rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YOU won't GUESS which is NUMBER 1 FANTASY that majority of women have..

YOU will never GUESS which is top NUMBER 1 FANTASY
that the majority of women have....

[Image: angel.gif]

http://www.lovepanky.com/sensual-tease/f...-fantasies

[Image: badger.gif]

What are your thoughts on this ?

There are of course much more sources, in which NUMBER 1
fantasy that the majority of women have, is this - the exact same one...

Yes young newb this is the basis of game..

That's why you have to take charge in the bedroom. Grab a fistful of her hair. Shove her face in the pillow and go to work. And right before you're about to cum slap her ass as hard as you can.

Team Nachos

Well, I did guess correctly

This is common knowledge among guys who have a lot of knowledge and experience of women

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I've been watching the Viking series on the History channel. What's more alpha than tall bearded invaders killing all the weak men in your village and having their way with the women? That's how it's been done since the dawn of time. Nothing gets the poosy wetter.

Team Nachos

Old news, good to have on top of the EE board to welcome new guys on the 1st...

What makes me laugh is that we've reached the point where rape is treated by feminists as worse than murder, where you can joke about killing a guy but can't make any rape jokes. Yet who ever heard of somebody having a murder fantasy?

#3 is role reversal. Very disturbing. A sign of the rising gender issues.

Of course. It seems like so long ago, almost hard to imagine now, but I remember being shocked and disbelieving when I first read about this during my clueless beta younger days.

This is a good fact for guys new to the game/red pill world to keep in mind, both because it shows the absurdity of feminism (their #1 fantasy and the "worst thing ever" are one and the same) and because it teaches you to adopt and maintain a dominant, leading frame with women.

Quote: (08-01-2013 01:12 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

What makes me laugh is that we've reached the point where rape is treated by feminists as worse than murder, where you can joke about killing a guy but can't make any rape jokes. Yet who ever heard of somebody having a murder fantasy?

Some bitches like to be choked. Is that close? [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I'm gonna guess rape.

*checks link*

Bingo!

Yet who ever heard of somebody having a murder fantasy?

I've heard of it. It's called a snuff fetish.

Did a quick google search for it hoping for a Wikipedia article and didn't find one. However it looks like a male feminist over at Jezebel has it covered in plenty of detail. http://jezebel.com/5863488/the-horrifyin...nuff-sites.

I've also heard of people having non-sexual fantasies about killing people they hate.

Quote: (08-01-2013 08:46 PM)Blaster Wrote:  

Yet who ever heard of somebody having a murder fantasy?

I've heard of it. It's called a snuff fetish.

Did a quick google search for it hoping for a Wikipedia article and didn't find one. However it looks like a male feminist over at Jezebel has it covered in plenty of detail. http://jezebel.com/5863488/the-horrifyin...nuff-sites.

I've also heard of people having non-sexual fantasies about killing people they hate.

I meant who has fantasies of getting murdered *themselves*.

I should have phrased it more clearly. Snuff is disgusting though, and I hope I never have to associate with anyone into trash like that.

The top is about how often such fantasies occur.

And there on top number 1 is the fantasy that the vast majority of women have...

Now of course, there are frustrated feminists who never have their fantasy fulfilled,
so they get so pissed off that they start hating on every man...

I think this comment is telling:

"I love all of these except 3 and 8 personally don’t suit me. I would definitely prefer if #1 weren’t called a “rape fantasy” because the nature of the fantasy makes it not rape…the fantasy is centered in being “irresistible” to a man who is basically telepathic. It’s kind of like “love at first sight” but sex instead of love".

Of course a.) men aren't telepathic and b.) I'm sure who the man is makes a difference, not just any average joe off the street.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

A friend of mine once said, "A man that's good with women makes them feel like they're on a roller coaster. You make them feel the thrill of the speed, but safely strapped in."

Same rule applies.

Quote: (08-01-2013 08:50 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

I meant who has fantasies of getting murdered *themselves*.

Yeah I have heard of that, too.

Not all fantasies involve something that the person actually wants to happen. They do it for the emotions it causes, similar to the way reading a book triggers emotions. It's why people read passages like this one from Jurassic Park:

Quote:Quote:

“But he couldn’t see. He couldn’t see anything, and his terror was extreme. He stretched out his hands, waving them wildly in the air to ward off the attack he knew was coming.

And then there was a new, searing pain, like a fiery knife in his belly, and Nedry stumbled, reaching blindly down to touch the ragged edge of his shirt, and then a thick, slippery mass that was surprisingly warm, and with horror he suddenly knew he was holding his own intestines in his hands. The dinosaur had torn him open. His guts had fallen out.

Nedry fell to the ground and landed on something scaly and cold, it was the animal’s foot, and then there was new pain on both sides of his head. The pain grew worse, and as he was lifted to his feet he knew the dinosaur had his head in its jaws, and the horror of that realization was followed by a final wish, that it would all be ended soon.”

What makes me laugh is that we've reached the point where rape is treated by feminists as worse than murder, where you can joke about killing a guy but can't make any rape jokes.

Actually guys are getting murdered in hundreds of thousands of movies all of the time.

And it seems that murder is very "ok" for feminists...

Dismemberment, mutilation, torture, everything is "ok"
as long as it is done against men.

But how many movies show a rape? Well, that is taboo subject
and almost no movies show rapes,
and they try to reprimand the statistical fact that rape
is top number 1 fantasy wanted by the vast majority of women.

In the modern feminist culture the word "rape" like the word "terrorism" has been so overused and misappropriated as to have lost it's meaning. Rape is a horrible and evil act of depriving someone of their humanity and treating them solely as an object. But this fact is lost in the shuffle by all the women who are desperate for the attention of being treated as a victim. So things that aren't rape, like drunk sex or teen sex are labeled as rape so more women can get in on the "I'm a victim, too" action.

Quote: (08-03-2013 01:47 PM)Mack Four Wrote:  

In the modern feminist culture the word "rape" like the word "terrorism" has been so overused and misappropriated as to have lost it's meaning.

So things that aren't rape, like drunk sex or teen sex are labeled as rape so more women can get in on the "I'm a victim, too" action.

It is interesting how if a man drinks and drives, he has legal problems.

If a man drinks and has sex with a drunk woman, he has legal problems.

But if a woman drinks and has sex with a man, she doesn't have legal problems.

It is always the man who has legal problems, no matter the actions...

Quote: (08-05-2013 12:01 PM)uni Wrote:  

In the modern feminist culture the word "rape" like the word "terrorism" has been so overused and misappropriated as to have lost it's meaning.

So things that aren't rape, like drunk sex or teen sex are labeled as rape so more women can get in on the "I'm a victim, too" action.

Shit gets deeper...

If a woman gets drunk and kills someone with her car she is many times more likely to get probation for that crime than a man. You on the other hand are likely to find yourself chasing the soap in a prison shower.

Quote: (08-05-2013 12:01 PM)uni Wrote:  

It's funny that if a women drinks and a man is sober, he hits on her/ she comes on to him and they have a nice night, she can call rape and the reverse is looked at as a joke. Young females students at some college were polled to get their opinion on date raping and drink spiking, to which most of them responded it's a serious problem. The actual instance of it happening was like some multiples lower. Most of the mentioned 'rapes' were actually some woman getting plastered, not drugged, but hey it's not their fault right?

TL;DR
When a guy gets drunk and regrets it nobody cares but when it's a woman she can call rape.

Quote: (08-05-2013 02:52 PM)Vivous Wrote:  

When a guy gets drunk and regrets it nobody cares but when it's a woman she can call rape.

And it goes deeper than this.

When a man murders a woman, he goes to jail for life sentence,
or he gets the lethal injection.

If a woman murders a man, she just has to made up that
"the man tried to abuse/rape her" and she has to show zero proofs,
only she needs to cry for 2 minutes in front of the jury,
and she walks away free, or she gets 2 years with suspension...

[Image: undecided.gif]

I guessed before clicking on the thread. What do I win?

The comments pretty much sum up women:

"Anything I do is fun and exciting unless I regret it later."

This is why all men must hear the cry for help... and begin raping and pillaging again like our ancestors...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee