rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wow, O'Reilly called out single mother households

On his show last night.

Granted he has been tear about this for the last two weeks following the whole Trayvon Martin fall out.

But this time it was different. He was talking with Lou Dobbs about the economy problems and Obama's speeches on the economy.

And he actually said that the growing single mother households are adding to poverty and violence and the disparity between the haves and have nots.

[Image: banana.gif]

We actually have someone in the main stream at least calling out women. This is the first time I can remember someone so well known actually calling out women.

This thread is worthless without clips

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (08-02-2013 03:56 AM)bacon Wrote:  

This thread is worthless without clips

I searched for one and will try to find one. Can't find one on it yet.

Just amazing to hear someone in the main stream media actually put any blame on women.

O´Reilly is basically watched by conservative white guys. He is in safe territory bad mouthing single moms. Now when he gets behind legalizing spanish speaking illegals that is when he will have me shocked as that is not safe territory.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (08-02-2013 04:05 AM)bacon Wrote:  

O´Reilly is basically watched by conservative white guys. He is in safe territory bad mouthing single moms. Now when he gets behind legalizing spanish speaking illegals that is when he will have me shocked as that is not safe territory.

Nah, the leftist watch his show so they can attack it, especially the lefties in the media.

Also this information is going out to lots of white knights. Maybe a little clue batting to help them realize that always protecting women, no matter what, is destroying civilization.

No, check the stats. O'Reilly is primarily targeting retired white people.

Quote: (08-02-2013 04:47 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

No, check the stats. O'Reilly is primarily targeting retired white people.

Of course that is his highest demo audience.

And that audience is full of white knights.

Anyone badmouthing women on the airwaves (especially through popular media) is a step forward, regardless of target group. People, both old and young, need to hear it.

Quote: (08-02-2013 05:21 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Anyone badmouthing women on the airwaves (especially through popular media) is a step forward, regardless of target group. People, both old and young, need to hear it.

EXACTLY!

Will this change millions of minds and move the men's rights movement to being fully accepted?

Probably not.

But does it at least start a conversation and finally make it some what acceptable to call out women and not just men all the time?

Hope so.

I am sure there are tons of on air personalities really to shred O'Reilly for dare saying single mother households cannot be successful.

I don't think he was badmouthing 'single moms'.
During the last couple days he's been blaming everything on the "destruction of the family unit". There's a bogeyman with any possible cause; i.e, Dad left because he was arrested for grand theft auto, possession with intent to distribute, etc.
O'Reilly keeps his trolling claims purposefully vague so he is free to backpedal and reframe as much as he wants when he inevitably pisses people off and gets to confront them on national TV. He's nobody's mouthpiece, just a well paid troll.

He called out single mothers in his response to Obama's Trayvon Martin speech (forum thread about it).

I saw Colbert's response to that one. Colbert dodged, ignoring points about single mothers and reframing to make a standard anti-racism argument. He took only one clip from the segment and put it with a collage of other clips saying the same thing (about relative homicide rates).

That clip I linked raise a bit of a stir and I suspect that Oreilly will milk that as much as possible.

In the UK I am sure single mothers are becoming the majority. Every time I leave the house I am surrounded by them. The father is never around except with asian and EE families.

Just wrong to make a thread without a clip.

Quote: (08-02-2013 08:14 AM)V6Wrestler Wrote:  

In the UK I am sure single mothers are becoming the majority. Every time I leave the house I am surrounded by them. The father is never around ecept with asian and EE families.

By Asian, he means Pakistanis and Indians.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (08-02-2013 08:25 AM)MrHand Wrote:  

Just wrong to make a thread without a clip.

I will keep looking for one. I just caught it this morning on the replay at 3 AM and was so excited just to hear someone with such a large audience even dare say such a thing.

Our Vice President 20 some years ago had his career nearly ruined by saying much the same thing. Granted he did other things that were stupid and all in all was never on the big stage again.

In the UK I am sure single mothers are becoming the majority. Every time I leave the house I am surrounded by them. The father is never around except with asian and EE families.
I've noticed that too.

Quote: (08-02-2013 06:33 PM)cibo Wrote:  

I've noticed that too.

Meh, prole/chav bitches.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

doesn't impress me. he only talks that to get ratings, not because he cares.

http://rense.com/general69/lett.htm

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

In the UK the official statistics claim that 2 millino children live in single mother homes. Although i think that it's greater than this and they are becoming the majority. Every single girl who has no education gets pregnant and the worst thing is that they actually can earn an equivalent salary of soemthing like £32,000.

It's ludicrous, but the left labour and lib dems actually support this. After all if you don;t support it you're a misogynist.

It's hurting my online game cause I don;t fate women with kids and they all got them.

Quote: (08-02-2013 08:51 PM)V6Wrestler Wrote:  

In the UK the official statistics claim that 2 millino children live in single mother homes. Although i think that it's greater than this and they are becoming the majority. Every single girl who has no education gets pregnant and the worst thing is that they actually can earn an equivalent salary of soemthing like £32,000.

It's ludicrous, but the left labour and lib dems actually support this. After all if you don;t support it you're a misogynist.

It's hurting my online game cause I don;t fate women with kids and they all got them.

dude, get with women from abroad......

O'reilly also uses the name "Nate" as an insult. Explained in one of his books.

Quote: (08-02-2013 08:53 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2013 08:51 PM)V6Wrestler Wrote:  

dude, get with women from abroad......

The last girl I was seeing was Russian. I am a big fan of EE women (no surprise for someone who posts on this forum).

The women in my home town are so ugly, fat and single mothered it's not even worth trying.

The biggest problem is that the beautiful girls become so rare that somehow they are now supermodels. There value has reached astronomic levels and under their beauty they're just chavs.

Can't wait to leave this place.

Quote: (08-02-2013 07:44 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

doesn't impress me. he only talks that to get ratings, not because he cares.

TBH, I don't care the reason he did it. I am just damn excited to see someone in the main stream, with the most watched cable TV show, call out women and single moms.

Maybe the tide is turning and the white knights will become less and less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3lBHLPdviU

I respect what Joe Rogan has to say rather than O'Reilly.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com