rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Antalya/Kemer

Antalya/Kemer

I've been in Antalya, Turkey since Saturday. Tomorrow I'm heading to Kemer, but I will be back in Antalya around Aug 2. Then I'm possibly off to Istanbul or Alanya. My flight back home is on August 9 from Ateturk.Anyhow, there are very few English speakers here in Antalya, hence I'd like to meet up with anybody who speaks English despite their level of game. So hit me up if you're in Turkey. One question, is Istanbul safe now that Taskim is protest central?

My main Eurotrip was cancelled due to lack of funds.

Antalya/Kemer

Kemer looks good, lots of Russian chicks here. I will stay at an all inclusive resort for 3 days from Friday, and later at a cheaper hotel.

Antalya/Kemer

Been there last year for 10 days. %90 of tourists in Kemer are Russians. The town doesn't present anything good except those slutty Russian chicks. There's a hotel called Asdem Park with a lot of young Russians coming. Nice location, very close to clubs. The most popular clubs are Inferno and Aura. I didn't like that they let everyone in therefore woman/man ratio wasn't that good but still lots of hot chicks.

Antalya/Kemer

Quote: (07-23-2013 12:30 PM)signoria Wrote:  

Been there last year for 10 days. %90 of tourists in Kemer are Russians. The town doesn't present anything good except those slutty Russian chicks. There's a hotel called Asdem Park with a lot of young Russians coming. Nice location, very close to clubs. The most popular clubs are Inferno and Aura. I didn't like that they let everyone in therefore woman/man ratio wasn't that good but still lots of hot chicks.

Did you manage to pull in Kemer? Girls here don't speak english at all, so I'm doing caveman style. Inferno only let couples in, I'm not sure about Aura, I went to Kristal last night.

Antalya/Kemer

That's actually what you're supposed to do since it's impossible to have a proper interaction in English with Russian chicks. I speak a bit of Russian myself as I used to live in St. Petersburg before. So I had no trouble meeting with them even if they didn't know English. I met girls at beach, street and tried to convinced them to go to clubs at night but It never worked actually. The girls who stay in your hotel must be your target, otherwise It's almost impossible to convince them coming to your hotel room. Even if you manage to take them with you, the hotel would charge you one night price. So make sure going to clubs by shuttle that goes from your hotel and game all of the chicks who stay at your hotel and go direct. Russian women love hearing compliments a lot. Compliment them on everything you see and just go for the kiss as soon as possible. If she doesn't understand anything what you said then dancing is your only chance. Good luck.

Antalya/Kemer

I've been at Turkish resorts twice and my experience has been that hotels are spaced so far apart that pulling a girl to your room or going to hers will be very hard logistically.
So rather than going to a central club, pick a hotel with 500+ rooms that has its own club and work on the girls there. Easy to isolate to beach or room. And you don't pay a penny since it's included with your all-inclusive package.

However, I hear some of the resorts, e.g. Kusadasi, have a main drag with many smaller hotels nearby, so it may be different there.

Antalya/Kemer

Can't afford those resorts. I checked into a 4-star resort today, it's kinda small around 250 rooms, lots of Russians but mostly couples, I will be here for 3 days and then I am gonna go back to Antalya. Hiwever, I might jyst ditch Antalya and head to Istsnbul and stay at a 5 star hotel for the same price as a crappy all inclusive hotel in Antalya. Caveman style hasn't been working very here, and since I'm the worst dancer I kinda just make a fool of myself when dancing.

Antalya/Kemer

Any intel on Alanya would be helpful. It is going to be my penultimate destination.

Antalya/Kemer

There's no classy hotels in the center of Alanya except a few 5 stars. If you can't afford those, stay in an apart hotel closer to clubs area so that you don't have any concerns pulling girls into your room. Before hitting clubs, the best place to game chicks is a bar called "Queen's Garden". Lots of Scandinavian chicks and It's always crowded after 22.00 Just have a seat at the bar, and you will have a lot of opportunities to meet with the girls. Plus, Robin Hood, Havana and The Doors are good to go. You can check them all. Man, I love those Scandinavians. Better than Russians in my book.

Antalya/Kemer

I will just take the cheapest apartment near Club Havana then. 4 days should be enough if I work hard.

Antalya/Kemer

Anyone in Istanbul? I am coming in a matter of hours....