rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What else can I do to protect my son from the Feminist attack on boys?

I have an 11 year old son. He's amazing and full of life, and I would do anything to help him prosper.

How do I raise my boy to see, that he is "descended from heroes"? His grandfather and great grandfathers going back into history have fought and died to protect and feed their families, to build society, and to protect the freedom that we now enjoy. Men have been heroes for half a million years and that is my son's true birthright. I want to make sure he feels that in his heart.

Of course, I see every day how our society is biased against boys. It's truly frightening when you really are living in the middle of it. At least 25% of the boys on our block are being given "behavior modifying drugs" based on the demands of the local school system. After facing a choice between expulsion from school, the parents eventually cave in and drug their boys. ("it's the only thing that keeps him working on his homework")

I've seen local parents get divorced (always based on the wife going nuts) and their sons end up homeless, living in cars, sent to elderly grandparents, etc.

If I send him to college at any public school (which is the best we can afford) he will have scumbag feminists trying to brainwash him into feeling bad about being male, when in fact he should be proud of the amazing accomplishments of his fathers.

How to teach him more about the greatness of his ancestors?

To protect my son from feminist attacks, I choose not to have children.

I think you're worrying too much. If you live in a place where feminist nonsense is going on move to where boys can be boys like rural Pennsylvania. Buy some dirtbikes and snowmobiles and spend time with your kid doing man stuff like hunting and building shit.

If you can't do these things then you're the one that needs the once over not the feminists.

Home school him.

Quote: (07-28-2013 08:41 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Home school him.

This.

At the very least, have him read manly books.

Even at my age I read books about men who are better than me.

Military books are a good source of inspiration. Find cool military books that are written at an appropriate reading level.

I read Marine Sniper in 5th grade:

http://www.amazon.com/Marine-Sniper-93-C...0425103552

You also need to set the standard in your own house.

Your son will learn more about acting like a man based on how you act.

So you should ruthlessly examine yourself before worrying about him. If you are weak, he will see it and he will likely emulate it.

Do you hunt, fish, work on cars, box or do other masculine things yourself?

Wrestling is also a very masculine activity. Make him join the wrestling team and he will soon learn about pain, adversity, and force of will.

Really good article here: http://www.menstuff.org/columns/surprise/realman.html

Havent read this book yet but the title caught my attention http://www.amazon.com/Raising-Boys-Femin...1618080458

I have some more thoughts on the topic that I may post later on.

Listen to el mech and MikeCF.

Be the kind of man your son can admire and emulate. Be the kind of man that inspires him to become a great man. Teach him to do better than you have. You've survived the feminist onslaught, right? Help him do the same thing.

I'm not sure I agree with home schooling him. I don't think I've ever met anyone homeschooled who turned out to be socially well-adjusted.

Also, in my experience, if you live in a rural area, your son is less likely to have an urban liberal SWPL teacher. Shit, the librarian at the school I attended in rural Kentucky had subscriptions to hunting and fishing magazines to appease us boys - and talking about hunting and camping and other manly activities was encouraged by all teachers, young or old, male or female.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Home school him.
No. Unless mr lemon is grizzly Adams his kid will be an introvert. You have to plow threw the teachers and other parents with sports and whatnot for your child to observe and learn from it's not just about what they do at school it's also how you deal with them that is where the starting point is at.

Again about my dad.. My teachers were scared shitless of him and as well as every dean or principle. When I got suspended they would call my mom but if he got wind they braced for inpact. If he left work to come deal with bullshit that he thought was normal boy behavior he unleashed holy hell on them. Once only and they would never call him again.. Which meant they had to deal with me solo.. I preferred that over the ass beating I'd get.

Sports. Get him around other competitive boys. Wrestling is good. Depending on where you're located a good cooperative team sport is also probably a good idea. I'd recommend water polo if you're on the west coast and lacrosse if you're on the east coast.

Quote: (07-28-2013 10:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Home school him.
No. Unless mr lemon is grizzly Adams his kid will be an introvert. You have to plow threw the teachers and other parents with sports and whatnot for your child to observe and learn from it's not just about what they do at school it's also how you deal with them that is where the starting point is at.

I'm surprised you're saying homeschooling generally makes a kid an introvert. There are introverts in schools. I get what you're saying that a lot of homeschooled kids are introverts, but proper homeschooling isn't the reason for that. They'd most likely be like that anyway.

I let my first son go to kindergarten after my wife homeschooled prepped him with funnix.com math and reading. He pretty much learned nothing in kindergarten. As far as socializing... about 2 weeks into school we noticed his attitude was much worse.

I started homeschooling him a couple weeks ago for 1st grade. He's not going back. It's a waste of about 8 hours of his time (and our time... driving and picking him up). School will destroy his creativity and make him too obedient to idiots.

He can get 2-3 times as much done in just 2-3 hours. Besides the stuff I want him to learn, I'm also doing "unschooling" with him allows him to lead the way on what he wants to learn.

I've also "tested" him this summer by having him watch old James Bond movies, Clint Eastwood westerns, Knight Rider, the Dukes of Hazzard, and the Wonder Years. I ask him a few questions and even have him ask and answer his own questions. These types of movies and tv shows are enriching his childhood memories compared to the spongebob crap most kids are watching. It's my subtle manly propaganda.

With him not going to school, he frees up a lot of time to be creative and find out who he is instead of being an obedient zombie in school.

But we also get a lot of time to train (PE class). He's doing a lot of pull-ups (can do 22 in a row), picks up my 25 pound medicine ball, slams down a 5 pound medicine ball, does bear crawls, and pushes a redneck rigged up cooler with weights in it (prowler), etc. Building him up to be an elite baseball player (will add in MMA eventually and would've added in football too, but I don't plan on being in the USA much longer). My sons will get their socialization by dominating other kids in sports.

“What is most important and valuable about the home as a base for children's growth into the world is not that it is a better school than the schools, but that it isn't a school at all.”
― John Holt

“Self-education is the only possible education; the rest is mere veneer laid on the surface of a child's nature.”
― Charlotte M. Mason

The idea of a teacher standing in front of 25 students as education is outdated. That'd be true even if teachers actually taught stuff instead of doing busy work (and social propaganda) that passes for education these days.

Quote: (07-28-2013 10:56 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

I'm surprised you're saying homeschooling generally makes a kid an introvert. There are introverts in schools. I get what you're saying that a lot of homeschooled kids are introverts, but proper homeschooling isn't the reason for that. They'd most likely be like that anyway.

Schools teach you to be introverted. Standing out is punished by teachers, being unique or different is prohibited.

The only way to succeed at school, to go through school unscarred, is to be invisible. Dont talk to anybody, dont look at anything, dont show any confidence, look down and do as everyone says and perhaps, just perhaps, they will walk past you and leave you alone.

Your kid is lucky to have you showing him the way.

And if you want him to have an interest in science, get him to watch/read Cosmos by Carl Sagan. I read it at 7 and it still manages to captivate me.

Interesting how some book thats 30 years old still manages to be as fresh as it was then.