rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Girls

Winter Girls

It's slowly getting closer to my favorite time of year: Winter. Alright guys I don't know about most of yall but I prefer women with more clothes on. I don't know why but women in the dead of winter are way more attractive to me than the girls in bikinis on the beach.

I love the thick coats, the red faces, the stockings, it is way more enticing to me than clothes. On top of that I prefer pale freckled tiny women.

To get to my main point and question though, is this odd? Like when me and a couple of guys go out they always desire the almost latin looking women. Dark ot at least tanned skin, are there any other brothers out there who share my interest and where have yall found them?

I'm from the Southern US so winter doesn't even get cold here, and I'm looking for a place to live that's cold and full of the type of women I want.

If nothing else enjoy this video:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhZtCrWGN3k

Winter Girls

Fuck no, I'm with you 100%; I remember kissing a girl in the forest near Moscow under the icy trees. Slipping and sliding through the forest walking from the train station to her family's apartment when hardly anyone had cars there. Romantic as hell.

Skynet ruined everything. There's a bunch of wealth dangled in front of them but most people still live like shit. Worst of both worlds unless you're in Moscow.

Winter Girls

Winter sucks. Hot girls go into hibernation and disappear.

It also makes approaching on the street near impossible.

I'll take warm and sunny 365 days a year, than four seasons. Want to swap apartments [Image: angel.gif]

Winter Girls

Quote: (08-01-2013 10:35 AM)Jonathon Wrote:  

It's slowly getting closer to my favorite time of year: Winter. Alright guys I don't know about most of yall but I prefer women with more clothes on. I don't know why but women in the dead of winter are way more attractive to me than the girls in bikinis on the beach.

I love the thick coats, the red faces, the stockings, it is way more enticing to me than clothes. On top of that I prefer pale freckled tiny women.

To get to my main point and question though, is this odd? Like when me and a couple of guys go out they always desire the almost latin looking women. Dark ot at least tanned skin, are there any other brothers out there who share my interest and where have yall found them?

I'm from the Southern US so winter doesn't even get cold here, and I'm looking for a place to live that's cold and full of the type of women I want.

If nothing else enjoy this video:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhZtCrWGN3k
I don't think it's odd, just an uncommon preference, as you said. I'm 100% on board, I love pale women, winter is my favorite season, and I'm more titillated by seeing a woman in winter garb. More cathartic to undress her, maybe?

Genetically speaking, sounds like Central and Eastern Europe is the place for you. And maybe a couple of Western European countries; Germany, Ireland, Norway?

As far as looking inside the US, I'd check out areas known for old immigrant population from those places. Lots of Irish genes on the east coast, a lot of old German settlements in the Midwest, etc... I went to highschool in an area of the Midwest with a lot of German leftovers, and had plenty of girls in my class that basically looked like snow white. Hot!

Maybe at this point, the trick is just finding some place rural/remote enough that tanning hasn't caught on yet... Most European gene stocks run pretty god damn pale, but tanning is so pervasive.