically interested in your "scouting" do you only holla at females with open profiles? I NY it appears all the dimes profiles are totally locked down. I just don't see how you can hit up any of these females without appearing extra thirsty and lowering my value.

Lmaoo...spamming for pussy...so true...just trying to plant that trojan..

hmmm let me pull out the FB S.O.P. manual (standard operating procedures)...I haven't used in a while...

*I go thru groups that I have liked for common interest like photography, sports teams, movies, music. This is great because you have a built in excuse to justify why you friended and intro 2 conversation..

*Nightclubs are another great source - When she says "who r u?"..you can roll "remember I said I would hit you up on FB when I got the chance?
You must of been really drunk..LOL!!!

*Scouting
-if the profile is serious or relaxed - it's good, means she's got a job and worried about what others see
-if the profile is goofy or silly - probably a college whore or real immature..
-if the profile is slutty, revealing- probably desperate or looking for a ton of attention (fame whores/prostitutes/escorts/strippers/ex gf that never liked to talk about her job). I usually skip on the ones seeking attention..they got like 1900 male friends out of 2000...

*Effective use
-Brazil, Canada, Japan, most of the world are very comfortable friending strangers. Especially if you mention your visiting, american, looking to learn culture and make friends/meetup...

-I use this for Brazil travels..because Brazil runs on a caste system based on color, I always mention I'm american, college educated, own my own business-maybe toss in a global multinational you worked/consulted with that's recognized in brazil..then I go into I'm visitng on xyz in this city xyz and I would love to meet you for coffee/dinner and discuss tourist spots, history, and maybe help me with portuguese...toss in "I'm scouting for new business opportunities"...they will always ask "why r u coming?" "always say business or relocation"...

-FB behavioral managment-I learned most of this from NBC's Dateline's 2 catch a predator series.....
*always give options-never pressure or hard sell ie: "You wanna talk that's cool, if not no biggie"
*always go thru pictures and like the ones of architecture or city...makes it seem you like culture and not a perv..
*if she changes profile pic always like it
*do not hit her IM immediately, just makes you look shady....
*if you do get her on IM, always be the first to end the conversation..."
*stay neutral on politics and societal issues...she might be a teabagger and you just praised Obama...what do you do what do you do?
*Never post on the wall...behind the scene someone will ask her..who is that? and then she will say I met soso online and then that friend will go into cockblock mode...

Facebook Girls

Wonderfull FB bang completed, awesome piece of feminine curvy chick left my crib smiling and smelling of man... so damn sexy... this is what makes all taking all the shit and pushing on worth it.. internet gaming owns.

Facebook Girls

do you advise for or against adding girls on facebook you havent banged yet but been on a day2 with?

Facebook Girls

I actually met up with girls back when I was on myspace since it was easier to search for random girls by zipcode. FB doesn't let you do that. I haven't tried hitting any up on FB yet. Unfortunately, myspace became a digital ghetto and every serious girl migrated to FB where people's profiles are more on lockdown. Myspace was cool as far as online gaming because you could search by keywords and interests.

Facebook Girls

Metal, I would in general say just send msg and wait with adding.. no point really.. except you chatting her up escalating to phone, setting up date.. can be done.. but your page is always abit tricky and being online and available.. but not a big no no... if you know game.

Let her add you..

Facebook Girls

There is a lot of crime by way of Facebook that has really fucked it up for guys looking to get laid. I recently saw in the news a girl made a FB friend, who eventually went to her house to rape and kill her when he convinced her to "meet". Of course, the guy was using fake pics to charm his young/naive prey. I even had girls directly tell me that because of this predatory rap FB has, they do not meet anyone in person they do not know or is part of their social circle in real life. [Image: undecided.gif]

This negative publicity for FB has every girl in the world on high-alert, and as a result, making it near impossible to bang Facebook girls like you used to.

Mixx