rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You guys have to see the look on these women's faces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qlyIws

When he confronts the audience of women and talks about how many women he's slept with using game, look at the look on the faces of the women in the audience. Epic.

I have some disagreements on this guy's method. He says you just have to get in and get out quick. I'm sure that works for him because he's tall and looks like a GQ model. A more average looking guy has to put in more work to build up some rapport or he'll get flaked on. So for guys with Paul's level of physical appearance who are just looking for straight quantity, do the rapid burst thing like he is. But seriously, if you're 5'6" and look like Flava Flav, your flake rate using his method is gonna be about 99%.

Bahahaha. Great

if you are 8+ this strategy works well. a women will be thrilled to meet up with an attractive guy. if your under 8 than u will need to build alittle rapport to be successful.

fucking love this....lmao @ decent prospects

Yeah I'm familiar with Paul Janka and have seen this clip from Dr. Douche's show before, Janka is a decently well known PUA and tries to market and sell his shit, but seems to be a little more focused on profiting then actually offering decent free advice like Roosh or Entropy.

Janka has some good advice, but I agree with Speakeasy about how, specifically the "get in and get out" strategy of getting phone numbers will only work well for someone with really strong game, but especially good looks. Janka has tried to downplay his looks and I've heard/read him say that he's just a little better than average, but I think most women would find this guy very attractive, esp. considering he is tall, well groomed, and has what many women might consider a "classically handsome look".

If you're short, over weight, bald, unattractive, etc., this will make you chances much harder, always. The necessity for tight game will always be higher, and you'll need to have built a much stronger rapport/connection with a girl for her to not flake on you, esp. this day in age. In a place like NYC, I'm sure there are a bunch of horny, single, sexually open women that are down to do one night stands with a guy like Janka. But, I can't really seeing that fly so much in a smaller-mid sized town for an avg. looking guy with good game. Also, that particular approach is also geared towards "running the numbers game", which can work, but IMHO isn't as effective or worthwhile as developing a smaller number of good prospects, that you can actually remember and keep track of.

Paul does know what he's talking about though when it comes to stuff that he didn't really elaborate so much on in the video. Specifically confidence projected through body language, eye contact, and kino, as well as just projecting a chill, open vibe, like you're not too try hard. You can tell he also has good inner game, because he has an "attitude of abundance" when it comes to women, he doesn't give a fuck, and is non-needy, because he knows that there are plenty of other fish in the sea, and he will catch one. Women are naturally attracted to guys that don't give a fuck, especially when they are good with women, and have lot's of options. Women are not attracted to guys that have no options, because in their eyes they have low social value. This is often observed, but once you're good with women and have lot's of options for different women to have sex with, you project this certain "vibe" that women intuitively can pick up on, unfortunately this is not something that you can fake, and it's really hard to quantify, and qualify.

Final thought, women can be such self-righteous, hypocritical whores sometimes, they act all shocked and surprised by Janka when he tells it like it is and talks about how many women he's been with, but they themselves have all been pumped and dumped by a guy like Janka and continue to do so. Then they act all fucking uppity and shit when he tells it like it is, like they never been double teamed by two players on a one night stand before.

I knew about Paul Janka since 08'. He has some good game material. Try checking out his "beyond the digits" DVD. You can find a lot of clips on it on Youtube.

This guy is way too good looking to be credible. If you want to learn game, go to a man who can't coast on his looks/wealth (ie. Roosh).

Quote: (09-27-2010 12:24 AM)klasik Wrote:  

go to a man who can't coast on his looks/wealth (ie. Roosh).

lol

Well its not just the players looks, but also what quality he bangs.. nice post will have to try this out I like the idea of mostly number closing when out.. unless they are high energy.. they re-initiate and hook up..

I got his book and halfway through it, he def. got game and some good points. Just wanted to add about looks he is right that it doesnt give you that much, I knowIm a pretty boy and I still have to work through same shit most others guys do and the benefits of being atletic masculin features, have other disadvantages since women also view you more sexual, they are sometimes very guarded when having a BF, since your dangerous.

Anyways his book is for big city daygame, but its pretty good, I like alof of it and think Im going to try it out, because its really just collecting numbers [Image: smile.gif] and 11% bangs.

hey! that guy has my hairstyle and facial hair lol

the poster above is right. When you are in shape and good looking you have to work WAY harder because the women think you have a huge list of girls you are playing at any given time. So the defense shield goes up immediately.

I see guys that are very average with poor bodies, yet good personalities cleaning up left and right. I had a short little italian kid that was 5'7 that bartended at one of my clubs. He wasn't the best looking guy, but I literally have never ever met anyone that got more pussy than him. He was unintimidating an had that 'cute' but not that hot factor that the women literally threw themselves at him. He was sleeping with NFL cheerleaders, models, bar sluts, you name it. it was silly.