rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No alcohol romantic game

No alcohol romantic game

hey,

So the last 3 lady encounters I've had have all been non-alcoholic, and successful.

Setting: Suburban NY college party. Friday before labor day.

I met a 6-foot blonde ''model'' (who isn't a model these days?). We were both drunk and hooked up pretty hard throughout the night, with my wing bagging her equally hot slightly shorter friend. 1-2. This was the friday before labour day weekend. We made plans for sat, then sun but I flaked on her both times. Monday we met up at like 9 and I had no plans of drinking, neither did she. We went down to the hudson river, saw a nice view of NYC, had a nice romantic time, then sealed the deal (inside unfortunately, though river-side is great)

Setting: Bogotá, Colombia.

A first date, we get some food and head back to my place. It's cold here. We start a fire, then hammock a little bit. Hookup, second date pending.

Another first date, but tried fireplace/hammock with herbal tea. That's the ticket.

Point being, girls defenses may actually be lower when you AREN'T trying to get them drunk.

No alcohol romantic game

If a guy try to get me drunk, he will fail. First: I don't drink that much. Second: If I realize that he's doing on purpose, I don't hang out with him anymore.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

No alcohol romantic game

Quote: (09-23-2010 02:19 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

If a guy try to get me drunk, he will fail. First: I don't drink that much. Second: If I realize that he's doing on purpose, I don't hang out with him anymore.

Unless a guy shoves a funnel in her mouth and pours alcohol in it, there's no such thing as getting a girl drunk. She gets herself drunk.

No alcohol romantic game

"No alcohol romantic game"

Doesn't alcohol make everything more romantic?

No alcohol romantic game

Quote: (09-23-2010 04:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"No alcohol romantic game"

Doesn't alcohol make everything more romantic?

Drink a nice liquor and chat makes everything more romantic, g.
Get drunk and vomit during a BJ, not.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

No alcohol romantic game

Quote: (09-23-2010 08:05 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Get drunk and vomit during a BJ, not.

Some people call that love. [Image: wink.gif]

No alcohol romantic game

Quote: (09-23-2010 09:03 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

hey,

So the last 3 lady encounters I've had have all been non-alcoholic, and successful.

Setting: Suburban NY college party. Friday before labor day.

I met a 6-foot blonde ''model'' (who isn't a model these days?). We were both drunk and hooked up pretty hard throughout the night, with my wing bagging her equally hot slightly shorter friend. 1-2. This was the friday before labour day weekend. We made plans for sat, then sun but I flaked on her both times.

Could you explain when you say flake do you mean no show, or call and cancel-- huge, huge difference in level of politeness.

No alcohol romantic game

All else equal, being drunk when hooking up makes it much less likely you'll hook up with her again.

No alcohol romantic game

Well I dont drink, so unless she brings wine, I usually dont give them any.. but its a matter of taste.. think that the sometimes shy women wants to drug themselves into sex to be honest.. have seen that..

No alcohol romantic game

"If a guy try to get me drunk"

Sounds like you are already drunk.

"All else equal, being drunk when hooking up makes it much less likely you'll hook up with her again."

Unless of course you are drunk when you hook up with her again.

Or you can just do what I do: stay drunk.

Then nothing matters.

And everything is "romantic".

No alcohol romantic game

No, g, I'm not. I drink once in a while... because liquor (wine and decent beers) makes me sleepy.

No alcohol romantic game

Quote: (09-24-2010 06:27 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

No, g, I'm not. I drink once in a while... because liquor (wine and decent beers) makes me sleepy.

I was joking.