rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness

http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-rioti...-954939719

A frightening and violent mob swept through the normally quiet seaside community of Huntington Beach last night following a surfing competition in the area. Businesses were vandalized and looted, portable toilets overturned, and brutal fistfights waged right out in the open. It was an ugly display and a sad day for California. But more than that, it was a reminder that we must begin to seriously consider the values of our thuggish white youth.

Many people don't want to hear this kind of tough love, of course. They'd like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that all white children are as sweet and harmless as Taylor Swift. But the reality is that the statistics tell a different story. For instance, according to research from the Department of Justice, 84 percent of white murder victims are killed by other white people [PDF]. Similarly, white rape victims tend to be raped by other whites [PDF]. White-on-white violence is a menace to white communities across the country, and yet you never hear white leaders like Pastor Joel Osteen, Bill O'Reilly, or Hillary Clinton take a firm stance against the scourge.

More important than white politicians are the white parents. I'd like to ask the caregivers of the children in these videos what they've been doing. When did so many white parents fall asleep at the wheel? You can complain about poor schools all you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that it's the parents of these children who are letting them leave the house looking like slobs in their baggy board shorts and Hollister t-shirts. It's the parents of these kids who are letting them listen to violent, self-destructive trash like "Anarchy in the UK" or "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue"—performed loudly by noted conservative rocker Johnny Ramone.

As I said, I know a lot of whites don't want to hear this kind of tough talk. But as an American of color who considers himself an ally to the white community, I'm just tired of seeing young, belligerent white people disgrace themselves year after year at surfing events, horse racing infields, and Ivy League campuses. Whites in America have been out from under their European ancestors' boot heels for centuries; California specifically outlawed preferences for nonwhites in state hiring and education nearly two decades ago. So being "oppressed" is no longer an excuse for behavior like this. How long must we wait for the white community to get its act together?

WIA

Huntington and a lot of those socal beach towns are racial war zones anyway. Believe it or not there is a real skin head problem in a lot of these towns, and huntington is the focal point of it. Suburbia.

Heartiste is going to have a field day.

Quote: (07-30-2013 06:14 AM)puckman Wrote:  

Huntington and a lot of those socal beach towns are racial war zones anyway. Believe it or not there is a real skin head problem in a lot of these towns, and huntington is the focal point of it. Suburbia.

Informative.

WIA

This is what HB is calling a surf riot nowadays? Maybe this generation is a bunch of pussies after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c1KMaHU-qs

Dont fuck with this fellow

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

As a fellow ally of the white community, I find this kind of an attitude toward people of lack of color to be unsatisfactory.

We must take a more involved approach in closing the gap between European Americans and other groups.

The verbal test scores of our nation's gentile white students continue to lag behind that of our Jewish students, and their mathematical skills that of our Asian students. The criminal conviction rate of whites continue to be elevated vis a vis Asians, and their incomes continue to lag behind.

There is no way this is suggestive of differing underlying abilities or other endogenous factors; this is proof that we, as a people, still have challenges to face in ensuring equal opportunity for all.

We need to spend more taxpayer money on schools in European American-heavy areas, and encourage universities and companies to better consider diversity in admission and enrollment. We need to consider the fact that our law enforcement and court systems continue to discriminate against our European American citizens. We need to expand our assistance for single mothers, to make sure our European American children get the resources they need.

As a diverse nation, this is the least we can do to combat the legacy of limited opportunity for our European American citizens. Some people will continue to point the finger at European Americans with words like "personal responsibilty," but we, as Americans, should start looking in the mirror.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Bakersfield, Riverside and the Antelope Valley, all in Southern California, also have lots of skinheads. For some reason, the white trash in these areas are more prone to being neo-Nazis than elsewhere, not entirely sure why. Perhaps ethnic heterogeneity (large number of Hispanics) is bolstering their sense of racial identity. Also, in the jails, if you're white supposedly you have to join a Nazi gang if you want to keep your asshole tight. Some of these Nazi gangs themselves have lots of Hispanics.

Never been to HB, but it has lots of good old meatheads, Affliction bros and MMA douchebags. Not that MMA devotees are douchebags generally, but there are some douchebags who do it, and they're supposedly very common in HB.

Quote: (07-30-2013 10:18 AM)lurker Wrote:  

This is what HB is calling a surf riot nowadays? Maybe this generation is a bunch of pussies after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c1KMaHU-qs

Lurker knows what's up. Agreed.

That recent video looks like a typical Thursday night in a beach town in the 90's.

Quote: (07-30-2013 11:51 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Never been to HB, but it has lots of good old meatheads, Affliction bros and MMA douchebags. Not that MMA devotees are douchebags generally, but there are some douchebags who do it, and they're supposedly very common in HB.

I haven't spent any significant time in HB in years, but historically speaking it is a great place if you are looking for a fist to put your face in, along with a number of other Southern California beach towns.

"White Culture Of Lawlessness"

"it was a reminder that we must begin to seriously consider the values of our thuggish white youth."

[Image: lol.gif]

3/10 race troll

Is this a serious article?
2/10

EDIT: After actually reading the article, I see that he's just taking a bunch of WN talking points and switching up the races and statistics for sensationalism. Race trolling in effect.

Fraternities = White gangs

Sororities = Free brothels for those gangs

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Bakersfield, Riverside and the Antelope Valley, all in Southern California, also have lots of skinheads. For some reason, the white trash in these areas are more prone to being neo-Nazis than elsewhere, not entirely sure why. Perhaps ethnic heterogeneity (large number of Hispanics) is bolstering their sense of racial identity. Also, in the jails, if you're white supposedly you have to join a Nazi gang if you want to keep your asshole tight. Some of these Nazi gangs themselves have lots of Hispanics.

bakersfield is the asshole of california and also the meth capital. Basically picture all of the methheads from Breaking Bad and that is bakersfield. Ive only driven through it, or stopped for gas there but it was pretty run down.

I have even less reason to go to riverside(it is pretty out of the way, at least bakersfield is on the way to nocal) but it is pretty bad as well from what I understand.

If you want to go to a beach town, go to laguna, malibu or venice(just don't go in the water) or santa monica or san diego.

or santa barbara, great place to visit. or surf.

Quote: (07-30-2013 12:57 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: needtickets.jpg]

Oh no, a bunch of white kids knocked over a port-a-potty...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I don't think the original poster is race baiting as much as he is pointing out that it's unfair to characterize racial minorities by only looking at their criminal acts.

Bakersfield: Bakersfield is in Kern county, which is infamous for having one of the most horrible district attorneys in the world: http://reason.com/archives/2009/12/21/ke...nstrous-da

Failed race troll attempt

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I sympathize with the author's point, but there's no doubt that the author himself is part of the problem.

When blacks or Hispanic commit crimes, everyone studiously avoids mentioning the patterns of higher black and Hispanic crime rates. But they still want to 'speak out' and 'do something.' And they definitely want to 'raise awareness.' So they get on with this kabuki theatre with the self-righteous twaddle that the author rightly satirizes, instead of just stating the truth in plain terms. Because people cannot speak honestly without getting shunned, they start speaking in feel-good happytalk.

In Vegas serority houses are actually illegal because if 7 or more girls live in the same house it's considered a brothel.

I live a few hundred feet from the ocean and I hate beach towns. You wash your car and it's covered with dust the next day. The ocean air corrodes all your switches and wires making electric and the Internet unreliable. During the winter you freeze to death because the ocean is like a 24 hour a day air conditioner when you are trying to keep warm. Then there is the sound of cars without mufflers and loud music all night long when you are trying to sleep. Not to mention that you are the first to go when the Tsunami comes. I don't know how you can expect people to live under these conditions and not kick a port-a-potty once in a while.

Rico... Sauve....

The O.P just made the mistake of not putting his text into quote marks. I thought they were WIA's words until I clicked the article.

But in response to the article, I think it's pretty ridiculous. White crime rates amongst youths are much lower, as far as I'm aware of at least, in comparison to the Blacks and Mexicans.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (07-30-2013 01:37 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

In Vegas serority houses are actually illegal because if 7 or more girls live in the same house it's considered a brothel.

Borat: In Khazakstan it is illegal for more than five women to be in the same place at once. Except in brothel or mass grave.

Was friends with a few skins heads and neo-Nazis when I was a kid. All of them came from broken homes, abusive or addicted parents, and lived in areas with lots of blacks. I don't know why this led them to dressing and acting like guests on The Jerry Springer Show but it did.

Whenever people write articles like this, I am always interested to know: a) do they have kids, b) if so, where do they live and what school do they go to. That will tell you almost everything you need to know about them.