rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GUY PUTS CHEATING WIFE ON BLAST THROUGH FACEBOOK

[Image: attachment.jpg13550]   
In case the Attachment doesn't show

[Image: 1098389_707063559320167_1408528135_n.jpg]

This is what he wrote about it:

Quote:Quote:

So last night i found out some devastating news my wife Cristilyn of 3 years (the fake boob, fake blond at TGi Fridays in Torrance CA on Hawthone Blvd ) has been cheating on me with her manager while i have been on tour working hard trying to save money to buy us a house. Words can not describe how i feel right now i am broken BUT i have the heart to let it out because my whole life i have always kept stuff like this in and it almost killed me every time. I moved her from Arizona here when we met and took care of her, all you close friends or fans that have met her you guys know how much i loved her!!! i never lied to her or cheated on anything BUT i guess thats not enough. Guess thats why she got promoted and i was like a dumb ass on tour bragging how good she was doing at her company but she was not good at her job she was good on her back and knees. She has been sleeping with a guy named JASON LE General Manager at the same Location. Well all in all if you need a drink and a little extra on the side turns out this is the girl for you... Remember to ask for a Jack and coke (my favorite Drink ) and if you share this i would appreciate because hard working honest guys who are worth it would appreciate it all over the world. If you see me please don't ask me how i am doing this is me braking free from the pain.... I love my Dogs Lily and Hope my bands and my friends i will make it out of this OK... Elvis

I'd never post anything that private on facebook.

What a beta bitch. That's what he gets for going on tour and not getting any groupie love.

Beta move on his part
[Image: TXn3F19.jpg]

Team Nachos

I'd definitely handle it discreetly. Exposing your moves reduces your leverage.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

To the guy that got cheated on I'd say:
cry me a river, you little girl.

That's what you get for being a beta. An alpha male is supposed to have many options open. Then:
a. You are not needy for any of the girls you are with
b. The women feel they are on an equal footing with you and not pussy on a pedestal. You are not going to starve for her poon if she holds out just like she naturally (women are pretty asexual, many go on for years without sex with no problem) is not going to die without your schlong.

The girl looks like a skank marred with tattoos anyway, a 7 at most if I pull her by the bootstraps and she has an incredible body, which I doubt. Paradox: this is the best a guy "going on tours" can get in the US? Who the hell are the guys f'ing the hot hoes in America?

Which brings me to my conclusion: the natural order for humans is polygamy. Only then:
a. the man is naturally satisfied with multiple female sex partners
b. it wouldn't matter one way or another to any of the women he is boning as most women are conformist and will adapt to whatever social structure is in place.

Humans seriously need to have birth control policies where e.g. 20 women are born per one male to make polygamy a reality. This will breed stronger competition among women for the available men, men will not have to slave their entire lives trying to buy a expensive car for the little princesses to put out once a month.

In the current society we live in two things happen:

We ourselves contribute to the attitude problem that women have. As has been mentioned recently, we collectively instill the attitude that girls who put out are bad and girls who hold out are good. It's ironic, because that means that we hate the very thing we so eagerly seek..... free and easy women who will give us what we want whenever we want it. Most guys somehow live in this dream world where they think all the girls in the world should hold out for everyone else so everyone else is supposed to be OK with drooling over the girls and leaving with blue balls and the girls they happen to like should and will only magically put out to the dear old me on their first approach.

I think it all boils down to selfishness. As men, we want access to the p*ssy, but only for ourselves. Once we get it, we tend to guard it jealously because it was so hard to get in the first place. Since there's always going to be a 50/50 ratio of men to women, this means having multiple female partners will always be fairly hard to achieve for an average man. Most of the men will be dissatisfied.

I cannot believe this is so hard to grasp for most guys. The pussies that say this is fascism could go live in their own country where 100% of the males will have to compete with each other their entire lives to try to get the hottest 10% of the females in their communities. As a result 90% will be sexually frustrated, including the Elvis Cortez fellow. Much like it is today.

That's a utopian world, however, which is unlikely to be achieved in our lifetimes. All we can do is what I said at the beginning of my post:
a. have options
b. stop being a pussy and approach
c. if you are in the US and have to deal with unapproachable Americunts - numbers game, step up the number of approaches per day.
d. stop the slut-shaming. Have some damn male solidarity: be happy for the other guy that got laid, it didn't hurt you any. Oh I forget, most of the readers are puritan Americans. My bad. With your attitudes you guys deserve the women you get in America lol.

On a side note ...[Image: idhitit.gif]

Team Nachos

I applaud what he did.

You guys are all missing the point. Yes, him posting this for all the world to see, for all time, on Facebook is extremely, nauseatingly beta. He'll never live this down.

But it's also almost certainly embarrassing for the girl. Only a stone-cold slut would laugh off having all her friends and associates, including those outside her closest circle of cheer-leading girlfriends, know that she's broken up a family.

Society no longer punishes wives for cheating on their husbands. A woman will no longer be spurned in church or looked askance at the supermarket for breaking her wedding vows. Not even if she has an affair while her husband is deployed in Afghanistan.

This is social ostracism for adulterous women for the 21st century.

This chick isn't just a girlfriend. And this has nothing to do with slut-shaming either. This woman committed adultery and should be publicly shamed for it. If more beta guys, instead of just crying themselves to sleep, went ahead and publicly shamed their wives online, some women might be dissuaded from cheating or better still from marrying men they never intend to be faithful to.

Quote: (07-31-2013 01:36 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I'm with Parlay on this.

May have to start checking out TGIFridays for talent.

Quote: (07-31-2013 01:42 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I'm with Parlay on this.

How many times have I said that?

Jason Le?

Asian dude gets the blonde!

Quote: (07-31-2013 01:52 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2013 01:42 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I'm with Parlay on this.

How many times have I said that?

Dunno...

Ha-ha, everyone knows he's a beta, but everyone knows she's a SLUT. I agree there's been no consequences for sluts, well now there is. She has to move now or just live as someone known as a cum dumpster. Seems like a pretty powerful revenge to me. If it's true. Sounds like a legit story to me.

That post won't stop the girl from getting the sex she wants.

It will, however, paint him forever as a cuckold in the eyes of the world.

Bad move.

Truth is that if you have a hot girlfriend you'd better not be living in a solipsistic fantasy world where you believe you are the best guy in the world and that she would never cheat on you.

If he didn't want her to cheat, he should have taken her on tour.

His narcissism is evident in more ways than one.
He intellectualized love.

You can't do that. Girls are going with their feelings in the moment all the time.

Quote: (07-31-2013 01:40 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

I applaud what he did.

You guys are all missing the point. Yes, him posting this for all the world to see, for all time, on Facebook is extremely, nauseatingly beta. He'll never live this down.

But it's also almost certainly embarrassing for the girl. Only a stone-cold slut would laugh off having all her friends and associates, including those outside her closest circle of cheer-leading girlfriends, know that she's broken up a family.

Society no longer punishes wives for cheating on their husbands. A woman will no longer be spurned in church or looked askance at the supermarket for breaking her wedding vows. Not even if she has an affair while her husband is deployed in Afghanistan.

This is social ostracism for adulterous women for the 21st century.

This chick isn't just a girlfriend. And this has nothing to do with slut-shaming either. This woman committed adultery and should be publicly shamed for it. If more beta guys, instead of just crying themselves to sleep, went ahead and publicly shamed their wives online, some women might be dissuaded from cheating or better still from marrying men they never intend to be faithful to.

I agree.

He shouldn't have sounded like such a chode however.

Shame the slut, but then say you're going to blast through a hundo ho's on tour or something.

Here's the happy couple.
[Image: qnwcYU2.jpg]

Team Nachos

He's on tour with a band, and his wife is cheating?

She looks slutty, he looks lame; anyone surprised at it?

-Never wife up a girl with a name like 'Cristilyn'. Especially if her pedagogy is going to be 'hooters waittress'

-Yes, betas are cock blocking white knights and that is gay to the core, but one of the fundamental tenaments of a functioning society is ease of access to pussy for the betas. They're the ones who generally work the hardest when it comes to keeping the lights on, the water hot and running, and the roads paved.

Whenever I read a story about some hapless beta getting crushed by his decent attractive wife/gf's unrestrained and punished hypergamy I feel only pity, not scorn. He seems like a decent enough guy that knows the value of hard work from what little we know of him.

Quote: (07-31-2013 01:10 PM)BCien Wrote:  

[Image: 1098389_707063559320167_1408528135_n.jpg]

Vein on titty. Would not bang.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The problem is that he's playing into the feminine frame.

Do you think the rockstars of yesteryear would whine about this kind of shit on Facebook.

Is it possible to be beta and be a rockstar at the same time? Sources suggest "yes"

I bet he's in some aggro whiney punk/metal band.

Quote: (07-31-2013 03:29 PM)soup Wrote:  

Shitty Pop-Punk band for the suburban mall-punk kids

Quote: (07-31-2013 03:40 PM)BCien Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2013 03:29 PM)soup Wrote:  

Shitty Pop-Punk band for the suburban mall-punk kids

Beta and gay.

Gayta

She'll just say, "He didn't pay me enough attention," and people will excuse her conduct.

You can only shame a person when culture in on board with the shaming.

Society doesn't care if she cheated. The man will be to blame. Shaming accomplishes nothing.

If she were part of a culture where shame matters (Persians have a shame based culture), then putting her on blast would ruin her week. If he were a "good man," then the little slut would never hear of the end of it from her family.

She's white trash, though, and none of her trashy friends will care that she's a ho bag.

Bitch move on the cuckold's part.

They both look like douchebags anyway. These are the type of clowns I just push out of my way when I want something.