rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want to go to the LAAAAAKE! (entitled meltdown)

It's obvious to me that this guy is used to dealing with his wife's meltdowns over nothing.

In it he makes a point to say "I've done nothing wrong" for the sake of the video but I get the feeling her behavior is par for the course.

He also mentions that when she doesn't get her way that she runs to complain on text and facebook to make him look bad.

I think this is a dupe.

Dupe. But the Youtube got pulled. The comments were epic,including women. Feminists ruin a good time. Then it went to WSHP, but the comments weren't as objective.

I was killing it on YT trolling. NO one supported her bullshit. The best comments were from women claiming she wasn't "bipolar", but spoiled. Maybe there is hope. Maybe.

Let's bring the discussion here.

I figured it was a dupe but had no idea how to search for it.

Another thing she said was that she couldn't get her oil changed because of the mechanism that keeps drunk divers from driving. God what a loser.

Duped several times:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26141.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter