rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pathetic White-Knighting by Hedge Fund Manager who Thinks His Daughters are Angels

Pathetic White-Knighting by Hedge Fund Manager who Thinks His Daughters are Angels

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...knees.html

dude is a little obsessed with forcibly performed oral sex

lady doth protest etc

edit: cant really hate aside from the feeling that some of that is a holdover from not getting laid during college. that's just the male hamster at work. nobody wants a slut for a daughter.

I remember in high-school, this one girl's step-father went nuts and gave me the "I have a shotgun and a shovel" speech after he found out we were banging. So I'm not even sure it's genetic. It probably just feels awful if you buy into that whole provider/protector role and a woman under your care/leadership goes and sluts it up. Like a failure as a patriarch, not unlike raising feminized boys.

Guaranteed that all three of his daughters love (or will love) to gobble dick.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Betas bound to raise sluts

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote:Quote:

Hmmm your dad said you would bite my dick off!!
Well how about you get to work shorty (said in a sexual tone) Haha thanks Mr Tilson I'll use this one

This idiot just guaranteed that his girls will go through high school and college being constantly told, "Get down on your knees."

I mean, while walking down the hall to class.

I give this dude credit for having the integrity to put in writing the one image that haunts the minds of untold millions of men with daughters: that of his little angel, Daddy's little girl, getting down on her knees and lovingly slurping some unknown thug's cock.

I believe that it is this very image, rarely acknowledged but ever-present, that drives the fathers of daughters to extremes of white-knighting, prudery, and self-deception, because its strength and inevitability are too much for them to bear. I sympathize and have no suggestions to offer, except the not very helpful "deal with it".

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Considering that teenagers are known throughout history to rebel against daddy...

All the guys at his daughters' school must be [Image: banana.gif] right now

Interesting.

I think there is a difference in mindset among those men that have daughters compared to those that just have sons.

Would be interested to see what those are - since it should be an easy thing to study.

Yeah this pretty much guarantees they will do the opposite and suck dick like champs.

Blatant, over the top shit like this might get the "good" one to listen for a little while -- but at least one or maybe even all of his daughters are gonna rebel in the worst ways possible. Only way to win is to sit them down in a calm, loving manner, admit to them (and yourself) that they are going to eventually experiment with oral sex, but it should be with someone they love. Trying to bully anyone into anything all but guarantees resistance.

But he didn't say anything about "bend over."

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

A friend of hers, Kristy... had been making out with a guy at his house, not sure how far she wanted to go, when he stood up and told her, “Get down on your knees.”

At first she froze. “I was really taken aback, because I was like, no one has ever said that to me before,” she said. Then he said something like, “ ‘I think that’s fair,’ ” she recalled. When she still hesitated, he pushed her down.

“It was at that point that I was like, ‘I’ll just do it,’ ” she said. “'I was like, 'It will be over soon enough.'"

Game recognized.

[Image: 2istiye.gif]

Sigh, i figured this will be my curse if i ever decide to have kids. Four beautiful daughters.

I'm still figuring out how i'd handle that one.

Worse, my greatest fear is raising a slut that loves me a lot and is "daddy's little girl".