rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The American woman is no worse than other women..

She is only ahead of them all....

Her unscrupulous tactics for exploitation would not be so dangerous if they were not constantly idealized by a powerful TV and film industry. As the latter creates the image of Western woman, her behavior is being copied, and as her standard of living is constantly raised, the fate of her husband automatically becomes the fate of men in other countries.

From "The Manipulated Man"

American women are a problem mostly if you a) don't know what their problems are, b) don't know how to get around said problems, c) want to have an LTR with them. Since we all know a) and b), and none of us really want c), American women are actually #1! They do not require romance, they put out, and you can joke about Seinfeld with them. What's not to love?

Quote: (07-30-2013 01:45 PM)Menace Wrote:  

American women are a problem mostly if you a) don't know what their problems are, b) don't know how to get around said problems, c) want to have an LTR with them. Since we all know a) and b), and none of us really want c), American women are actually #1! They do not require romance, they put out, and you can joke about Seinfeld with them. What's not to love?

They are overly entitled and take pride in not being feminine.

When Bruce Lee invented his own brand of martial art he named it, "The way of the intercepting fist". It may have been due to the fact that he was dating and eventually married a white American woman. Coincidence? [Image: lol.gif]

I believe his concepts can be carried over into the dating world as well as the martial arts world. You can't deal with a combatant directly but you can intercept his advances and use his own energy against him. Same applies to women. Don't get into battles with them. Just learn how they work, intercept their bullshit and deflect.

Team Nachos

^ Boss post.

Quote: (07-30-2013 01:45 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Could you elaborate on a) and b) more?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

The problem with American women is American men. As a group we have failed to lead, failed to succeed, and failed to take a firm stand on principle.

When women in this country fail to be accountable for themselves and their actions there are always a 100 men in their immediate vicinity who rush to stroke their hair and tell them "It's not your fault, you're a victim. Let me save you from your predicament".

Women respond when accountability is demanded of them. But that just isn't happening here anymore.

Nah, I don't blame American men. Men in the US are taught to work hard, be kind, provide for their families, etc. The problem is that our culture does not encourage women to behave themselves. Rather, they want to be bossy and in control, acting out under the protection of halfbaked norms like "never hit a woman" and "always be a gentleman" and eventually some men give in to them because they want sex or a family.

The other problem I see is, we are not a practical society. In what we say, we are so full of PC shit. The end result is that people go to college to study art history or similar useless majors, then act surprised when they can't find work out of college.

If people stopped lying to themselves, they would realize the stakes at which life plays out, whether in a career or in a relationship. And if our culture told women that it is virtuous to trust in and care for the men who love them, then they would do so as well.

Quote: (08-04-2013 01:15 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Nah, I don't blame American men. Men in the US are taught to work hard, be kind, provide for their families, etc. The problem is that our culture does not encourage women to behave themselves. Rather, they want to be bossy and in control, acting out under the protection of halfbaked norms like "never hit a woman" and "always be a gentleman" and eventually some men give in to them because they want sex or a family.

The other problem I see is, we are not a practical society. In what we say, we are so full of PC shit. The end result is that people go to college to study art history or similar useless majors, then act surprised when they can't find work out of college.

You're stepping on your own argument here. Who is the "culture". Who is the "we", in this equation? Men. We are the leaders of our species, the tone setters and the people ultimately responsible for the success or failure of "society", "culture" or "the people".

When men don't set the tone, women will stray from their lane accordingly.

Overall, American women are slightly less feminine, but there are still plenty of them who are sexy and feminine and not entitled.

I think it's really a matter of perspective. I am originally from Switzerland, but been living in NYC for 3 years. All the negative things you say about American girls in my opinion can also be said about Swiss girls. As a matter of fact, I found American girls to be a lot more agreeable and approachable than Swiss girls. I've been having a hard time with girls in Switzerland, but in NYC it's been really easy. There are some stuck up bitches yeah, but generally I find people in the States are a lot more more open minded. Also, in New York you actually don't need to have a lot of money to hook up with good looking girls - I was dating a model while living in a run down apt in Bushwick. It's more about your energy and your vibe. Switzerland is EXTREMELY money-oriented and materialistic. Not everyone is like that, of course, but generally I think if you're a cool guy you can do very well in NYC, while in Switzerland you will need to have status and / or money. So I think there are worse places than the US with regards to meeting girls & hooking up etc.

The biggest problems with America are it's family laws. Remove/reform the divorce industry and tyrannical child support system, and I wouldn't have a problem getting married here.

I still find young hot girls, even in the northeast, that I could fall in love with. [Image: heart.gif] But I know they will get older and bitcher, and I don't want to put up with that shit if the laws are stacked against me.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The problem with American women is that the hot ones are being chased by 90% of guys and the women pick guys based on superficial reasons.
superficial reasons stem from looks to being a crack head lol.

The thing I consider the problem with American (probably other cultures as well) women is that even though if you find a good one she is likely to have friends that are harpies.

Construct a stable, loving and nurturing relationship with one and the others will do everything to undercut your happiness the second you turn your back.

[delete]

Quote: (08-04-2013 06:45 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

The problem with American women is that the hot ones are being chased by 90% of guys and the women pick guys based on superficial reasons.

Well, I don't know if one can really say which reasons for dating someone are "right" or "wrong". I have a friend who is an artist and a personal trainer. As an artist, be basically makes zero money. As a personal trainer not much either. But he has the hottest girlfriends. Of course: he has good looks, is very self-confident and "artistic". Are these the "wrong" reasons for dating a guy? I don't know. You probably think the "right" reasons would be if a guy is hard-working, makes good money, has a good career etc. But why? Nowadays girls can make their own money or provide for themselves. The friend I mentioned is fun to hang out with and I'm sure gives some good dick - why wouldn't a hot girl date him? I think it's a mistake to think that one is "worthy" of a hot girl just because one has a solid stable career and makes good $$$ - maybe in theory form a male's POV one would believe that, but in practice it's just not the case - not in the West at least (US, Europe). That's the whole alpha/ beta dichotomy - I've met a number of CEOs in New York whose girlfriend/ wife was quite bad looking - I wouldn't have banged them even though at that time I was broke-ass and the CEOs were raking in money - but I was hooking up with a lot of better looking girls than them.

^ Rich guys have a far easier time hooking up with hot women than poor or even middle class guys. Full stop. An anecdote about a couple of CEO's with hags doesn't prove a point. Studies show women in pretty much every society in the world want a man with resources.

In my opinion American women aren't THAT bad. The other guy nailed it when he said they are slightly less feminine, yes, but still feminine. A lot are fat but not all. You do need to know how to properly deal with them, because your experience with them will depend on a lot of variables regarding yourself and your social/financial status and your mental attitude. Women need to be led and trained how to act right. American chicks can be just as loving, sweet, caring, dometicated etc if you have the proper frame.

All relationships are a trade. Women usually trade sex for money/status in some way. The funny thing is I think it's the guys with little or nothing to offer in a relationship complaining the loudest about American chicks. They basically want sex for free (hey let me give you some dick), and it doesn't work like that. Women are sometimes delusional but not stupid. They know if you have something of value to offer, or not.

The simple solution is to up your game/money and you won't really have to worry about most of the bs American girls may throw at men. All Americans are foreigners who came from other countries lol! Your not "escaping" anything by going overseas.

Most guys don't approach out of fear of rejection. They orbit around women until they find one they believe wont reject them. Then they wine and dine them(spend lots of money) and eventually bang her 3 months down the line.

The guys that get the hot girls are the ones that don't fear rejection. They walk up cocky as fuck, spit some game and seal the deal.

You don't ever want to offer a woman a relationship until you've banged her out about a dozen times ...if then. In fact if you do it right she'll bring up wanting a relationship first and then you decide if you want her.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-05-2013 01:02 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Most guys don't approach out of fear of rejection. They orbit around women until they find one they believe wont reject them. Then they wine and dine them(spend lots of money) and eventually bang her 3 months down the line.

The guys that get the hot girls are the ones that don't fear rejection. They walk up cocky as fuck, spit some game and seal the deal.

You don't ever want to offer a woman a relationship until you've banged her out about a dozen times ...if then. In fact if you do it right she'll bring up wanting a relationship first and then you decide if you want her.

I never bring up relationship talk. As soon as you do, you lose all power.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-05-2013 12:42 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

^ Rich guys have a far easier time hooking up with hot women than poor or even middle class guys. Full stop. An anecdote about a couple of CEO's with hags doesn't prove a point. Studies show women in pretty much every society in the world want a man with resources.

Yeah that's the whole game vs. money discussion - I think it comes down to your lifestyle. If you're really independently rich then you also have a free & fun lifestyle, which obviously is appealing. But if you're a lawyer or whatever and make 150k or 200k/ year but have to be in the office everyday for 12 hours and wear a suit, I think for young girls that's not what most are into. As a consequence, you will also be very detached from a 21 year old's world, because your life basically revolves around your office and clients etc. A cool guy who makes let's say 4500k/ month or even less but who does "cool" things, knows a lot of people, knows all the good parties etc. will be in a way better position that the 150 - 200k suit - with young girls, that is. If we're looking at 32+ year old girls that is a different story. That is just my opinion based on my observations. But this might be different in Asia or other non-Western countries.

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:41 PM)Ice Wrote:  

Yeah that's the whole game vs. money discussion - I think it comes down to your lifestyle. If you're really independently rich then you also have a free & fun lifestyle, which obviously is appealing.

From my experience money + status will crush game.

But the Holy Quan of money + status + game = Hefner Effect.

Some of it seems to boil down to daddy issues. This is subjective and my own experience, but I don't think my ex-wife's parents ever told her or her sister "Your behavior is unacceptable! Knock that shit off!" They pretty much accepted their girls and let them get away with everything.

I see similar in my friends with daughters. Most men pedestalize their little princesses, who wrap daddy around their finger, then expect the same thing from all other men.

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:16 PM)Mack Four Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:41 PM)Ice Wrote:  

Yeah that's the whole game vs. money discussion - I think it comes down to your lifestyle. If you're really independently rich then you also have a free & fun lifestyle, which obviously is appealing.

From my experience money + status will crush game.

But the Holy Quan of money + status + game = Hefner Effect.

Yeah but the thing is, you can have a lot of status without actually having much money. Again, if you're status is based on being a lawyer and making 150k that's not really worth that much. I agree tho that status is important. That's why I brought up the artist friend - he is broke but has status. He does have art shows and is featured in magazines, but still makes little to no $$$ with his art.

Just tell any American girl this:

"I support your rights 100% full sail. Equality is awesome! If you want the same rights and attitudes of boys than don't be surprised if you get hurt and treated like a low status one because your looks (and partially male attitude) are the only things you've brought to the table."

So what's going to happen if we talk about something like this?

Can you imagine posting something like this in public like facebook? if not, why?

It's like I keep talking about my race as a hindrance. it's very true but what will happen if I keep talking about it?