rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How one woman lives on McDonalds minimum wage

http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/20...rs-budget/

The comments are very interesting. All the comments from men are about how her bad choices led her to be in that situation, whereas all the comments from women are about blaming the absent fathers of her children, the education system and McDonalds.

At some point personal responsibility and learning from your own mistakes should kick in, but the women don't seem to understand that, including the author. One kid at 9th grade may possibly be forgivable based on the ignorance and idiocy of youth, but four kids?

As a business owner, I get disgusted by those kind people complaining about their wage.

I went to the some fest to sell drinks. I ended up losing money.
I paid $80 to this girl who worked for me that day.
I put more time than her but I went home with -$ while she went home with $80 BUCKS.
But what can I say? that's the business.

If you are not satisfied with your wage and can't find a job that pays better, then BE OWN YOUR OWN.
Don't say stupid things like 'well you know, my family is not rich'. there are many ways to start.
Once you start working for yourself, you will respect your previous boss (business owner)
You might missing working for someone since 'sleeping better' at night is very valuable.

I am sure she would've felt bad if I made lots of money and still paid her $80.
But would she have took the risk if she had a chance to go on her own?

Bottom line.
These kinds of breeds are lazy as fuck. If I offer them 'you just make $8 bucks per hour flat OR you can make up to $20 per hour but you might end up making nothing', they will go for $8 option.
They do not deserve any kind of respect more than they are worth.
'You are worth $8 bucks an hour. That's the amount of respect I can give you'

Nothing wrong with absent fathers. If a woman can choose not to be a mother and abort her baby, a man can choose not to be a father and walk away from some pregnant chick.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (07-26-2013 07:15 PM)Anaguma Wrote:  

http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/20...rs-budget/

The comments are very interesting. All the comments from men are about how her bad choices led her to be in that situation, whereas all the comments from women are about blaming the absent fathers of her children, the education system and McDonalds.

At some point personal responsibility and learning from your own mistakes should kick in, but the women don't seem to understand that, including the author. One kid at 9th grade may possibly be forgivable based on the ignorance and idiocy of youth, but four kids?

2 things bother me about this

1) She fucked up, and as a result her kids are gonna live a fucked up life. I have no sympathy for her, but plenty for her kids. What can I say...

2) But the Media, liberal or right wing like the WSJ, they never talk about the status quo in these neighborhoods.

I guarantee that if you went back to the place she rented out, you'd find some men and women her age, with no children, working at McDonald's, and still living what would be considered a horrible life by most white middle class/upper class standards. No savings, no benefits, no end to the misery in site. If lily white suburban kids go to college and can't get jobs, you think Keisha is gonna make it through community college and find herself a 40K admin job someplace?

I used to see this all the time. The worst mf'ers (criminals and teenage moms) and the best mf'ers (athletes and gpa monsters) get all the attention.

But that middle 80%?

Nobody gives a fuck about them.

You do everything right, you do nothing wrong, and where's your Newspaper reporter telling your story? Who's throwing you a party?

They live unexamined lives of desperation.

Nobody wants to deal with that. To deal with it, they might start checking out the other parts of town. Be like damn, they're some struggling ass Latinos, Asians, and OMG White People can be broke as fuck and poorly educated too.

You got 100 Million plus people trying to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, hoping that the next president or the next piece of education or the next big company is gonna come in and save them.

Ain't happening.

WIA

The thing that struck me was she got knocked up in the 9th grade and decides to have a baby. This leads to her living in shelters/dropping out of school. Maybe this decision is excusable because she was so young. But then she magnifies a bad/difficult situation by having 3 more kids also out of wedlock to who knows how many babies dadies. This woman makes and continues to make terrible choices. It was something to behold as she tried to justify paying a rent (not including utilities) that is higher than her take home pay.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

She can get a housing voucher through welfare for some free housing. Hell Octomom was looking at million dollar houses. Guess who pays for that?

Team Nachos

Maybe after 4 kids she should learn to close her legs, OR GET ON THE PILL!!

She was already doing it tough with one kid, she should have put the 3 others up for adoption

OR she could get on one of the boats and sail to Australia as a refugee, we look after them better than the *real* Australians who have paid tax there whole life and doing it tough

Its tough for her, but she needs to take some of the blame

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Let's be honest: this woman is the poster child for the low IQ citizen. She's a complete fuckup. Her entire life is a series of bad decisions, most glaringly in choosing to have four children while in such dire economic straits. She doesn't understand anything that's going on in her life, because she's literally incapable of navigating modern society successfully on her own. Read her responses. They're positively childlike.

Now, obviously her situation was exacerbated by being born into shitty circumstances and poverty, but high IQ individuals are much more likely to be able to escape poverty because they have a long-term, future cognitive orientation that allows them to delay gratification today in order to save for tomorrow. Low IQ people are simply incapable of doing this. They will never escape poverty. They are too stupid. Poverty and low IQ create an endlessly repeating cycle.

The worst part? These low IQ individuals are good at one thing above all else: breeding. The modern welfare state is dysgenic in this regard, in that low IQ populations with high birthrates are subsidized by higher IQ populations with lower birthrates through the use of government transfer programs (which are the only thing keeping this woman and her children alive). The net effect is the gradual lowering of the aggregate national IQ because the stupid and careless breed left and right, while high IQ populations reproduce at below replacement rate. Eventually, the numbers of the low IQ will become too great for the high IQ to subsidize, and the system will break down.

You thus come to the inevitable conclusion that the modern welfare state is unsustainable over the long term without some kind of eugenics program in place to counteract the natural dysgenic effect of the welfare state itself. This is very similar to the way that modern man must exercise his body in order to remain in good health, due to the physical ease his modern lifestyle affords his body. Exercise is simply an artificial recreation of the physical activity the human body evolved to handle over millions of years of evolution. Since nature itself is naturally eugenic in terms of weeding out the weak and unfit, and modern society protects against this culling effect, absent some type of deliberate eugenics measures the genetic quality of the human race will inevitably decline in the modern welfare state, the same way that the quality of an individual human body will inevitably decline without exercise.

What's funny is that Western civilization figured this out a hundred years ago, and eugenics movements gained significant scientific and political support in the 1920s and 30s, with some modest implementation. However, popular support for any widespread eugenics program died out in the aftermath of WWII following the Holocaust/Nazi hysteria due to guilt by association, which was quite unfortunate. I mean, Hitler built the Autobahn, so technically interstate highways are a Nazi idea. Should we not use them in that case? Ridiculous and lazy thinking.

Anyway, we're either going to have some kind of positive eugenics program at some point in the near future (i.e. welfare requires sterilization) or within a few generations this woman will represent the average American and the country will revert to third-world status.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (07-26-2013 08:33 PM)bacon Wrote:  

The thing that struck me was she got knocked up in the 9th grade and decides to have a baby. This leads to her living in shelters/dropping out of school. Maybe this decision is excusable because she was so young. But then she magnifies a bad/difficult situation by having 3 more kids also out of wedlock to who knows how many babies dadies. This woman makes and continues to make terrible choices. It was something to behold as she tried to justify paying a rent (not including utilities) that is higher than her take home pay.
She was in 9th grade and apparently 17 years old at the time.

This article is making me rage, which is unusual. Also if I could high five the first commenter I would.

Here's what I see in this article:

1. This woman is working 20 hours a week. What the fuck, thats a fucking hobby or a part time job for someone in school. Oh...but what about her kids?...

2. For her kids there is something called subsidized daycare that would cover these kids for 40 hours a week and feed them. There is also headstart and boys and girls club for after school.

3. Nowhere in that article do I see a budget, its an interview, reason #900 this woman is fucked, she has no clue where her money goes and the author wants us to feel bad for her instead of laying out the money trail like mcdonalds at least tried and failed at.

4. Food Stamps, this is it america, $543 bucks a month. I feed three people WELL on $300/month. Fuck her if she says it doesn't cut it, I'll buy her a mother fucking crock pot if that will help her figure it out.

5. Housing, Section 8 or section 42, this woman could be living in a brand new 3 bedroom townhome with infloor radiant heat, free internet, 3 bathrooms and a walk in closet for less than $300/month based on her income. Been there, done that, its real.

6. Left $3167 on the table in FREE government cash because her identity was stolen? If that happens you file your fucking taxes to start a claim with the IRS. God dammit lady, get your shit together...that money would DOUBLE what you make in a year for fucks sake.

7. Health care, move the fuck out of missouri and you will get it free and free for your kids. Obama even gives her free twice yearly checkups now and free birth control (though its too late for her on that one)

I am not shedding one fucking tear for this woman, she is not busting her ass, or even trying to get out of the pity trap she has built for herself. With the extra 20 spare working hours he was in a week she could go to the library with her kids or make an appointment with a case worker to get on the rest of these freebie programs. Its a shame that it doesn't touch on these in the article and a bias that it paints this woman as hard luck instead of just ignorant and half assed.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

@scorpion

As long as sex is cheap and basically a free fun activity poor people will engage in that activity on a high level. The lowest IQ of which will say fuck the consequences and bang away with little or no birth control. The public has to have a serious discussion about what to do about this which maybe due to relgious, cultural or racial reasons is not there yet. I personally think financial incentives in the form of paying women in X(minimum wage etc) income bracket money to get a birth control injection or even a post abortion payout might be the best solution. But this type of thinking is libel to make any politican who brings up the subject foder for being insensitive/classist/elite or whatever negative adjective that the media/public uses for creating a dialouge about the situation.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Four Kids!? Oh fuck no!

Shawty need to stop twerkin and need to start working!

Nope.

This is the comment on the top. It came from an educated classy white woman.
I am 100% sure she will look down on a woman like that but she is just trying to defend other women.

-------------------------------------
This just shows that she’s thought about all this, that she’s trying really hard, and the numbers just don’t add up. I have to wonder about the fathers–where are they? Do they care? $25 dollars a month is just pitifual.

People will say she shouldn’t have had those kids, but when you can’t pay $20 for a cap and gown for your kid in kindergarten, and you don’t have health insurance, you sure as hell can’t afford birth control. I guess clothing, food, education and sex is only for rich people.

FYI ...birth control pills are free at Planned Parenthood. So are condoms.

Team Nachos

Unwillingness to work:

"What kind of second jobs have you been looking for?
Retail stores. I ain’t working no more fast food jobs."

Quote: (07-26-2013 09:49 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I am 100% sure she will look down on a woman like that but she is just trying to defend other women.

This just shows that she’s thought about all this, that she’s trying really hard, and the numbers just don’t add up. I have to wonder about the fathers–where are they? Do they care? $25 dollars a month is just pitifual.

People will say she shouldn’t have had those kids, but when you can’t pay $20 for a cap and gown for your kid in kindergarten, and you don’t have health insurance, you sure as hell can’t afford birth control. I guess clothing, food, education and sex is only for rich people.

Keeping your legs closed is free.

Sex is not a fundamental right. I wonder if this woman would sympathize with hapless men going through dry spells--I think not.

Women really just want to absolve themselves of responsibility and accountability, and of the consequences of their actions.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

One of the best comments of the bunch

Quote:Quote:

Steve Jackson 1 day ago
spoken like a true bleeding heart, no common sense liberal. Oh poor her, she is being punished for her bad decisions. It is not about punishment…someone who makes a lifetime of poor decisions cannot expect someone else to some how rescue them from themselves.

1) She got pregnant at 17….a $.25 condom is a heck of a lot better odds gamble than using nothing at 17. She was jobless, says she didn’t really have a place to live, etc. So her choice after getting pregnant as a teenager is to then drop out in the 9th grade…again no job, no skills, no education.

2) Does she then immediately go to work making even minimum wage to help put food on the table, a place to live for her and her kid? Nope…she does nothing…waits about 3 years and gets pregnant again…this time still penniless, still jobless, still educationless, still no skills and with 3 mouths to feed.

3) She claims she clears $500 a month…that’s $6000 a year…for a family of four she could by ALL MEANS qualify for Missouri Mediciad. But the kicker for her is she claims she didnt file her taxes…well that will preclude you from qualifying. So no 2 kids, no job, no skills, no education and fails to file what measily taxes she has so she can get more free money…what does she do….waits another 2 years and GETS PREGNANT AGAIN.

4) So She now has 3 kids…no job, no education and no skills….what does she do now…that’s Right. Almost immediately gets pregnant for the 4th time, less than a year after having her 3rd child. All of these by the way with different men.

5) She poor little her is now 23…4 kids. Completed only the 8th grade. Has no job, No skills, no education. What does she doe now…things are pretty bleak….still hasn’t qualified for medicaid or paid her taxes…..yes yes yes she waits another 3 years to FINALLY seek employment. She is now working part time for McDonald’s….and complains it is their fault they aren’t working her 40+ hours a week and paying her more than $10 to hand out food, clean floors, etc.

The history is she lives in KCMO…And guess what…there IS a planned parenthood clinic, two in fact I believe. There are also at least 3 Free clinics that offer birth control and family planning. At least 2 hospitals in town that offer FREE care to the uninsured and yes family planning. There are also at least 3 area FREE job and skills development organizations in the area that could have helped to teach her to go to work…And let’s not forget an entire portion of the city that is basically all section 8 housing in which rent can be as low as $6 a month…

Instead…she from 17-27 years of age remained jobless, GEDless with an 8th grade education and continued to have unprotected sex with different men in which she became pregnant 4 times in this 10 years. And from the look of her just judging by the photo…she hasn’t starved in the last 10 years either.

And yet it is all McDonald’s fault because they dared to post a budget plan for low wage workers that obviously did not take into account the just bare bones stupidity of many Americans.

That comment caught me as well. My question is if you can't afford birth control, how can you afford another mouth to feed?

Her comment is like typical comments from trashy street drug dealer or whores when they get arrested. 'I need to feed my kids!!'
I understand if it came from another single mom living in a ghetto.

But look at her picture and what she does.
I know this kind of white people don't want to be even in a same room with one of those ghetto people. I know how they look down on other white trashes.
(this is not about the race but class)

If she really feels bad for her not being able to fuck guys anytime she wants since it's one of our basic needs, she can privately send money to her so she can buy birth controls or condoms.

Quote: (07-27-2013 12:18 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

That comment caught me as well. My question is if you can't afford birth control, how can you afford another mouth to feed?

Attack this problem at the core?

Quote: (07-26-2013 09:06 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

What's funny is that Western civilization figured this out a hundred years ago, and eugenics movements gained significant scientific and political support in the 1920s and 30s, with some modest implementation. However, popular support for any widespread eugenics program died out in the aftermath of WWII following the Holocaust/Nazi hysteria due to guilt by association, which was quite unfortunate. I mean, Hitler built the Autobahn, so technically interstate highways are a Nazi idea. Should we not use them in that case? Ridiculous and lazy thinking.

I agree that we can't talk about eugenics without dygenics because in the West, we are witnessing the latter. The low fertility rates of high IQ women in relation to welfare-dependent, high fertile women heralds the future of Western Civilisation.

Ironically, it is the death of feminism. Where are the next generation of hipster daughters going to come from if the historical blip of liberated women are wasting what's left of their fertile years writing Gender Studies PhDs over the ashes of their unborn which were thrown into the abortionist's fire? What's patriarchal Islam's fertility rate again?

I've always suggested that for a woman to receive welfare checks for her children, she must undergo a mandatory sterilization. Yet most American's I've suggested this to balk at the idea. I wonder why?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This women is a victim of her rampant stupidity. You can't make adverse decisions in life and then expect a miracle to happen. All sitting on your hands does is make them numb.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I could be completely wrong, but aren't you exempt from filing taxes if you make less than like $9k per year?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (07-27-2013 08:44 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I could be completely wrong, but aren't you exempt from filing taxes if you make less than like $9k per year?

It depends on how you make that $9k, but for most people thats right, you wouldn't have to file...but you also then woudn't get a sweet earned income credit check sent to you either.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV